Still taking the weed pill?

bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-47811251

Well?

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-175318.png (1080x1920, 579K)

Or does fecal matter contain a dangerous level of cannabis dude? Don't judge me

Eats, shits and leaves.

Attached: 1552837316906.gif (256x274, 3.26M)

What's the difference?

I'm currently fucked out of my God damn tree on weed right now at this time xD

Fucking Indian gangs.

About a week in a bottle with a balloon attached to the top

This is an argument for legalization.
Bathtub gin was also prepared in unsanitary conditions during the prohibition era, this does not present a valid argument against the use of alcohol.

>That's some good shit
All makes sense now

Why would anyone in Spain but weed on 'the streets' when they could hit up a legit weed club in Barcelona and get whatever they fancy.

decrim so people don't get stabbed over a bag and twats don't sell popcorn for £15 a gram and instead make hash.

Honestly hash is where it's at, its comparable to ethnonationalism & Frenchy Cannoli and Alan Albin Adkinson are the first stoners practising archeofuturism in their crafts.

Attached: SRDR (34).jpg (1391x1268, 140K)

Attached: Capturesss.jpg (663x922, 73K)

you fucking plebs....
this is so that they can keep you on their opiods
its not even complicated
how are you all pushing this shit

Casual reminder that weed destroys copious amounts of brain cells and has been linked to Kreutzfeld-Jacob's disease, a brain-degenerative one.

>being this weed-addled

retard

Wut if u dun wanna smoke sum o dat shit?

Are you a boomer? Only a boomer would buy that excuse.

"street cannabis" - clickbait headline.

the headline implies bud. what it actually is talking about is adulterated/cut hashish.
not the same thing.

also, if you know the right people and have good sources that aren't some street dealers, you can easily get pure, high quality, unadulterated hashish.

or just go to a dispensary and get proper wax, hashes, oil, etc.

this is just another reason for it to be made legal again, as it once was, and regulated properly.
take away the criminal element and people who do this stuff to make more profits

exactly.

>has been linked to Kreutzfeld-Jacob's disease
Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is a prion disease you fucking brainlet, studies on the two indicate it might interrupt the spread of prions. It's a treatment, not a cause.
>weed destroys copious amounts of brain cells
Doubt. Link to your source.

casual reminder that you are completely full of shit and what you said is 100% false nonsense

smoke this log

Attached: preview_mp4.jpg (480x360, 115K)

Guess what nigger theres a lot of fecal matter inside soda fountains at fast food resturants.

Put your "connects" to the test, druggie. Test you shit for shit.

Unless someone is shitting right into the machine, this is not true.
There might be the same kind of bacteria in fecal matter, but there like is not shit itself.

this man is living the dream.

I haven't gone to a Curry house eor got an Indian takeaway for that very same reason

I smoke shit
Yeah i smoke shit nigga

my butthole contains dangerous amounts of fecal matter

Whenever you legalize something, the perceived risk drops, leading to idiots doing dumb shit like smoking feces thinking its "safe"

Attached: marijuana use increases with pregnant women in california.png (1249x861, 1.26M)

>not buying your weed at a dispensary
Cucks, all of you

Attached: axMWAMu3w.jpg (782x810, 146K)

>how are you all pushing this shit
and you keep buying, and set it ablaze

>Madrid
Butt hash for street shitters LOL

>Paying 25% tax to the state and county
Absolute cuckoldry.

>This reefer smells like shit.
>It IS shit, Austin.
>Oh good, then it's not just me.
>*puff*

Can E. Coli even be transferred through smoking lol? The prevention of E. Coli in food is cooking so wouldn't high temperatures kill it?

>street cannabis
Sounds like an apartment dwelling European problem to me.

Attached: 1550263669167.jpg (328x328, 23K)

>Taking weed in pills
Boomer detected

>Tfw have 5 jars or sweet buds I harvested myself 2 weeks ago
Lmaoing@u buycucks

>Don't buy it from the streets it's bad goy
>Buy it from dispensaries where it's taxed!
No surprise.

Complutense de Madrid producing irrelevant and poorly conducted research? Impossible.
Meme Uni with massive funds to pump out "shitty" research, what a shock.
Terrible clickbait as well.

Only niggers buy anything on the street.

yup.

shit happens man.

Attached: D3ScTrCUYAAh0SG.jpg (944x1200, 47K)

So this how white Westerners keep projecting about fucking animals.

why is it always the UK
-first weed overdose
-first to report dangerous faeces
-first exploding vape pen

HAHA They're smuggling weed up their butt!

This.

>Honestly hash is where most shit is thrown in
ftfy

>Why did you fuck that horse?
>Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh it's the weed dude, not me. I-I'm not into bestality haha, don't you believe me?

Any kind of smoke inhalation kills brain cells. Smoke produces carbon monoxide, a molecule that hemoglobin has an extremely high affinity for. When carbon monoxide binds to hemoglobin that means oxygen isnt binding to it, brain cells need oxyhemoglobin but when you are inhaling smoke it isnt getting that through the blood brain barrier.

that's from spice you moron;i've witnessed it happen in real time. some faggot from our school during off campus lunch tried to smoke that shit what ensued was actually fucking terrifying
>smokes a snap of this gas station synthetic flower
>immediately just spaced out
>immediately becomes wide eyed, and starts looking all over
>turns his head back to us
>his fucking nose just starts gushing blood
>has a fucking seizure
>starts screaming, and vomiting when he's back to consciousness
have never witnessed someone do this on marijuana, and i've been smoking for years.

that's why you vaporize it/eat it

Madrid is in Spain.

surprised the used a bulack woman and not a huwite woman for the portrayal. Wait--- that's raicis

I dont take weed pills, I smoke it in a pipe

Itll be interesting to see what the long term effects of vaporizing are. Vapor is really a liquid despite having the appearance of a a gas. If you have tried it you know that is significant more moist than smoke. Story short I advise against inhaling fluid directly into your lungs as that is linked to a vast array of medical problems

>Vapor is really a liquid
depends what you're actually vaping. when thc is vaped it's like a waxy substance. it's not the same as the oils found in vape juices, but yeah vape juices will probably have a ton of adverse affects on the people. not nearly as bad as cigs though.