Which side do you support in the Ukraine Conflict

Both sides are based af, but Ukraine wants to join the degenerate globalist EU, while Putin is controlled by multiple Jewish oligarchs. The Donetsk people’s republic is a mix of neo-Nazis, antifa fags, Stalinist, and imperial Russia admirers, if that makes any sense (kinda like nazbol?) which side is redpilled ?

Attached: DFF41DE9-A08E-4E03-858F-99CCA38B5492.jpg (960x720, 160K)

Pro EU = wants to take money from Germany = evil.

Both sides are shit. No idea.

So for you giving up sovereignty and accepting to be replaced by sandniggers is profiting from Germany?

The Ukrainians, while I like Russia then should get the fuck out of Ukraine.

Q##HAMPTON
I side with Putin: я люблю вac пyтин

Russia.

If Ukrainians want the Russians out, the easiest thing to do is give the donbas back to Russia. Then the Ukrainians can enjoy their orange politicians without having to topple democratically elected governments

Russia invaded Crimea. No democratic election. A faked "democratic" election was held though with an armed invading force.... wow so democratic

Russia, since it's only defending it's sphere of interest from western aggression.
>while Putin is controlled by multiple Jewish oligarchs.
I don't know about Putin but Ukrainian leadershit consists almost entirely of jews and the prime candidate in the current elections is a jewish comedian. No wonder they want to join the EU. The funniest thing is here are self-proclaimed hardcore neo-nazis that fight at the behest jewish cronies. They're in the zionist bag most likely.

Ukraine should be on it's own you fucking apes. Slava Ukraine

>Ukraine wants to join the degenerate globalist EU
>Putin is controlled by multiple Jewish oligarchs
You answered your question
There are good and bad things about both sides, but in the end there's a jewish hand behind them both as well.

>invaded
15k troops were stationed there for 20 years.
>A faked "democratic"
Yeah, their husbands and brothers pulled their relatives from their beds at nights and put out cigarettes on their foreheads until they "voted".
All 3 millon,
>Swede
Ah, ok buddy.

Nothing to support really. I think it’s just another real-time documentation how Jews can destroy a whole country. Sad thing.

ditto

unironically Russia. Bottomless pit Ukraine want our gibs and they will bleed Western Europe to death. or maybe I will support Ukraine to kill EU

none. Fuck both of them

Ukraine simply because I don't want Russia to become more powerful. And the Russians are spewing blatant lies as usual so I kinda want them to get their ass kicked for that.

The better thing to do is to get rid of the Russians in Donbas. Send them back to siberia, or hell

Both sides.

Azov, with the increased manpower and equipment, they could start their own civil war.

Attached: 161917504__762929b.jpg (780x520, 74K)

They're funded by a Jew though. Unironically.

>Both sides are based af
...You mean like Jew'd as fuck?

1. And?
2. No, don't make a strawman argument
3. Yeah, if you are french you should hardly speak :D

I support Russia.

Attached: Israel-Ukraine.jpg (2340x2174, 1.25M)

Ethnic russians live there it belongs to russia they people are dying for their russian recognition, russia is jew'd but at least its not sweden

kys swede beta

Attached: 1553915506695.png (640x274, 109K)

Remember this is not real ukraine this is post soros color revolution ukraine

Don't respond to Germans

All the strong ones died fending off the invading Russians

All that's left are weak female men

Russia.

Russians are dying and the globo-homo spends money and influence. It's perfect, I support both as long as they drag it on.

Attached: 1309434439115.jpg (409x393, 32K)

>Pro EU = wants to take money from Germany

Perfidious Kraut pretending the EU is a German charity scheme when in reality it props up your export-based economy. Without EU trading agreements nobody would buy overpriced German trash like VW, they'd buy from Japan and North America.

two pieces of shit

The Jew wins either way, as always.

the good guys are the Ukrainians
the faggots are the Russians

I always post this

every day of the week

>COMMUNISTS R CONTROLLED BY JOOOS
>ANTIFA ARE COMMUNIST JOOS KILL THEM ERADICATE THEM FROM MY COUNTRY!!!!

meanwhile when literal neo soviets and antifas invade crimea in the ukraine

>BASED PUTIN!!!!
>SUPORT DNR!!!!!!
>Azov ARE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Attached: WHITEPEOPLE.png (763x777, 726K)