I 'get' that Canada's Prices are skyrocketing right now but

...To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Canadian in-store prices. The costing is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of climate science and the dominant ideology most of the rationale will go over a typical user's head.

Attached: canadian meat flower.jpg (1072x1440, 1010K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/agnellis-rothschilds-close-in-on-economist-magazine-sale-pearson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you user, very insightful!

Attached: 1552905898849.png (2000x2000, 861K)

Groceryjew thread.

Just wait until the new tarrifs kick in

Attached: $1-clown-nuggets.jpg (645x291, 41K)

>$123.80/kg for ground up crickets

Attached: $123.80 kg crickets.png (1754x866, 653K)

>Your prices are too high goyim. You should abandon your own farmers and instead buy American produced, poison, hell on earth battery farmed meat.
>You arnt an anti Semite are you??

I am afraid I am a racist, anti Semite, homophone, Islamophobe and I wont be buying American food. Thank you very much.

Yeah its a scam. Who knew?
Onions is also cattle feed and basically the cheapest foodstuff on earth and they are trying to make it trendy and sell it at a huge mark up.

Save the planet goyim!

That's why I hate anyone advocating for this souless, meaningless "food". It's more expensive than the best parts of beef, while being the most goyim food you can buy.

"Yes goy, eat these insects to protect the planet, or else we're all doomed"
It's pointless, more disgusting than other sources of proteins and it feels like you're being fed rather than taking the time to eat.

The Economist is handing out bug-bars on the London Tube

The (((Economist))) also happens to be owned 51% by the Rothschilds

Coincidence?

Attached: bugs handed out in london.jpg (1200x1801, 168K)

>51%
PROOFS

Attached: 1549314452292.png (1200x800, 199K)

fug me in the gouda

Attached: butterburger.webm (540x360, 2.91M)

This is not proof that the economist is really doing this. Its just a picture. I remain to be convinced. Regardless of if they are doing it or not, I am not to demographic that will have to eat this food. I am already vastly wealthy in world terms and even Western terms. I own a house, owe no money and have a great income at 30.

it's just powder when processed, no different than whey

Except for the price. Its a blatant fad and a rip off. It needs to be much cheaper than mammalian meat to be taken seriously, and then, by who? All westerners can easily afford mammalian meat.

>The Rothschilds, led by Lady Lynn de Rothschild, have been shareholders in the Economist for decades and regard themselves as custodians of the magazine’s legacy. They are determined to protect their investment and ensure that the company does not fall under the control of another owner, according to people familiar with the talks.

>politico.eu/article/agnellis-rothschilds-close-in-on-economist-magazine-sale-pearson/

Attached: ontario-islamic-clown-month.jpg (1111x1071, 136K)

Go on...

It also causes deadly allergic reactions just as the same way sea bugs do

Anyone with an allergy to seafood can die from eating this bug shit. Yet it's never mentioned. Not to mention countless other ways you can die from eating bugs (worms survivng your gut tract and borrowing through your intestintes causing infections/internal bleeding etc).

Attached: leaf crickets.jpg (3264x1836, 1.8M)

Thank you based proof poster.

>the economist
>flood your country with africans and eat bug bars goy!

Even whey is way cheaper than this. Whey isn't something you're supposed to eat every day. Insects are supposed to be regular food.

Again?! How many times a day, Pole?

Ah sorry but the article states that the Rothchilds own around 21%. The Agnellis own around 40%. The Roths continue to have a lot of board positions tho.

Eat your cricket powder goy

That is the lowest quality meat ive ever seen. You just know itd be like eating a boot

Kikey and Muzzey, the heroes of the NWO.

Yeah Bezos just gave his wife 25% in Amazon shares yet kept controlling shares.

>What are class A vs B shares

Attached: bezos.png (846x895, 687K)

Attached: KNnEZt3cG.png (760x749, 494K)

Is 3.99/lb supposed to be a lot? What would you expect to pay per lb for that? I'm not asking rhetorically, just curious. I don't buy a lot of pork and I base my grocery shopping around what's on sale for the week so if wild raw shrimp is 4.99/lb and whole chickens are 69 cents per lb, I'm buying shrimp and chicken for my meat. If apples are 99 cents per lb and blueberries are 99 cents per pint, I'm buying apples and blueberries for my fruit that week. If brussels sprouts and broccoli are on sale for 77 cents per lb, I'm buying broccoli and brussels sprouts for my veg that week. You get the idea.

How much is steak in the USA?

>$59/kg
Now it's over $70/kg thanks to the carbon tax

Attached: $59 kg steak.jpg (4032x3024, 3.52M)

I'm about as far removed from vegetarianism as you can be but there's something fucking disgusting and macabre about arranging meat like that.

Attached: 1469466801378.png (499x458, 207K)

I guess it depends on the cut. I regularly see t-bone steaks on sale for $5-$7 per lb with regular price being around $9 or $10. I'm in Chicago though so cost of living is slightly higher than national average.