No more than 15% of the global population has Rh negative blood, generally it is most common in white people...

No more than 15% of the global population has Rh negative blood, generally it is most common in white people. Rh negative blood was the type of early man, those who carry it today have a connection to early civilizations (ex. Atlantis) whose history has been buried, lost, or destroyed. Rh negative persons show a proclivity towards spiritual adeptness and psychic ability. Blood type has been researched by Hitler, DIA and CIA (under the Stargate program and others), Tavistock.

Attached: bt.png (1654x1169, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rhnegativeregistry.com/the-basque-history-of-the-world-rh-negative-origin.html
youtube.com/channel/UCsIlJ9eYylZQcyfMOPNUz9w/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbal_ring
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_blood_group_tattoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're bringing up a lot of misinformation, but the topic is of interest to me. Did you notice the correlation of what it does to eyes?

My grandma was a big believer in blood types. She survived cancer 4 times

show flag, memeshit
better yet, stop posting

So which one is the anti-cancer one?

What misinformation? As far as I know everything I wrote is true, please correct me if I'm wrong. It's difficult to find information on this subject, which I assume is deliberate.

What is the eye thing? More likely to have light colored eyes?

negative probably

She had AB+, which apparently has worse survival rates. She followed a strict blood type diet, which she claimed helped a lot

apparently not the one his grandma had since she got cancer four times

O- master race, I wish we could engineer some kind of virus that would kill all the non O- shits in the world

I don't know what my bloodtype is. Should I? How do I find out?

Donate blood, they'll tell you

You can buy a testing kit off ebay for less than 10 USD.

>More likely to have light colored eyes?
No, it is not specific to color, but it is more obvious for a person with light colored eyes. I noticed a pattern in the eyes that forms in some Rh negative people. I think they're close together on the chromosome, kinda how redheaded offspring almost always get freckles regardless of DNA recombination. Anyway, when there's slight miscoloring in an eye (as in not perfectly uniform in color), it does this splotchy thing. I'll see if I can find an example. The application is obvious, you can use it to find a mate that has Rh- blood without sounding autistic or weird. There's also some weirder stuff I noticed unrelated to eyes, but I'm not confident enough to definitely say it's related to negative blood type.

Mine is the aristocrat type.
I can give to everybody but nobody can give it to me.

>Atlantis
>As far as I know everything I wrote is true
Fuck off back to /x/ schizoid

who here /AB-/?
>tfw rarest type

Start reading about The Basque, user. It's a good post but you can do without Atlantis and Tavistock for now.

See these blood threads a lot and my big question in all this is... who seriously gives a fuck?

mad cus you have nigger blood

Iam AB - and have grey/blue eyes with a ring of yellowish mud around the pupil.

I have negative blood and have the splotchy thing. The iris rather than being a smooth uniform color has little areas of slightly different color. It almost looks like there is two layers of color of the iris with perforations in one revealing the color of the other. I never made the connection to bloodtype but it could be there.

Anything else you've noticed.

I've seen The Basque mentioned before, not sure what else to dig up besides they have the highest frequency of negative blood.

I'm sure there has been extensive research on this but it's locked away in spook vaults or has been destroyed. I wish I could see it.

>tfw AB+

racial purists, finding massive differences in something 99% identical to something else, humans also carry fish genes does this allow people with more fish genes to breath underwater? you all dont understand evolution or geneology. stop thinking it supports your genocidal desires, it doesnt and instead of bettering yourselves youre on here stroking your cocks to your own blue eyes while the chinese are set to take over

Where can we get the cure, where can we get the cure

Attached: download (4).png (195x249, 6K)

0- negative here, anyone else?

Nope just read all the hyperborean bullshit and other nonsense. It doesn’t mean shit.

It's past midnight here but The Basque have a language that is distinct from every single other language in existence to go along with their blood and their looks, etc.
They are a living link to the civilisation(s) that lived "before the flood" (so to speak).
rhnegativeregistry.com/the-basque-history-of-the-world-rh-negative-origin.html

There's plenty out there if you are prepared to look.

Hello mutant counsin

The Chinese can barely keep their shithole together.

I'm black and my blood type is RH OP. Also Atlantis never existed son

Not talking about a ring. It's this. See the orange speck, right side of the eye? Could be a health problem, but usually something that correlates to Rh -. It's trickier for homogeneous eye color, but it takes the form on a single speck, sometimes only in just one eye and it's smaller in radius.

Attached: BigBlueEye.jpg (450x283, 23K)

Oh, here's a better example.

Attached: human-eye-close-up-22274231.jpg (1300x957, 118K)

by chance, your ancestry wouldn't be from northern spain/southern france would it? apparently the type is most common there.

>connection to early civilizations (ex. Atlantis)

Complete bullshit. Negative shows genes being coming from cave living neanderthals. You white pussy bitches should just go back to your holes. Honky fucks.

The ring around that eye is probably some health issue, but that single prominent orange circle is a very good indicator. I'll see if I can find a more subtle example in a non-light colored eye.

Everyone's history has been buried, lost, or destroyed. It's not just you delusional LARPing wuzzers.

Attached: krishnasbutterball.jpg (638x479, 53K)

Shitkenazis and other dramatic schizo parasites are Rh-, the lack of Rhesus factor makes them vulnerable to several diseases.

If the ring around the eye is a health problem I’ve been sick my entire life

love me some schizo threads

>The ring around that eye is probably some health issue

Just mud because my mom had brown eyes i guess. Was always there. Never noticed an orange spot and not gonna look now cause its late.

interesting topic. they say they are evolving and there are some even rarer blood types...

i read that type B evolved around 800 years ago and AB is the most recent.

It's not schizophrenia. There is serious complications to Rh -. If a woman with Rh - is giving birth to a child with Rh +, she might end up cannibalizing the the child in the womb. You have to get a shot to prevent this. We didn't have this centuries ago, and I think this led to slightly more genetic variation among Rh - people.

So what does that have to do with Atlantis and forgotten history.
I haven't even seen a source to support the claim that Rh- is more prevalent among whites.

I also think, because of the distribution of negative blood type in the world, that a single race or group of people evolved this trait and dispersed across the globe, much earlier than we though humans were seafaring. I don't think all the races developed Rh - blood independently.

It's schizophrenia. Atlanteans were kangz.

It is. Dont have a source here you have to sreach yourself but as i remember only whites and jews have like 15%+ rh- while all other races are below 5% to almost 0% with niggers.

Is the rhesus factor the npc factor ?

i have that too, blue near the pupil and green on the outside.
there's also a few brown specks, like freckles the size of a pin prick

Not sure you saw my other post but I stated mutant cousin because im rh+ unlike you

As for ancestry I'm French Canadian (west/northwest France)

Attached: French Canadian Ancestors.jpg (694x700, 84K)

I don't think there was an atlantis. I think the water levels were much lower thousands of years ago, and intercontinental travel may have been possible in simple canoe via island hopping. Siberians were not the first to the Americas. Neither were the Vikings, not by a longshot.

Hey look, it's a huge fucking waste of mentally energy. Because you know it's not like any of us have more important things that require our attention, right? Thanks for nothing OP.

Made a map using data

Attached: Rhesus Negative Map.png (1425x640, 49K)

Race is everything. Race is your country, and your best hope of survival. Now, there was a time when there was more ice at the magnetic poles. Water levels were lower. The global climate was colder, food could not be farmed in as many places, and nomadic hunting and fishing was necessary to survive. I think Rh- blood being spread across the planet is the direct result of this.

youtube.com/channel/UCsIlJ9eYylZQcyfMOPNUz9w/videos
Watch the 5 newest videos. Dude totally proved where it was. Supposedly it even lines up with the geo-line linking Egypt with Easter Island and other achaeological sites.

We wuz Atlanians and shiet

Attached: 1554148189083.jpg (2259x1244, 495K)

Google Minoans...

>atlantis
I am not to sure about this considering that many jewish groups have high Rh negativ percentage.
The 2 explanations where
>europeans are actually northern Israel tribes
>its the sign of angelic/god gene manipulation. So that Israelites got the Rh- from god, to make them special and europeans got the Rh- from their Nephelim blood line.
Interesting is that RH negative individuals are in deed more spiritual. A study into alien abducties (actually a demonic illusion) showed that most of them where Rh negative (especally common was 0- &B-) and they had mostly Hazel colored eyes.

I myself have A- and hazel eye color. Very spiritual, but I know people that have a stronger spiritual sense

Attached: anime_aliens.jpg (323x640, 86K)

I'm familiar with tales of Atlantis. There's a lot of bad information too. I'm trying to isolate my thought process from the idea. Take a look at this map. It's a picture of ocean elevation. Take an especially good look at Australia. It's really obvious that even retards like the Australian aboriginal could have made it there when water elevations were lower. At that same elevation, you could easily reach Antarctica from South America.

Attached: elevation.jpg (1200x600, 239K)

Me

It's the limbal ring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbal_ring

I’m O negative, don’t think I have this... you talking shite?

Attached: 3E398F3B-71DB-4D77-A9FE-F07715F2F9BD.jpg (406x349, 110K)

we got another one!
steve, upload the retinas to the database

Attached: CIAglowinthedark.jpg (546x229, 25K)

You have a bigger yellow semi circular ring.

B- Master race

Definitely not, but what I noticed only existed in one eye, and probably not as reliable as the orange speck in blue eyes. I don't want to photograph my own eye.

Melanesian's including the Australian's weren't retards, they all got where they were by boats and established themselves just like anyone else did. The "map" you posted is fake and gay, look at the size of Greenland.

You are a schizo.

based, absolutely fucking based

Attached: terry.gif (222x162, 1006K)

It's Mercator projection. Don't project 3D objects onto 2d surfaces..

>See flag

I wish i wasn't O negative anymore

They’re already well aware of me

You are still schizo :^)

So if I had it and my brother didn’t I’d be Atlantan and he’d not be?

Yes, but not because of this thread.

Not adding anything to the esoteric thing with blood types but I think this is interesting.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_blood_group_tattoo

Literally the gibsmedat of blood types.

Same.
Blood drives always view me like a vampire would.

>What misinformation?
He probably doesn't believe Atlantis existed.
But I've seen enough evidence imo.

oh wow, nice, thanks

Quick, name 1 thing about Atlantis.
Oh that's right you can't.
You are not qualified to say it didn't exist.

Pre 2016 Jow Forums was /x/ lite and it was glorious.

Attached: 1553538896815.png (843x552, 734K)