Transgenderism as a mental illness

How do we reclassify transgenderism as a mental illness? Do any doctors in the US embrace the reality that transgender surgery makes people mentally worse? What are countries/territories that still embrace reality?

Attached: 1540166619003.jpg (450x300, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070912160304.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who are these “doctors”? Should be a clue.

You can't argue with science, incel. It's not a mental illness!

>transgender surgery makes people mentally worse
I think it would make most of them feel better, as it alleviates some of the gender dysphoria

IT'S MAAAAAAN

Dont worry user, in the future suicide booths will be available allowing transgendered persons to complete their journey with no surgery, hormones or years of shitting up society

lets see it was a mental illness, what changed..?
well an illness cant just become good
it has no basis in nature as being normal for human species
so it must be the people that classify it that changed
but reality is still the same it is a mental illness

If I think I'm a teapot, then you'd put me in a mental institution, and rightly so.

But if I think I'm a woman, then all of the sudden we have to pass laws forcing you to humor me under threat of jail time, and to get the state to provide me with costly cosmetic surgery on the taxpayer's dime.

Why the different response? It's the exact same thing.

>It's the exact same thing
A teapot is an inanimate object, not a gender.

Attached: B7BB6E53-EBAF-47E9-96B1-BF4A8130868E.gif (501x504, 11K)

Write a letter to the APA.

Don't you think it's a bit cruel doctors offer making you a """penis""" or a """vagina""" instead of therapy to alleviate gender dysphoria? I don't think crossdressing is a mental illness but we now have doctors advocating you destroy your genitalia and make it into non functional mess. It's not like you get anything even close to a functional vagina out of the surgery you get a wound that will heal shut if you don't keep it forced open 4 hours a day or a """penis""" that can't get erect.

Maybe. But how many transgender people actualy do the surgery on their genitals? I think many if not most keep their penis/vagina and only does surgery on the face and stuff.

Trannies are obviously mentally ill. That doesn't go far enough. We need to reclassify homosexuals as mentally ill too.

Attached: 1553823080667.png (427x400, 380K)

It's like being a faggot now. It was a mental illness, now anyone who says that is tarred and feathered. Trannies are only going to get more brazen with their mental illness.

What does classifying it as a mental illness actualy achieve? Does it change anything?

In many American high schools being transgender is presented as a valid life choice instead of a mentally ill choice like drug or alcohol abuse so I do think it is important. Society should not tell highschoolers taking various hormones and getting surgeries all over your body is a good life choice, it should be regarded like chronic drug abuse or smoking tobacco.

>choice
I fucking wish. I wish I didn't have transgender feelings but here we are

>How do we reclassify transgenderism as a mental illness?
Look up the definition of mental illness and realize that gender dysphoria is a mental illness by comparing observations of reality with the criteria.

You should focus on being more like your birth gender. I find usually transgender people want to switch gender because they failed in being their birth gender. I also think many people feel they can't participate in certain activities without changing their gender and create a fantasy where they gender swap so they can participate in said activities without judgement. I would tell you to get therapy but I'm sure the therapist would tell you all the wrong things especially in Sweden.

Basically any organ transplant that requires a matching organ from the same sex(like the kidney) kicks the shit outta the tranny argument. If your a male turned female you still still need a male kidney in a transplant. Know what that means, according to mother nature and your physical body you are a male. The only thing that could be causing the problem is the brain which means mental illness.

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-204200.jpg (1201x1787, 471K)

Everybody knows this already. People being born "in the wrong body" is what this is all about.

Sounds like delusion to me.
If your kidney is a man's kidney then your brain is a man's brain.

You could have a female personality I guess

The number of people born in the wrong body is extremly small. What we have is people who have fantasies of being a different gender which is okay. What is not okay is doctors and teachers presenting taking sex hormones, cosmetic surgery and genital mutilation surgery as a smart and normal life choice.

It’d be much easier and healthier to feed them pimpzide

Well people should be free to do as they please with their own bodies.

personally I don't give a fuck about any of this nonsense. Why are you so interested in it? Got some felling that you worry about?

Pimozide not pimpzide fuck!

>born "in the wrong body"

How retarded one has to be to make such an argument? From which perspective is this argued? How can an atheist make this argument while believing you are only your body and nothing else? How can a christian make this argument? God just makes mistakes? All the time?

This can only be argued from a satanic point of view imo.

Trannies are the hottest Jow Forums fad at the moment

People feel more feminine/masculine and want to alter their bodies to fit how they feel on the inside.

I fucking wish. I wish I didn’t have the urge to smoke and do crack but here we are.

>thinking there is a peaceful way to make this a mental illness again

Sure, but stop telling everyone it is normal to want to cut your dick off and create an artificial hole in it's place. And stop pushing it on children and giving them hormone therapy before puberty (yes you faggots have started doing this).

Why the fuck am I even bothering. Motherfucker we cannot live in the same society together. We give you an inch and you take a mile. Back into the closet you freaks.

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

The only way transgenders will ever be a practical treatment is if you can download your brain into a body of the opposite sex. This is the only way it can work. And when that happens the word “transgender” would probably cease to exist. The word transgender is basically all about the fact that the person is just a hack job that mutilates body and genitals to look like opposite gender but can’t quite look like it 100 percent or have the functioning reproductive organs of the opposite gender.

>telling everyone it is normal to want to cut your dick off and create an artificial hole in it's place
I've never said this

>stop pushing it on children
absolutely agree

>we cannot live in the same society together
clearly

>People feel more feminine/masculine and want to alter their bodies to fit how they feel on the inside.

Thats called mental illnes and has nothing to to with being born wrong. God i hate the left. If its trannys and gays nature trumps everything all of the sudden and when it comes to niggers its all enviroment we are all born the same.

And that is what makes it a mental illness. If a schizophrenic hears a voice in his head that tells him he has to cut off his arm, should we tell them that the voice is real and allow them to cut of their arm? Fuck no we give them meds and they operate close to normal. It's literally identical to the tranny mental illness.

enjoy

"gender dysphoria" is made up nonsense to get insurance companies to pay for trannies getting their dicks chopped off or get their hormones paid for.

It's like saying "boobjob dysphoria" so women can now get boob jobs paid for. They're still just as likely to fall back into a cycle of depression as before.

A really good analogy would be an anorexic girl getting her stomach stapled shut. Of course she'll "claim" on a survey it made her happier, but she's still mentally fucked up and will still think she's fat despite being a walking skeleton. This is what happens when trannies "claim" they're happier and no longer have gender dysphoria. They're still nutjobs who will snap at a moments notice and chase people through a convenience store with an axe screaming "IT'S MA'AM" if you call them the wrong pronoun.

Attached: th[1].jpg (474x314, 25K)

>you just THINK you're happier but you're actualy not
oh I see

Attached: 1551125448275.png (210x260, 15K)

The APA cucked in the 70s to Globalhomo after they started literally gang stalking and terrorizing the leadership until they delisted it from the DSM. They're not going to backtrack now.

thats not true there are 99999 genders and teapot is one of them

This is the end goal, a cult of death has convinced our societies to follow them to the tomb

>gender dysphoria
No such thing

Glad to hear it

>>you just THINK you're happier but you're actualy not
Yes, this is absolutely correct. Mentally ill people think they're getting better then snap and kill themselves or maintain lifelong cycles of depression while telling themselves "oh it would be worse if I wasn't doing XYZ therefore im happier". My example of an anorexic girl getting her stomach stapled shut illustrated this very clearly. She will delusionally think/say she's getting better, but she clearly isn't, and is in fact getting much worse like trannies.

Not recognizing this blatantly shows you don't understand the objectives of medical science. But that's not surprising in the least for anyone who thinks LGBT is healthy.

Attached: Youtube-video-anorexia-726539[1].jpg (590x350, 35K)

I suppressed my transgender feelings for years. I did basic military training, I went to the gym, grew out a beard but all that happened is I became extremely depressed. Didn't even have the energy to get out of bed in the morning.

Now only recently when I've been honest with myself and starting HRT do I feel a LOT better and can function somewhat in society. Yet according to you this is all just an illusion?

Something that was a science is now a field too afraid to hurt anyone's feelings and research is now full of bias and untruthful things. Even though homosexuality is a disorder (a mechanism of biological control which I would not call natural in 99.9% of the time), they never again will classify it as such again because they might hurt someone. Also, American Psychology Association (I think this is the name) wanted to classify masculinity as a disorder or toxic behavior, so you can see it from this point of view.

How old were you when you were molested?

you will die alone like the rest of us with no biological offspring

Complementing, if anyone thinks it's a serious field, why are researches that point out differences in races making one or another superior in certain aspects always disregarded by the academics? Why are certain research conducts prohibited? Can't you at least investigate the results (like the famous prison experiments?

Being sad about your gender is a medical condition? Lol do you know how stupid that sounds? Dysphoria? Have you ever heard of gender euphoria?

It's just called hating yourself.

>Yet according to you this is all just an illusion?
Yep. Spot on. You are now in a demographic which has 40% chance of attempting suicide. That is not an improvement over a case of temporary depression no matter how bad it was. You're the anorexic girl who thinks shes getting "better." Your GP should have his license pulled.

Also who knows the advanced risk you now have for prostate cancer now that you'll be taking mystery hormones the rest of your life. With women ovarian cancer, and a few other female specific ones, skyrockets with HRT for menopause and the FDA recommends the lowest doses for the lowest time needed. But the LGBT lobby thinks to hell with the possible future risks and force doctors to conform to their agenda. It's extremely difficult to assess long term risks associated with trannies and medications because so many of them drop out of studies, usually due to suicide and general nutcase-ery, so don't give me BS saying it's safe. The risks are just ignored anyway like when a woman pretends she's a man, dosing with 30x the normal T levels during a pregnancy, and gets celebrated. Pick related's child will have autism if not be an outright potato, but who cares right? the LGBT lobby's feelings are all that matters.

>Testosterone In Womb Linked To Autism
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070912160304.htm

Attached: inside_pronto_es_1501585106[1].jpg (700x429, 170K)

And I wish I didn't have depression and anxiety but unfortunately we don't live Pleasantville where everyone is perfect and no bad things ever happen. You think the answer to your madness is to give in to it?
>If you're feeling suicidal, go ahead and commit suicide! It's your right!
>If you're hearing voices in your head, those voices are 100% real and no one can tell you otherwise!
>If you think your arm is being controlled by a demon, let's get it amputated!
>If you're addicted to heroin, you should use as much heroin as you feel like!
>If you think you're a female living in a biological male's body, cut off your dick and wear a dress!
All 5 statements are the same: someone is suffering from a psychological disorder and someone else is encouraging them to harm themselves. Yet for some reason, the 5th statement is socially acceptable, even encouraged. Sodomites claim that being transgender is "loving who you are", but it's the exact opposite. You can't accept that you were born a certain way, so you mutilate yourself and pretend to be something else, eternally living in denial.

Seek help, accept the sex and gender you were born with, and do not go down the road of transgenderism, no matter what anyone tells you. You aren't a mutant; a mistake didn't happen during reproduction and you're not trapped in the wrong body. It's all in your head.

Its simple, dont recognize them as whatever they want, and tell anyone who brings it up, that its a mental condition

LOl swedus all ways gay

Tranny here. I've interacted with many other transgender people. Many are delusional, mentally ill, deranged or otherwise sick. I refuse to take hormones (it's better to practice self-control) But when I tell other trannies this they become almost feral. Also, I will tell you that drug abuse, STDs, and Prostitution are very common among trannies. They are constantly engaging in self destructive behavior. It is not normal at all. They are constantly gaslighted by people by telling them they "pass", despite clearly being men. It's a cavalcade of insanity

Attached: Aa444.png (408x600, 148K)

So based. This is reality.

How can we start mass killing nigs

Attached: pekkka siittoin.jpg (950x660, 130K)

You're just a faggot. Deal with it.

I am dealing with it

fpbp

>Pediatric “gender clinics” are considered elite centers for affirming children who are distressed by their biological sex. This distressful condition, once dubbed gender identity disorder, was renamed “gender dysphoria” in 2013.
>
>In 2014, there were 24 of these gender clinics, clustered chiefly along the east coast and in California. One year later, there were 40 across the nation.

Attached: trans_child_abuse.png (864x680, 540K)

it was considered a mental illness and taboo until the medical industry realized how much more money there was in "normalizing" it.