CHARLIE KIRK BTFO

CHARLIE KIRK BTFO

BASED ANTISEMITE RAPES CHARLIE KIRK WITH FACTS AND LOGIC ABOUT THE GOLEM HEIGHTS EPIC STYLE

youtu.be/dmq8R2R4uk0?t=4450

Attached: IMG_20190404_024557_121.jpg (652x1280, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TLSG77xQt8&t=287s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I aint watching all that shit. Time?

Timestamp - 1:14:10

Timestamp doesn't work for phone posters

he uh...he won that exchange famalam

This is the most pure form of pilpul I've seen this year. Never seen someone derail a conversation so much with projections. The fat lard was also too slow for comebacks.

Holy shit. He dropped the mask completely. He's either a Jew or a VERY loyal servant of theirs.

You need to watch it for at least a few minutes after this point:

More like Charlie Kike, amirite guys?

Bump

Anyone who shills for Israel is not American.

Holy shit I love how he goes on to defend muh jews were there first but when he brings up America he can’t say shit and changes the subject

Fucking slithering snake in the grass. That's not what the dude asked. The question was, more or less, since these financial backers stand to make a lot of money off of Golan Heights all of sudden that makes Golan Heights a high priority politically. Doesn't matter if historically (which fucknut debates) rightfully belongs to the Jews it was about how Jews can kill two birds with one stone by 1) Taking Goyim money and 2) taking more land.

Attached: Lugar.jpg (422x372, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1TLSG77xQt8&t=287s

The reason for Israel pursuing sovereign rights in the Golan Heights explained. Starts at 3:20. It's all about oil money. Genie energy discovered potentially trillions of dollars worth of oil in 2016. That pipe line would connect directly with Europe, and challenge Russian energy supply to Europe.

and that guy is missing James Woolsey (former CIA director) and Bill Richardson (key figure in the Democratic paryty) who are on the board of Genie Energy.

But he is right that support for the Golan Heights will come from both the right and the left, because they stand to make potentially billions of dollars. Genie Energy's Israeli subsidiary is Afek Oil and Gas.

>there were synagogues on the Golan Heights ages ago

And before that a whole host of tribes and they were conquered losing their right to their land. They conquered it back, which gives them their right to the land now. But if they lose it again by war, I will shed no tears.

God loves dead zionists. Every night I pray to god for justice for zionist treason

Having a historic temple being a reason for annexation of land isn't a very good modern day excuse for militant action, maybe a century ago, but not now.

Hmm, that was good shit

Considering Jerusalem is "Holy Land" for at least 3 different major religions Charlie Kirk has just legitimized ever lasting war between any party claiming to be "of the faith"

Can you get into these events if you aren't in college? I look like I'm in college though.

I want to call Kirk a kike to his face after asking a question

charlie kirk just made the case for retaking constantinople.

Pretty much. They're trying to expand at any cost.

You can call him an asshole at least.

gradually i began to hate them

You're correct. He unfortunately did win that exchange. It's enraging to listen to as well. Just complete and total bullshit about the six day war. The kid was right about Genie Energy, but didn't have anything back up his assertion.

There was no debate. The kid asked about political corruption and Fucknut went a different path by addressing some ancient temples. Then the kid gets attacked by Fucknut by Fucknut applying the label that the kid is anit-American, which the kid wasn't (hence the "asshole" comment).

I love Trump but that was such a good point, I am surprised the kid didn't press forward. Same thing with the Indian burial mounds comment, but he backed down once again under the pressure. At that point they were both talking in circles.

Attached: 9fc6596b2cb464485ad364a752a695c59e99d7b05d3f70f1ec47681b3e02782a.jpg (640x640, 370K)

Good point. Honestly, I think it's a bad idea to debate with a presenter in this large auditorium type of format. They have too much control over the exchange, and the questioner doesn't have enough time to get out of it if they're drug into the weeds.