My mother works for a cleaning service, she has customers that are all Jewish that know each other...

My mother works for a cleaning service, she has customers that are all Jewish that know each other, they all treat her like complete garbage and give her their expired food to take home. I'm desperately trying to explain to her that she is treated that way because she is not a jew, yet she thinks it's just because theyre rude. How can I get it across to her that Jews see her as below subhuman?

Attached: 1553387283271.jpg (670x833, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let her keep working for them?

Attached: Ovadia_Yosef_Goy_Serves_Jews.png (1000x768, 1.31M)

Geez man don't her life harder than it already is.

I'm begging her to quit but she is stuck in
the boomer "israel is out greatest ally" mindset

Yeah its pretty tough already without kikes belittling her

Oh, look, another bullshit manufactured quote.

Oh look another Jew hiding behind a memeflag.
Gas yourself, you fucking kike

Attached: 1554230695940m.jpg (1024x614, 102K)

Don't bother her about it. Let her see for herself.

That's the thing. This has been going on for 5 years now. I don't think she's going to realize it without outside help

>checked

They're rude to each other too, but shit doesn't go as far as pawning off expired food because other jews know what's up.

>t. kike

When I was an edgy teenager I went to a party at a Jewish girls house. I pulled back her parents bed, pissed all over the floor under it and put the bed back.

Fucking kek

remove the meme flag jew

Attached: 63464364634643.jpg (542x416, 12K)

Asking a kike to remove his memeflag is just as fruitless as convincing a nigger to drop the TV

Tell her to watch the movie "A Serious Man", by the kike brothers. It actually depicts Jews pretty well looking down at goyim

Attached: 1551235383172.png (1043x1122, 2.11M)

That's how old people are. They can't bear to throw things out. Maybe they mistreat her in other ways, but that isn't one. My grandfather is always finding really old stuff to give me which I throw out at home.

Should have shit on a plate and hid it

The zinger is that the Jews aren't even old, the oldest one is like 34 I think

Jews are shit people. they will literally infiltrate a successful business and take advantage of it and when things start not going their way, they will try to get it shut down. Our LLC operates a few locations of a famous sandwich restaurant chain. One of our stores hired a Jewish kid. More Jews started eating there. They started complaining about our food and out conditions even though we follow health code and have always been scored a 100. The manager hired a few more employees who I found out later were all friends of this kids and they all were Jews. They began working together and stealing food from the store even though their own families would come in and eat and then complain. We even had deliveries to them where they would call back and say the order was wrong and we had to send them out more food. When they came in to order, they would always say that they were allergic to something, even though they weren't just so we had to clean everything again. They complained about out vegetables not being fresh and would insist that we slice some fresh produce for them. Everything is prepared in the morning. Anyway, we have a high turn over rate. It's hard to keep employees, so the Jewish kid was promoted and was left to operate the store without supervision. That's when they began stealing food. I started noticing major losses. I knew what was up, but had no evidence. So I placed hidden cameras in the store and caught them. I fired them all thinking that would be the end of it, but no, they kept coming in and would order, only to toss the food and make a scene in front of our customers. We had to get a no trespass order on them which was difficult because they would leave before police arrived and show up after the police had left. Once we finally had the order put on them, they would send in their friends and even their kids. Then we started getting really horrible reviews on our social media. They were all fucking kikes.

Holy fuck man, now my mom's problems seem like nothing. How have you not thrown them in the fucking oven?

They did the same to my sister. Sister went with a jew friend to some Jewish summer camp. Once they found out she wasnt jewish they treated her like absolite garbage. Redpilled her so i guess it worked out.

Then one day, I get this notice in the mail at the store and it's from some kike lawyer saying that I am being sued for firing the kike kid for wrongful termination based on antisemitism. Not only did the others in our LLC get involved, but corporate did as well. After a lot of meetings and all sorts of internal investigation by our legal department. The case was fucking dropped by them. It was a fucking scare tactic. I found out later that the kike lawyer was a family friend of the kid's family and they all went to the same temple. These people are fucking dangerous. Not only was I being harassed at work, but I was being harassed at my home as well. somehow, my personal cell number got out even though I had never given it to any employee other than a manager. We throw away a lot of bread, but everything else gets used. This kid and his friends stole thousands in profits from us.

Holy christ dude, those kikes have it out for you. How do you even manage to keep your cool?

Attached: 1554348381345.png (468x431, 185K)

Jewish mafia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime

Attached: 93295D19-FB7E-4EB4-AEE7-9A561EA5E2AB.jpg (734x820, 133K)

Some things senpai dont ever change, Jews dont respect nothin but the death camp

Attached: martin luther.jpg (363x390, 25K)

it's honestly impressive just how easily they are able to participate in organized sociopathy like this, they're totally shameless. most normal people feel weird about sending dishes back in a restaurant and would be completely embarrassed about getting 86'd from a place.

i genuinely suspect 75% of all antisemitism simply stems from regularly interacting with these people on a regular basis in any capacity.

Based

When I first started trying to redpill my brother in law (fully successful now), I told him all about Jewish consumption of children’s blood, etc. He responded by telling me about someone he knew that had done some work in the home of an elite person. They opened their fridge and found it stocked with blood and never went back.

Your mom if a lazy hoe, she just needs to get a better job and the problem solved.

You should be grateful, she's really is subhuman if she works in cleaning and need to get her shit together

Thanks, Jose. I'll keep that in mind

>they all treat her like complete garbage and give her their expired food to take home.

>complain about being treated like a migrant spic worker working a migrant spic job
>get mad when your customers offer you free food

Wow so rude

You're welcome, just a gentle reminder that if you still work a dead end job and not a spic or nigger at that age, you're a failure and need to pull yourself up

Is there a video of this quote?

>Free food
>Expired in 2013

No access in memeflag land tho sry

youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY
and you gentiles by that kike from the 20s

Attached: goyim.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

Ask her if you can work with her part time and put rat poison in their food

find and get her a better job

Currently doing so, user

Tell your mama to show some tits. That’s what my cleaning lady does.

Kek that'd be some shit, they deserve no less

>Not cleaning your own house

Lazy fuckin slob

Office cleaner dimwit