*inhales deep*

*inhales deep*
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

another day, another win for european aircraft industry. it is official now, airbus is superior to boeing. deal with it, burgers. it's not something you can leave to women and poos, it's a complicated and responsible job needed to be overlooked by capable white men, and you lack those more than anything.

toodaloo, motherfuckers.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (837x1079, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/04/04/world/asia/ethiopia-crash-boeing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

List of Croatian contributions to the aeronautics industry?

oh....there isn't one...

Does Boeing build spy devices in planes it sells to German companies, like Airbus does in Toulouse?

Google
Croatia mot corrupt country in Europe

*most

not really surprising. their software was causing that automated system to turn on when it wasnt needed. however, non-monkey pilots should've just turned it off-- no big deal. but the monkey pilots....they apparently squealed and stomped and rode that shit right into the dirt

Attached: 1547351203812.jpg (1080x1349, 1.74M)

>346 people
How many were white though?

>europe
>white
Nice joke.

>kill 346 people
>don't even release a manifesto
what the fuck, boeing?

Boeing builds shit for the (((black budget))).

The only brazilian company that works for real, Embraer, was acquired by Boeing recently. I guess it is fugged now.

>1 post by this ID
btw they ever find those airbus planes that vanish in the ocean every month or so?

>successfully assassinate someone by crashing plane
>pay off the company of the plane used to take the fall and blame the aircraft
>great success
>Boeing doesn't even lose anything from this

When we buy planes made in France for corporations, we always have to rip out the seats and install new ones. They "hide" microphones in the seats and think they are clever.
Not challenging you on your Boeing claim.

>*inhales deep*

Attached: 1518033244212.png (230x219, 16K)

lol what did North Dakota give to the USA's aeronautics industry?
>kek

Perks you get if you living in the Western wörld

>don't design new fuselage because fuck it, just make it bigger, why spending dozens of millions of dollars if it just werked before right ? :^)
>slapped half ass software controlled pitch coded by pajeets to resolve the huge issue they had with lifting because this piece of shit is too heavy
>don't take into account input error, even though they were numerous case of planes crashing because of this (ie France Rio crash in 2010)
>failed to provide visual information to pilot if automatic pitch steering is enabled (it wasn't stock, you had to pay premium for this)
>don't even put the automatic pitch steering on the instruction manual
>crash once, no investigation
>surprised when it crashed (again)

This was just incompetence. You just can't make this shit up. I'm surprised why the FAD approved this.

>be monkey
>don't know how to turn off MCAS when the stick shaker comes on
>plow into ground because you never learned to fly, just push a button and sit back eating curry
kek

Really ? Well if that's the case it's really bad. What would be the point of microphones if the information isn't sent anywhere ?
As far as I know, there is no way to send this huge amount of information over wireless communication on a plane (no 4G for instance when flying over ground, and satellite would be mandatory over seas).
It would be pointless because there would be no way to receive the informations.

You can't blame the nog secondary pilot because the main pilot was white with lots of flight experience (around 8k hours IIRC)

Why do continental Europeans always slaughter the English language? I guess when good old Benjamin Franklin said that Germans were too feeble-minded to speak English correctly he should have expanded that to all of continental Europe.

Boeing should have taken this a lot more serious after the first crash. This will rightly cost them billions. They need to realize they have to nigger proof their plans.

300 hours
the fault was a result of shit monkey maintenance, the crash because of crew not knowing how to fly and relying on the autopilot.
at least it's not an airbus losing it's tail because of shit engineering

>Why do continental Europeans always slaughter the English language?
To try and claw back the bits that belong to us.

Come back when you have something interesting to say dumb mutt.
Your only input in this thread was a reaction image.

embraer is a makes nice a/c man. sad you got bought by the burgers

Excellent point m8
>Did you just moved to the USA from Australia btw? :D

>kek
But you cannot train monkeys to actually fly the plane
nor hire white peoples, they are needy and ask for decent salary

Attached: Australian-general-cunt.png (742x1100, 291K)

Paki here, used to work at Airbus, pretty sure this would be very difficult to pass through their processes, also they have whistleblowing policies in place. I could post my id for proof but it's downstairs and I'm about to sleep and idgaf.

lmao at american monkeys

>be one of the companies importing millions h1b poo niggers from india to drive down software developer wages in seattle
>shocked when your poo nigger software does more than crash a computer

No tears for the boomers and kikes that make up boeing’s management.

Attached: 7C4477ED-3711-4D5C-B4A1-F30354EB444E.png (690x700, 217K)

I thought their English was just fine. Why be a douche about it?

Fuck off kike. What the fuck. I'd like to see you try to speak german you massive shitstain.

leave my husbando alone

>deal with it, burgers.
um, okay.

croatia, land of krokodil and white wymin that love having their cunts filled with bbc

If the nog was the secondary pilot he was literally responsible for shutting off trim motor power effectively shutting off the MCAS.

based

Attached: 1543872829022.jpg (640x626, 27K)

They actually followed the steps to turn the system off, but it didn't work. This is 100% on Boeing.

nytimes.com/2019/04/04/world/asia/ethiopia-crash-boeing.html

>The pilots countered that by pushing electrical switches on their control wheels that adjusted the angle of stabilizers on the tail of the plane, which had been moved by MCAS. About five seconds after the pilots tried the right the plane, MCAS again engaged, moving the stabilizers to a dangerous angle in another nose-down action.

>The pilots pushed the electrical switches again. Then, the report says, they followed the emergency checklist and disabled the entire stabilizer electrical system using the so-called stabilizer trim cutout.

>“The first officer called out ‘stab trim cutout’ two times,” the report says. “Captain agreed and first officer confirmed stab trim cutout.”

>Although that move disabled MCAS, it also forced the crew to control the stabilizers manually with wheels at their feet — a physically difficult task on a plane moving at high speed. A little under four minutes after takeoff, the first officer said the manual method “is not working.”

>Soon after, the black box data indicates, the crew turned electricity back on and tried two more times to move the stabilizers by hitting the switches. But once they turned the electricity back on, MCAS engaged again, putting the plane into a dive from which it would not recover.

Airbus and Boeing are both shit at this point. We live in a clown world.

Attached: 1554233874290.jpg (480x360, 59K)

thank you for posting the truth, I'm surprising the Boeing stock hasn't budged really, still above $300.

Overlooked by capable white men

> Airbus
> French
> France
> white men

Breathes in deeply..... BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA