Tfw you fell for the memes

I hope the autists here didn't fall for the memes and thinks we're actually racist.

forward.com/fast-forward/421973/lara-kollab-canary-mission-kern-medical-center-anti-semitic-jews/

Attached: Capture.png (1894x1520, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NQJAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh look. Shills are spamming this old article again that was spammed here months ago. The bitch is a jew too.

Damn, hopefully /ourdoctor/ can find another job.

she's mud or whatever so it's in her genes to hate (((them)))

It's a follow-up article. Besides, I'd fuck her.

Jow Forums doesn't know how to read or they wouldn't be here.

>It's a follow-up article. Besides, I'd fuck her.
and it's being spammed by kikes like you to associate this shit with fake approval from Jow Forums. How desperate are you zionists these days? I can't wait to see Israelis on their knees begging the muslims for mercy.

Attached: Who-did-this-.jpg (3436x3713, 2.77M)

Jesus what is your problem you fucking schizo. Why does this story trigger you so much

Jesus Christ, you fucking loser. Are you that same user that cries "mossad shill" at every opportunity?

All I'm saying is that she's relatively pretty, she's fair-skinned, and she doesn't like jews, so I want to show my support.

And I *would* fuck her.

Only Jews think sex appeal works on Jow Forums, that's why Israel still whores out their women for PR purposes. Disgusting.

Based and wrongpilled

OP is a fag
archive.is/NQJAD

>A number of Kollab’s tweets from her time as an undergraduate student were uncovered by Canary Mission, the shadowy organization that tracks offensive social media posts by pro-Palestinian activists. “I’ll purposely give the yahood the wrong meds,” she tweeted in 2012, using the Arabic word for “Jews.” The following year, she posted a picture purportedly from her college class notes that read, “People who support Israel should have their immune cells killed so they can see how it feels to not be able to defend yourself from foreign invaders.”

>Kollab received her medical degree in 2018 from the Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine. Touro, which describes itself on its website as “Rooted in Jewish tradition, built on Jewish values,” condemned her last year.

If you don't want a waifu redpilled on the ZOG machine, you must be gay.

Attached: randgetsit.gif (250x198, 3.34M)

This isn't a waifu redpilled on the ZOG. This is a jewish psy op to maintain the false reality that there's antisemitism anywhere. Israelis like you need to understand that ayliyah is over...it's finished. The US Jews will never ever ever side with israel again. The Normie jews that is. All the deep state kikes in the US will be BTFO by mueller.

Attached: israel-us-jews.jpg (1572x1429, 599K)

Women should be apolitical.

What's wrong with aaliyah?
Seriously, nobody wants jews in their homelands.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM

Especially jewish bankers

Everybody sucks jewish cock until there is not a single drop left except for some autists and rednecks. Joos are the eternal persecuted victims even after ruling the entire world like some african dictator would.

It's OVER. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN ISRAEL.

Attached: Diaspora-vs-Israel.jpg (2103x2150, 2.18M)

Answer plz

Attached: LUh6u9cNj.jpg (755x794, 147K)

Moarpheus you fat greasy mutt kike
Answer the question
You have no place in the west and are the ones destroying our people.
You'll perish on the dotr, that's why you shill this crap.

Ayliyah is finished.
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs