Why did this Man got elected to be President of France?

How the fuck do you get this blue pilled to vote for this scumbag over Le Pen? It's mind blowing.

Attached: Macron French Presidentr.jpg (600x596, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sfLa64_zLrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I say slavery you say sorry

SLAVERY

Attached: 1536005482054.jpg (800x957, 179K)

Attached: Macron France.jpg (634x423, 41K)

Attached: Macron humiliation.jpg (962x716, 87K)

Listen here, you are only allowed to have sex with 20 of our girls, OK? Only 20 per each of your kind.

Attached: Macron cuck.jpg (634x423, 41K)

Don’t be racist OP. I recommend you watch this eye opening video of one young man’s journey into and out of the Alt-Right.
youtu.be/sfLa64_zLrU
This guy’s testimony is powerful. To be completely honest, I was once just like him. You see, about three years ago I became fully radicalized by one Jordan B. Peterson. Before I knew it, all I could think about were pronouns, and that was only the beginning. I began watching videos by world renowned Alt-Right icons like Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan, Sam Harris, Tim Pool, and of course, their infamous ring leader, Dave Rubin. I became completely obsessed. When I wasn’t busy cleaning my room or vigorously washing my penis, I was glued to YouTube, enthralled by the trappings of “logic” and “reality”. One day, for a brief moment, I entertained the idea that Somalia is in such bad shape because its population is 99% black. I actually believed that they must be different from us due to 30,000 years of evolution in completely different environments. The very next day, the notorious far right terrorist Sam Hyde committed an unspeakable act of violence and that was the final straw for me. I knew something had to change. I turned to a sage YouTuber named Destiny. I had heard that he never lost a debate to a Nazi, so I gave him a shot. Let me tell you, he turned my life around in an instant. Now I totally reject the Alt-Right and acknowledge the FACT that we’re all one race, the human race. I no longer believe in pseudoscience like “evolution” and “biology”. I’m happily married and a proud stepfather to my wife’s children, Jamal and Shonteesha. It may sound odd to some, but I love them more than I could ever love my own biological children, which is why I got a vasectomy just last week. Trust me, life is good now, and it could be good for you too. It’s time to let go of the hatred guys. Just do it.

Attached: E31844D4-B016-4B5E-9ED4-3593A2B52EE6.jpg (750x765, 107K)

le pen had no teeth.

he just have to say "you racist" to lepen and he wins
french ppl (they are not the only one is that situation though) are brainwashed to reject everybody who is called "populist" "racist" etc (no need to check, if someone call you racist/populist then the curse is upon you, forever)
it's like magic
this is how it works in France

yuck his shirt is drenched in nigger sweat

top lel

Attached: 1538419650795.png (2500x1407, 2.57M)

>How the fuck do you get this blue pilled to vote for this scumbag over Le Pen? It's mind blowing.

Because the majority of the population didn't vote.

Le Pen is ugly, stupid, and live in a castle

Attached: 1484349587-hollande.png (272x204, 54K)

Agreed I witnessed the stupidity of my brothers in that dark day

NIGGER

Attached: 1554416260114.jpg (634x423, 41K)

The lust in this picture makes me diamonds

Attached: FB_IMG_1554121559067.jpg (720x720, 73K)

What the fuck is the story here? I still don't know the context of these photos.

Attached: 1531369080169.jpg (400x396, 28K)

Some overseas department got hit by a hurricane or some shit and Macron went to do a photo OP and couldn't resist acting extremely fucking gay in front of the cameras.

France is the most Jewed country in Western World after US. They controll the media, education system, the movie industry.

They have brainwashed the boomers, and you cannot win an election without the Boomers. That's why we have this Blacked son of biitch.

I want him to be beheaded in the old fashion way.

Attached: c42f76f3b235e177ed57983b6721d0f3-1528202865.jpg (624x350, 42K)

Is this fucking real?
What the fuck are we living in? I want to fucking off myself. I can't bare this shit any longer.

Attached: 155441583.jpg (600x596, 48K)

Yeah this is fucking real, everytime he see a nigga his pussy wet

Attached: 1538306628-macronissou.png (876x456, 333K)

I love how nobody in his entourage told them to put on a goddamn shirt when they're in front of the president.

> Rothchild Banker
> Globalist
> rigged election

And I thought our politicians were cucked. Just... wow. Who elected this man?
Just saw he married his high school teacher and raises her kids. LMFAO.

Same. I want rule 34

This has to be the most retarded argument ever

>Country on the verge of unrepairable ethnic displacement
>Vote for le Pen
>Nah, she's stoooopid
>Vote for anti french Rothschild banker
>Yaaaaaaas

You frogs are fucked

He's a fag, so she's just a beard.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: 5jobzWP.png (1024x768, 1.18M)

You forgot to mention he went to his house while knowing he was an armed robber, and acted like they were buddies for years. Few months before he told off a white teenager just for addressing him with the short form for his first name ("Manu").

N

I

Based pepik

Macron is ugly, stupid, and live in a castle

G

Why would I vote for someone who wants to make my forebears language disappear (breton), vote all the worst possible laws at the UE, and deny her father even if she never acquired any legitimacy except by his name (I didn't vote Macron neither)

Attached: Botrel.jpg (201x317, 35K)

My god what a raging faggot. Worse than a cuck.... actually he is a cuck hardcore. He could be the first star of gayblacked.com

Attached: 9B34D433-47D6-4792-94A3-D5091A225FB9.png (458x484, 69K)

Nah, not yet. France is the center of all war on Earth since Julius Caesar. We are used to having to fight.

There you go. Irrelevant little issues instead of the bigger picture. Enjoy the loss of sovereignty and becoming a minority

Here's the last news: Macron named that sheboon, a lackey of his, as the Government's spokesperson.

She's a senegalese, wasn't even a french national barely 3 years ago, and she claimed she'd had no qualm lying and spreading fake news if it meant protecting Macron.

And of course you can't say those truths about her otherwise you're both racist and sexist. The only good thing about her is that her massive cunt of a predecessor (on the right of the picture) is now gone.

Attached: file.png (717x536, 602K)

They fell for the """moderate""" meme.

They all plow his wife at night because its easy to see that he isn’t.

here's your reparations, hold still nigger

Attached: nigger headshot.webm (534x398, 869K)

>You forgot to mention he went to his house while knowing he was an armed robber
Wtf I didn't know that part. Seriously I pray to God the Gilets Jaunes topple him

What's satisfying now is that Macron is bleeding the boomers with the CSG tax and all kind of shit. He even said they aren't allowed to protest, kek.

Amen. I'm sick of these Regionalist tards. Breton are the worst. It's one of the region where Macron make is best score.

Who do you think controls the money in France?
>picrelated

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-05 01-44-50.png (1293x887, 1.18M)

I understand and almost agree, just saying if I have to vote for her next election, it will be with disgust and because of no better choice

Attached: C2pYQHkWgAccmkf.jpg (1200x509, 74K)

Fucking cucks. Yeah we elected Trudeau but at least we got legal weed and dogfucking in return.

I'm a nationalist and I'll always vote for the main french nationalist, however mediocre she is.

Attached: nZ8QvmLLJ.png (1500x1552, 608K)

Go back into the fields from which you came, groid

((gas yourself, nigger))