MELBOURNE EXPLOSION, MUSHROOM CLOUD REPORTED

the news in melbourne is reporting a massive explosion and ongoing fire in the northern suburbs right now.
a witness reported seeing a 'mushroom cloud'.
it is literally 4 minutes from my house and i can smell smoke now.

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/melbourne-firefighters-battle-massive-chemical-factory-blaze-in-campbellfield/news-story/0916e5314cb81a109aad82f334220c30

this also happens to be the biggest muslim area in melbourne, a large mosque is literally on that exact block and could very likely be damaged by the fire or explosion.
(it is also right next door to the venue where stefan molyneux and lauren southern held their melbourne event last year).

Attached: 5478356783568.jpg (360x270, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2019-04-05/campbellfield-factory-fire-sends-smoke-over-melbournes-north/10973650
youtu.be/8dyHfz-9ZgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CRICKEY! That's a waste of good petrol huffin'.

The preluding battle to the day of the rope has started, all White take arms immediately!!!

Attached: 1533861047431.jpg (1280x960, 67K)

just a gas leak nothing to see here

It's just a busted gas main. Aren't you getting sleepy? Let's all go back to sleep.

>abc.net.au/news/2019-04-05/campbellfield-factory-fire-sends-smoke-over-melbournes-north/10973650

DISTRACTION FROM ASSANGE

honkposting is a variation of pic related. it is being forced. watch the shills

Attached: 1550900766636.png (1000x764, 210K)

No one cares about explosions in Arabia.

just a gas leak nothing to see here

Was it a mushroom cloud of peace?

Demoralize
Antagonize
Reorient
Provoke

I hope Bindi was not injured.

Attached: bindi.jpg (710x400, 19K)

Why are white people terrible at controlling fires? Every few months there's an incident of something blowing up or some forest catching fire

>this also happens to be the biggest muslim area in melbourne, a large mosque is literally on that exact block and could very likely be damaged by the fire or explosion.

Good. Atleast you did something right I guess

Attached: 1543424946693.png (398x339, 181K)

Just sounds like a gas leak, make sure you take some iodine just in case an unsatisfactory radiological even has occurred.

i looked closer and it is not actually near the mosque.
but it is still near some muslim owned businesses.

lots of drug and terrorism raids have happened on those businesses...
they found a billion dollars with of meth in a shipping container here a few months ago.

storing chemical waste badly in close proximity to and downwind from major population centre. what did whites mean by this?

>Why are white people terrible at controlling fires? Every few months there's an incident of something blowing up or some forest catching fire
The exploding things are muslims and the forests are either australians pulling a prank or liberals not cleaning up the forest with controlled burns

WHITes the bad at best it because most of our stuff is super flammable, like our houses are wood and most of our stuff is plastic (which comes from oil making it super flammable) then most of our food has Sugar in it which is also very flammable

D
A
R
P
(((what are you)))

Attached: 2xqtn2.jpg (1041x500, 158K)

14 ASSAULT EMUS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE.

Somebody tell Christian Porter so he can put all the Jow Forums executives in jail for letting you talk about it

Honk posting is simply doomer pilled. If it is a psy-op I’ll give it up, but I like it since it represents the absolute joke that is the world we live in. It’s a clown world HONK HONK.

Attached: 95E55334-2F03-4363-AA46-8F963C7E0BCE.jpg (569x760, 46K)

I gotta admit, i laughed.

How the fuck do you understand this meme? It isn’t even upside down.

>it is literally 4 minutes from my house
Then you better get us live feed faggot!

just an abbo smoking a ciggie at the petrol station.

It's Australia.....but I see your point.

Stop using cardboard boxes and use real concrete houses. It's not hard

Where I live it's covered with forest and chemical factories with dangerous gas pipelines everywhere and there has been no major fire incident. There was an incident 8 years back where a Naphtha pipeline leaked causing fire where 3 people died

Attached: 2xqodv.jpg (899x499, 132K)

about time an akbar used nukes of peace.

Kek.

there's nothing psyop about acknowledging the world is insane and we need a civil war. honk honk

Attached: End.jpg (250x250, 10K)

WHAT THE FUCK IM HEARING THIS RIGHT NOW

NO RADIO SIGNAL FROM THE AREA, HIGH RADIOACTIVITY

NORAD SKYKING EVAC ORDER 33C

Attached: 1542226794078s[1].jpg (215x250, 3K)

explosion vid.
no where near that chinese explosion.
youtu.be/8dyHfz-9ZgI

I need a live stream ASAP

wind is blowing this way now.
the whole northern suburbs is full of thick smoke.

does anyone know if chemist warehouse sells iodine pills?

just lick matchsticks until the ambulance get there

>Make a demoralization/radicalization psyop
>shill that it isn't a psyop while also shilling the idea of a civil war
>use civil war as a pretext to roll out your advanced tech dystopia to regain order

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

Doesn't look like a gas explosion but I dunno wtf i'm talking about either.

do it for her

Suck my honker

Attached: 1554410518864.jpg (1024x584, 52K)

Islamic revenge killing.

Attached: DSC00169.jpg (2592x1944, 419K)

Attached: Happen.jpg (450x304, 28K)

>Why are white people terrible at controlling fires?
Why are indians so terrible at controlling sewage?

If trees could grow in India you’d know why wild fires happen and are hard to contain

if Jow Forums knew this area, and even this exact street... red flags would go up right away.
we have insane amounts of organized crime here now, and there is a literal ISIS indoctrination center 1km away from the fire...

also that same street has been raided by police countless times for muslim gangster factory owners importing drugs and guns.

Grab a camera and go record?

going by what you said,a sandnigger fucked up big time and probably blew a entire block

>sandnigger blowing himself up

Nah sounds like everything went according to plan.

didn't renew my camera license yet.

Lol he will be fine. The leaks will keep coming.
Honestly, this is not a problem.

Don't forget to put a little piss behind your ears to protect from the drop bear attacks too.

What should I do if I live in Melbourne? I haven't started preparing for the Kali Yuga yet so I ain't got any equipment

Attached: 1524392872081.jpg (1920x1080, 859K)

Where's the fucking pics if this straya cunt is so close?