THE NIGGA IS GOING TO TURN THE FED IN AMERICAN VERSION OF THE RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE

Attached: ngrr.png (622x538, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's honestly better to get a three trillion dollar bill than the alternative

He could do absolutely nothing and would still be doing a better job than the current synagogue running the show.

The day of the LORD approaches.

Attached: Trump-NESARA2.jpg (2416x2958, 3.33M)

OP said "stay sleep, let US run things"

LOL, you either know nothing about the man, OR your just super butt hurt that all your commie agendas are being destroyed by trump.
i'm going with the later

Herman cain will fix the jewish/cac ran fed that you white boys nor jews knew how to run properly since its founding.

Fuck off w/ your meme flag nigger

Attached: pay_attention.jpg (640x772, 80K)

I wish he'd nominate Ron Paul. He's probably too old now though

member of the board. not head of the fed.

Awww Shucky Ducky!!!

There have been two members mission for years its time to get this back on track. Herman Cain isnt going to do anything differently than any other jew. HE just needs to vote to keep interest rates low so we can continue growing at 3% with inflation under 2%.

9,9,9 niggaz! That'll throw a wrench into the best laid plans of kikes and men.

This, I remember him, he was attempting to be the Republican nominee in 2012. But McCain had that run so wrapped it was foolhardy try.

Holy fuck the reserve bankers will be seething at a black man running it.

Attached: 1492739904600.png (924x560, 48K)

Except, you know, he's not an idiot Marxist.

Based and redpilled unironically

Attached: 3EEAB752-7104-4007-98A3-A8E3C6C8C9F6.jpg (674x665, 289K)

Blacks > Jews

He's not running it. Reading comprehension, countryman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain

999 emergency !

Jesus fucking christ. I cant even read that fucking sentence. Learn to write nigger. SAGE!

Ohhhh LORD!

Attached: IMG_2265.jpg (511x509, 31K)

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

"Cain served as chairman of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Omaha Branch from January 1, 1989, to December 31, 1991.[10] He became a member of the board of directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992.[10] He served as deputy chairman from January 1, 1992, to December 31, 1994, and then as its chairman until August 19, 1996,[10] when he resigned to become active in national politics.[40] "

Remember when the guys running Herman Cain's website posted a bunch of Twin Peaks Season 3 stuff a couple years ago?

This. He is probably another shabbos goy.

Anyone else see this as a direct "fuck you" to the (((overlords))) that most of the public won't catch?

The powers that be don't like blacks.

How do you figure?

Attached: what 2.png (643x642, 753K)

Niggers are not human
They are the "beasts of the feilds"
When you give power to a beast, what do you expect will happen to a nation.

America WAKE UP! Stop pandering to the "minorities"

Oy vey, a schwarze

HERMAN
SUGAR
CAIN

based black man

PRINT DEM COINS

Niggers are all biological weapons used by those zynangoges, can't you realize it? The USA is fucked.

Based
Jews on suicide watch

Ayyee wut dis interest rate do tho shiiiiiet

Attached: black-scientist-450x300.jpg (450x300, 37K)

I’m not even tired of winning. Fuck white people. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! You think that this day would never come? That you could do all the shit you did to us and that we wouldn’t RISE UP?! We’ve been WAITING for this day to come, white boi!

You’ve ALWAYS needed us to make your money for you, since slave days. But we’re taking this bitch over now! Bow DOWN, your former slave has become your MASTER faggot!

dass right!

nice pic