IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING NEXT YEAR IF YOU GUYS DONT STOP I SWEAR

>IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING NEXT YEAR IF YOU GUYS DONT STOP I SWEAR

Attached: B8FF7984-6677-4DCC-91F7-213116A6AF41.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-mexico-caravan/tempers-fray-in-mexico-as-new-controls-frustrate-u-s-bound-migrant-caravan-idUSKCN1RF2U1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That guy lives off from cheap shows. I still don't know why do people fall into his game

>What are negotiating tactics?

We don't, his BS is getting more and more tiresome. Rand for 2020.

Attached: dontwory.png (453x241, 44K)

Trump is like in 2025 I'm gonna build the wall and deport them all!

I sincerely have to wonder how big of an infestation the brainworms our in the MAGA crowd.
Like how the fuck do you still support this clown in 2019 lmaooo

Attached: trump vs nazi.jpg (1000x500, 187K)

He is a fucking absolute joke but we knew that would happen. Presidents are under the boot of the money printers.

Better to crash the guac economy after his 2nd term is secured, I agree.

>stop or i will say stop again. MIGA!

>no wall
>gun grabbing
>Hillary not locked up
>no Obamacare repeal and replace
>24/7 Israel shilling
>cucked out on the border
>pushing worldwide to make homosex legal
>actually shilling for MORE immigration now

At least Amazon got a tax cut

Attached: AA9AE2BC-2E38-49AA-9462-1DC5BE3E7E0A.jpg (638x413, 82K)

not this

>"Mexico will pay for the wall"
>No we won't
>"O-Ok then Ill have my citizens pay for it... sorry..."

Mexico always makes Trump into a bitch, he is nothing to them

He's such a shit president

close the boarders before the elections, no democrats get elected.

>just stay home or throw your vote away on a third party in 2020, goys

How weak can a super power be when their neighbours can bully it

Attached: Legal Immigration.jpg (859x1024, 91K)

Threatening to do something but never doing it, when it was one of the baseline things expected to be accomplished to begin with is not negotiation.

Totally believe you’re not a kike. Really convinced.

>Throwing vote away
Na fuck that, I am voting for bernie or yang. Whoever wins the primary. Let their autistic economic policies further accelerate us into another reich

No you didn't. I was called a shill by you all incessantly for saying partisan politics is a waste of your god damn time. We all wanted to believe in Trump and I'm still somewhat sympathetic to him but we lost a LOT supporting this guy and he's done jack shit for us. I caught heat over here across the ocean for defending him myself, lost friends and people even tried to fight me physically over it, lol

That'll put his decision in the middle of the primary season. It will be fun to watch the dems trip over themselves with 'fuck borders N'shit.'
Of course there will be about 5 million more illegal beans in the fucking country.

i fucking hate this zionist and all the room temperature IQs he has fooled

Attached: Trump cucks on h1b.png (641x470, 64K)

Attached: Trump cucks on DACA.png (589x111, 13K)

> real MAGA has never been tried before

Attached: trump loves illegals now.png (699x861, 416K)

Attached: trump lies about leaving syria.jpg (750x868, 321K)

Attached: trump gives medal to addlesons wife.png (764x771, 616K)

Attached: trump caves on shutdown.jpg (1715x752, 328K)

Attached: addleson bribes trump.png (656x834, 626K)

Attached: trump hypocrisy 1.jpg (1219x712, 224K)

Attached: trump hypocrisy 2.png (600x318, 87K)

Ha ha epic. Can't wait for next year when this ten year old girl has changed his opinion on everything again and /ptg/ love Mexico and hate whatever the fuck their opinion will be in twelve months.

Attached: Trump is a Kike Puppet.jpg (2650x9922, 2.95M)

Attached: trumps anti semitism bill.jpg (978x1310, 500K)

Attached: trump puts rothchilds banker as secretary of commerce.jpg (1156x539, 216K)

Attached: trump pardons rabbi and expels nazi.jpg (999x754, 207K)

Your shill is showing.

Tell Trump about them, he's apparently ignorant of how the concept works

Attached: trumps jewish cabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Attached: Trumps Protecting a religious ethnostate from having nukes removed.png (644x1036, 595K)

Read this shit and stop being a god damn catamite.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-mexico-caravan/tempers-fray-in-mexico-as-new-controls-frustrate-u-s-bound-migrant-caravan-idUSKCN1RF2U1

Attached: 1551292034503.png (586x650, 461K)

Attached: Trump Jewish History.png (640x1136, 277K)

GEE BILL TWO THREADS?

Attached: 807.jpg (588x391, 61K)

Unfortunately he's still the most viable option to give us more time to prepare before careening off the metaphorical cliff. I'd love a Hitler but the normalfag population hasn't quite hit the critical mass needed to achieve that yet.

Attached: f4465dbb8fe3a43b751eabac00de4a4281a6b52f23adc0c2bd7468d87f13dc69.jpg (476x675, 36K)

We all know that feel user.

Or primary him with a real nationalist candidate

>all these shills complaining there's no wall

Gee, I guess you all must really want a wall. Thanks for being free advertisement. Maybe if you keep squealing and complaining about it, then Trump will just close it faster.

Attached: 1542587996002.jpg (637x627, 74K)

>voting makes a difference. really!

This is increasingly my position on Trump. He was the first in a political eternity to break out of the Overton window but he’s not making big moves anymore. I don’t regret supporting him. I only regret that the intelligence agencies successfully wrecked his momentum with their attempted coup. I no longer feel the need to treat the government or normies as legitimate entities, though.

I can at least walk away knowing that he exposed the deep state for the authoritarian shadow government that it is. He exposed partisan politics and democracy as a total sham. A certain turning point in western history, but whether or not it it’s a good one is less certain.

it literally makes no difference who you vote for, retard.

Trump/Jared Taylor when

Can't wait for Trump to get rid of DACA! Oh wait, he backed off that too!

all part of the master plan....

Little 2020 not this kike bastard

all of his kids literally married kikes his bloodline has been decimated and he wanted it like that anyone who actually thought he was ever /ourguy/ is a fucking retard. Little 2020

it makes, you dumbass leaf. not you alone, but a whole group

Agreed, I praise Trump for his previous actions that inadvertently helped white nationalism gain a better standing, but he hasn't done anything to continue that push. He's reached his personal best, which is libertarian cuckservationism combined with civic nationalism. For us, that is not the end goal, but a another stepping stone or launch pad.

Attached: 5374a531d2d2f032c5caa37652476b7deb0b09cf9a71f7ef1960e7a7f7a514e7.png (1024x982, 778K)

Trump is a kike faggot and should be looked at like what he is a minor stepping stone. He loves kikes more than most candidates by a lot

I already pointed out that there isn't enough critical mass among the normalfag population. They have gravitated away from neoliberalism towards conservatism and civic nationalism, but that's not enough to provide a strong enough base for someone like Little yet. As always continual meme and fact blasting across the internet and IRL along with attempting to subvert the republican party from the inside is the best action going forward.

>if you don't stop fucking my ass in the next 60 minutes i'm calling the cops!!!

Meanwhile. 1.5 MILLION illegal beaners will flood across the border in that time period.

Seriously, our only hope is a civil war. Trump is a zio-cuck.

Attached: 1553568177034.jpg (625x614, 92K)

Can't wait for him to end Birthright Citizenship with an Executive Order! Oh wait, he backed off that too!

Why do I even get out of bed anymore? I hate everything MAGA now. I hate them more than faggot liberals. Life is fucking unfair.

shut the hell up already, the nigger has backtracked on every single thing. And now he wants Americans to be replaced by legal immigrants.
This doesn't change anything. It seems like we will have to camp out with cleetus in the next coming years, because we are just numbers to the corporate/communist controlled country.

What a fucking joke
>Negotiation tactics
>Shut down the government, came out worse than before
>The fucking president of the usa has to cuck on negotiations to some nobodies.
Trump is either
1) a Jew cuck
2) a lazy faggot
3) a incompetent fuck
4) all of the above

Attached: 1553983939391.png (640x274, 109K)

idk i think we should just give a genuine guy like Little a ton of support i dont like the whole subversive kike schtick. I think if we just tried to spread our ideas genuinely people would join in as most of it is undeniable.

I seriously fucking hate this piece of shit.

all of his kids were made to marry kikes by him and he loves israel above all else take a guess why he's doing all this shit.

I'd think with years stories about Brexit and trade deals, you'd have a rudimentary understanding of how you can take money from another country through a trade deal, but it seems you're one of the low IQ "new Britons"

>Before Trump got elected
>Awwwooo!!
>So based! Build the wall!
>Muh kek muh meme magic!
>Trump will kick out all the spics and gas's the jews

>After trump got elected
>A...awuu
>Fucking discord trannies
>Muh based israel
>Look at this fence!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANG GANG GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>ORANGE MAN GOOD

I can't. Begin to explain my hatred for migapedes on this board
Fuck I hate these people

Attached: 1552340498903.jpg (400x476, 48K)

>OP is the only person willing to call Trump on his shit

DRUMPF BTFO

AMLO 2024 PRAISE EL KEK

Attached: AMLO.jpg (267x304, 20K)

Love the man, but he keeps pulling this shit and he may lose my vote trust and vote in 2020.

Stupid cuck

>FreedomFighter.jpg
>muh hitlur
The founding fathers are rolling in their graves

IF I SEE THAT SOMBRERO EVER AGAIN I SWEAR I

Attached: 14.jpg (875x583, 98K)

more like what are coping tactics

Attached: article-0-179D08D5000005DC-207_634x422.jpg (634x422, 53K)

This.

BLUMPF ran on securing US borders and the US refraining from reinforcing globalism (i.e., NWO and Zionism - which are one and the same). He had enough national support to make changes, but instead he gave $38 billion to Israel, so they can build the walls we can't. DRUMPF did next to nothing in just about four years. I too will likely vote for the chink or the boomer kike, not because they will promote reasonable policies for a stronger country, better world and future, but because their weak and lame ideals will speed up our inevitable and chaotic decline. I would gladly vote for Rand and would consider Tulsi, but the majority of the voting public are objectively retarded and at this point deserve their inevitable "New World Order."

Without actually yielding any strong, nationalist policies, BLAMPF simply comes across as a crude buffoon who talks a lot of shit. PTG threads are also lame and boomer tier.

Attached: 1549394764788.jpg (700x700, 89K)

Someone like little is the Jill Stein of the right. A completely useless pie in the sky politician, likely comped and a federal agent