Why aren’t millennials buying houses and having kids? America has a BOOMING economy and record LOW unemployment...

Why aren’t millennials buying houses and having kids? America has a BOOMING economy and record LOW unemployment? How can an entire generation be so DEFECTIVE?

Attached: B0998D6C-575E-40FA-BC67-8922F2B9A564.jpg (671x903, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/the-trump-tax-cuts-are-still-bombing-154647685.html
engadget.com/2019/01/18/tesla-laying-off-7-percent-workforce/
cnbc.com/2018/04/18/the-amount-of-retail-space-closing-in-2018-is-on-pace-to-break-record.html
venturebeat.com/2019/01/02/apple-slashes-q1-2019-forecast-blaming-china-and-low-iphone-upgrades/
cnn.com/2019/02/15/business/payless-closing-stores-bankrupt/index.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-04/mnuchin-invokes-special-debt-measures-to-last-until-june-5?srnd=premium
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-14/delayed-data-confirms-it-u-s-christmas-spending-disappointed?srnd=premium
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-14/coke-drops-as-slower-growth-raises-the-pressure-on-ceo-quincey?srnd=premium
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-12/best-u-s-job-numbers-ever-not-if-you-re-out-of-work-for-a-year?srnd=premium
youtube.com/watch?v=XlQUdTk7Alw&frags=pl
youtube.com/watch?v=jQE66WA2s-A
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 3FF7767B-E354-4459-9866-830BFD82030E.png (240x160, 9K)

They are lazy and entitled. Have no idea the hard work their parents generation put in...

All your base are belong to us.

Attached: B1BA27CB-C6AA-4779-BA32-D4350B11ED63.png (500x389, 74K)

that watch is a bit loose

What you say!?

Attached: 14CB6BF7-26A4-4FF6-B97A-BDF75133337B.png (666x431, 165K)

Attached: A879F2AE-37CB-4F54-BB47-403920C5D30F.gif (1000x600, 221K)

I am gainfully employed and looking at purchasing a house/condo this spring. After that, maybe me and my gf will confer marriage and kids, not too sure yet. She's young, so no rush.

Fuck off boomer scum. We aren't going to buy your houses until the bubble pops. I hope you weren't retiring on that money.

Legitimately bad investments, as the current owners of homes (the rich, foreigners, banks, and old fucks) charge far more for a house than the house is even worth.
Children are, inherently, great; but why have children early when there is no need to? We aren't agrarians, medicine has greatly improved, and it's never been a better time to be a bachelor. Marriage is a liability, unless you truly find someone for you, which takes time.
The last couple of generations have had massive issues with divorce and forclosure. I'd rather be on the safe side than gamble my future.

You retards are so fucking delusional about the state of the economy. Keep worshipping your corporate masters faggot

I have about 18 similar images, to that one, it was not part of the previous watch set.

Attached: Capture.png (1217x269, 273K)

>Houses cost twice what they did 10 years ago
>Student loans keep white millennials in debt until their 40s/50s
>feminism
>Jew poison

MAKE YOUR TIME!

What would this man's flesh taste like?

I must be going insane, because I look at the picture of this man's wrist and I want to peel that skin off, fry it and eat it. I bet the flesh beneath would be very tender from years of sedentary living and minimal UV exposure.

Why am I thinking about eating manflesh?

Bubble is going to pop for 10+ years of a slow decline.

el orco de los estados unidos...

Lmao. Twice!

It is 4 times here.

1 post fags should have their balls cut off

>work at walmart for over 15 years
>live paycheck-to-paycheck
>implying I will ever have $50-75k for a down payment

Attached: 20190226_090158.jpg (2560x1440, 998K)

SLIDE THREAD SAGE AND IGNORE

THIS THREAD IS POSTED MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK WITH THE SAME IMAGE

What's wrong with me?!?

if she isn't under 20 she's too old for marriage/kids

Lol, no

I'M SAVING MY MONEY TO BUY LAND AND TRYING TO FIND A QT WHITE WIFE TO HAVE AT LEAST 4-5 CHILDREN WITH YOU FUCKING BOOMER FUCK YOU AND YOUR DIABETES SOCKS

Attached: 1544652343904.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Correction. It was 4x over 20 years.

Time of the a b c Elliot wave retracement to kick in.

Don't worry, trust the plan

enjoy your spergs/tards/gays

Shhhh.
STFU nigger.
I’m raising the rent on 3 properties next month.
All 3 filled with millennial scum.
$$$

Attached: CA829B16-3A97-4315-A675-8F9D2CC8F61C.jpg (600x450, 50K)

why do you keep posting this same thread? i've seen in like 3 times before and i don't even browse Jow Forums very often.

Attached: by all means.png (455x87, 4K)

>...
Definitely a boomer.
>this thread again

Oh no nooo nooooo

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-161122.png (720x1280, 184K)

i didnt know rolex made tourniquets

Lol milenials make way more money than pension protected boomers. Youngest Billionaire our generation. Taking out Trillions in loans n still going further in debt boomers. ty fucking moronic DOOMERS for riding the kike bike

You fuckers let in a bunch of spics.
>Never had childhood job mowing lawns
>Never had childhood food service job, and to order cheese burgers with an accent
I and most millenials have no sense of what it is like to work. I don't understand how to even go about participating in capitalism without having gone the straight university route. where all the employers come to me.
Communities are shit now, so even if i tried to start my own business what would i do to advertise, you hedonistic boomers killed the church.

Society isn't a natural fucking thing, we humans learn by imitation. And you have given us a retarded ass hand to learn from.
You also gave us participation trophies, so we didn't learn to distinguish winning from losing.
You halted gifted programs so no one would be recognized as superior.
We are not defective, we are the expected result of being pampered so much that hierarchies of society were hidden from us behind a curtain.

FOR FUCK SAKE MAN, YOU LET YOUR CHILDREN GO TO SCHOOL WITH NIGGERS!
What did you expect?

Why should they try to fullfill some old and silly expectations laid up for them instead of doing what they actually want?

>Poorfag
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1554410411822.png (500x487, 70K)

Not even a Grand Seiko? Poor fag

Hey Heeb hows it cooking ... Well-Done, meh Get back in that oven. And dont come out until ur perfectly ashed

Why do they keep reposting the same fucking threads over and over?

For fucks sake

I’m a millennial with a house, car, everything I could possibly want AND debt free. Get fucked and learn to code, incel faggot

Might as well go out in a blaze of glory cause that sounds like a living hell, loser.

finance.yahoo.com/news/the-trump-tax-cuts-are-still-bombing-154647685.html

engadget.com/2019/01/18/tesla-laying-off-7-percent-workforce/

cnbc.com/2018/04/18/the-amount-of-retail-space-closing-in-2018-is-on-pace-to-break-record.html

venturebeat.com/2019/01/02/apple-slashes-q1-2019-forecast-blaming-china-and-low-iphone-upgrades/

cnn.com/2019/02/15/business/payless-closing-stores-bankrupt/index.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-04/mnuchin-invokes-special-debt-measures-to-last-until-june-5?srnd=premium

retail dies
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-14/delayed-data-confirms-it-u-s-christmas-spending-disappointed?srnd=premium

coke sees bad sales
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-14/coke-drops-as-slower-growth-raises-the-pressure-on-ceo-quincey?srnd=premium

labor is bad
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-12/best-u-s-job-numbers-ever-not-if-you-re-out-of-work-for-a-year?srnd=premium

why do you have pictures with the bluepilled shitty star wars in your comp?

This.

lmao there is nothing booming about this economy except more retail, food, and service jobs aka LOW WAGES BAD CAREERS.

Trump failed. More immigrants competing for jobs so wages stay LOW.

lindsey lohan cries about china and a lost BMW factory in her home town of bumfuck nowhere
youtube.com/watch?v=XlQUdTk7Alw&frags=pl

what's the point of buying a house if (((they))) will dick you into paying property taxes...might as well rent till the rest of your life.

fpbp

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOING

youtube.com/watch?v=jQE66WA2s-A

Low wages, expensive housing and student loan debt.

any one oh thousands of small towns around the USA? you can buy a house for4 10,000 cash, outright. couple hundred a year for taxes. Now, do youget a house in a RICH area? no. but you can have *easily* a house. Its just not GOOD ENOUGH for young people.

Schfifty Five!

yeah. no answer, like i *thought*. Everyone wants a 350,000 house, brand new, in some upscale neighborhood? right out of high school or college. Fuck that. go to a small town, buy a 10,000 house OUTRIGHT for CASH. couple hundred a year for taxes. you can work at burger king, and live FINE. just drive a used vehicle, no car or house payment. easy. do it right out of HS.

Bump

You have no chance to survive, boomer. Make your time.

are you the "supermarket sweep larper" user?

Thank you

That’s Walmartanon

>seiko_5_strapped_to_a_piglet

>1987:
>Nurse Salary: $37,000/yr, Construction >Superintendent Salary: $70,000/yr

>Single Family Home in the Suburbs: $200,000

>2019:
>Nurse Salary: $50,000/yr, Construction >Superintendent Salary: $90,000/yr

>Single Family Home in the Suburbs: $720,000

>Source: My parents

And that's why millennials aren't buying houses.

>Walmartanon
theres more than one of you how do you know who gets the name?

t. no gf

Give me an example of a LIVABLE $10,000 house in a small town. I don't mean in a nice neighborhood, I mean a house that you can live in for only 10 grand.

the scary part is the investment firms accumulating houses during crashes and turning them into rentals. if it is anything like stocks, forex, crypto... 90% of retail traders will lose money, and 90% of investment firms will make money. You will know when the "retail" traders are loosing the most when investment firms are making record profits.

Based on this pic, are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer? I'm a based Zoomer (born 98).

Attached: eraszoomer.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

Early and core gen Y here.

Are you afraid to say early core millennial

you're from Florida

bump

Late Gen X

Forcing millennials to buy overpriced healthcare, when they don’t really use it at all didn’t really help

Because the starting wage of a normal job is low as fuck. And the rate of wage increase is like .75 an hour or so per year.

It's easy to say "just git gud and go 2 school to git degree". When in reality majority of jobs are filled by people without those credentials.

Hurry up and die old man. Your generation ruined the nation.
>t. 21yo homeowner and trades worker

Im 25 and buying a house in the next few months. Suck my dick, OP.

Mortgages are pretty affordable for light fixer-upper homes.

I think people are just expecting to get a nice house right out of school instead of buying something they can afford and making it nice.

Attached: [freedom EXTERNALLY].png (350x300, 153K)

Technically gen z, pretty sure I fall into millenial category (born in 1995), buying my first house soon

Debt and stress

Trailers are livable, barely.

Forced to buy healthcare that was super expensive when they didn’t need to, making it impossible to save

Need to save up first while we finally got work OP. Don't spend so fast.

>early/core millennial by age
>legitimately remember pink panther, scooby doo, school house rock, TMNT, Goonies, played Atari and NES as well as PSX and Gamecube
>used to play Samus and King's Quest and other games on PC Jr.
What am I?

bruh, Before free trade (open borders), My boss, graduated STEM in mid-late 80s. His starting salary was 45k.
Today it is the same. Yet price of everything has surged 9000%.

He bought a house in LA for $70K the same year he started work.
He bought US-made Commodore computer back then for $700

he could buy a brand new car and pay it off in 2-3 months. He'd buy a new one every year for work because they were so cheap

Walmartanon is a Jow Forums regular, lurk more.

Grow up and get a real job for fuck’s sake.
That was my *bonus* last year

Attached: 20D4EF65-F77E-4785-BCA7-6AB14B456F7C.jpg (1112x740, 136K)

The economy is not booming. It's propped up by governments and bullshit accounting. Nobody has any money.

A lot of those old things you saw reruns of

god I wish that was me

Didn't walmartanon get doxxed or something

>Bubble is going to pop for 10+ years of a slow decline.
make that 100 to 800+ years of decline in Europe

two gorillas in the room.

Idiological subversion.

t.someone who never heard of Yuri

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Attached: subverted .jpg (360x468, 23K)

My twink sissy maid(who has a masters of engineering and is going to law school) and I(master automotive technician) will probably adopt a white female child in a year or so. Don't be so worried ya fucking boomer. BTW, we're both conservative libertarians from wealthy white families ;)

imagine the smell

I'll be 35 in a couple months and I still live at home. I make about $2k a month and have for the last 12 years. I have zero savings despite having zero bills other than cell phone and car payment. I spend everything on a combination of eating out daily, expensive electronics, video games/microtransactions, and fueling my foot fetish (paying for private shows at strip clubs and asking the girls to step on/stand on me, paying cute girls to buy their used/well worn socks and/or heels/shoes, etc [pic related]).

Never had a girlfriend. Not overweight or bad looking either, just feel more comfortable treating females like a business transaction. Could absolutely get a girlfriend/wife if I wanted to (have had many offers), but refuse to lower standards.

A house is the last thing on my mind. I have no desire to get married or have kids. I am already at my "endgame" in life and pretty content with what I have. If I could get a cute blonde white girl to marry me and I was guaranteed that she would be eternally faithful, never at flight risk etc, I would get married and probably even have kids, but I have nothing but experience with 9s and 10s (because paid) and can't pull anything higher than a 6 or a 7, and I don't want to drop anchor on that if I know she's not what I want.

Attached: 1994425635207.jpg (618x410, 44K)

it was a joke, albiet a poor one.
>muh lurk 24/7
neet detected

Larping pipeblower

Renters pay property tax indirectly. Do you think your landlord covers the property tax for the property you rent from him out of the kindness of his heart? No, he passes it on to you when he sets the rent price. Moron.

smells like pussy u fag

Capitalists and boomers are so insanely retarded. The "economy doing well" means the billionaires are doing well. Everyone else in this third world shitstain are always doing awful.