What does pol think about nipsy hussle getting killed...

What does pol think about nipsy hussle getting killed? He was doing good things for the black community and was a positive role model desu I feel like the cia killed him what bout y’all

Attached: B59FF09C-64A0-44AD-B4EA-BDAE6AF87542.jpg (304x304, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hujv7zlY_6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aliens nigga

Literally never heard of him until he died.
Literally couldn't care less that he's dead.

>good things for the black community
He's a dumb nigger, he deserved it.

Attached: 1551979364119.png (439x588, 251K)

every single one.

Attached: 1552080064722.jpg (917x4143, 644K)

he has a really little head compared to his body
like look at his hands and shoulders then look at his head
it's like a 14 year old grafted onto a grown nigger body

Why? He was bringing peace to the steeets and some of his music was alright

Why do i keep seeing the nipple guy everywhere? I never even heard of him before this

>positive role model

Shut the fuck up, Leaf.

Attached: Cleaning-up-Canada.jpg (650x400, 410K)

He was pretty big if you follow hip hop but was killed by a cia plant for trying to end violence

"Guys, listen. I think we need to have a serious talk about the state of politics. The problem..."

AYO FUCK DONALD TRUMP
WHAT WHAT FUCK DONALD TRUMP
FUCK DONALD TRUMP NIGGA

>gets shot

"He was doing good things and was a positive role model"

Attached: 700749.jpg (640x480, 20K)

>trying to end violence
>most likely seen like an uncle tom
>killed for being a bitch
such is a life in the black community

I mean Donald trump is a clown desu and nipsy was holding it down for his neighbourhood and encouraging blacks to go their own way and not listen to whites which considering what whites in America did to blacks isn’t that bad of an idea

>trying to end violence
Lmao ftom my search he was a literal gang member that had a couple songs about peace and love like 99% of musicians. Not buying it

FUCK NIPSY HUSSLE
>FUCK NIPSY HUSSLE
FUCK NIPSY HUSSLE
>FUCK NIPSY HUSSLE
FUCK NIPSY HUSSLE
>FUCK NIPSY HUSSLE
but unironically

>muh white people
So he was basically the same as 99% of black entertainers? Why are you pretending he was special in any sense?

Nothing wrong with being part of a gang but listen to his music he took care of his neighbourhood and people

it really fucking sucks as he was genuinely focused on helping the black community to become more fucking competent but then niggers had to kill him too leaving behind is wife and daughter. It's all bullshit with one man realising niggers can be fixed if people don't just give them excuses all the time and trying to fucking make them useful to society

No he broke away from being controlled by the record companies and helped blacks that’s why he was killed by the cia

>he was encouraging negros to buy his cloths instead of stealing them
wow what a saint.
Ever listen to his lyrics?

S

BOOM roasted

Attached: Leaf_of_the_year_self_raking_humanoid_soy_device.webm (640x640, 1.33M)

youtu.be/hujv7zlY_6I

Amen bro upper middle class whites don’t know the struggle

Another nigger nigged out on him.

Attached: DE0VyNyXgAArCz-.jpg (961x1200, 181K)

Yeah it’s about the hardships of his life and contemporary gang lifestyle which he was helping people get away from

Typical big mouth loser rapper who got what was comong to him. Shame it doeant happen to more of them.

Anyone ever notice the Government got guns, Nipsey got shot, put two and two together dumb niggas

Hopefully the CIA kills you next leafnigger

He was a nigger, so I'm glad he's dead.

Nobody gives a shit about this dead nigger other than niggers.

all I heard was shit about hoes and gold chains, like 99% of other shit rappers.
Its a poison culture, he died.. no surprise.

>He was doing good things for the black community
He was a fucking gang member. Gangs are the most destructive force in black communities. Black people have an extremely low bar for what they consider a "good black person." Don't use that same bar, OP. Be a white person not a nigger.

>Nigger
>Positive role model
>Dindu nuffin
>He a good boy

Stop believing everything the media says.

Attached: 1401017561163.jpg (885x600, 221K)

Based white boomers are scum

Why?

You sound like a soccer mom

You don’t know a thing about gangs

He was against all those things in ya pic

>rapper
>positive role model
Pick one. Why can't niggers play half decent music like they used to instead of ranting over simple jungle beats?

and to think (((ourguy))) would pull the trigger.

Attached: eric holder.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Good riddance to yet another thug.

wasn't there another nigger with the same name? why do they do that?

Attached: campfire.jpg (550x952, 259K)

Bruh you probably on like dad rock

>You don’t know a thing about gangs
I'm in the mafia. I know a ton about organized crime, and have worked with inner city nigger gang members, so I know plenty about them and how they operate, as well. You're a leaf. Do you even have gangs in Canada?

Cope

He was just about to cure AIDS and Cancer and they killed him, they really killed my mans

Bruh if you was in the mafia you would know the Italians in Montreal are considered some of the most influential families

>don't know a thing about gangs
There is plenty of literature out there not to mention there is this thing called the internet. Let's not forget the music the rappers themselves put out about their exploits.

Sloppy job mossad

Attached: Nipsey2.jpg (1000x911, 290K)

>expecting hip hop artists to be original.
They make careers of re-mixing someone else stuff and talking/mumbling over it.

BB Kang, Albert Kang, Buddy Guy, etc all have more musical skill in their little finger than any of these ranting retard niggers who think music consists only of percussion.

plz stop being such a nigger.

Attached: 1548395822792.gif (300x225, 1.27M)

>the Italians in Montreal are considered some of the most influential families

Attached: Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

Surely you can provide a tip on just one, Tyrone?

Attached: trudeaus best of.jpg (790x580, 171K)

didn't believe in the curse..

they lost all power a while back. Rizzutos literally get hunted down buy street niggers now.
Maybe you should layoff the prankster rap and pay more attention to reality.

Bruh those are dad rock bloooze shit lmao

I’m white but we all know white baby boomers are almost as bad as Jews

>some nigger gets killed by another nigger
>um guise is the CIA behind dis?

>Its a poison culture, he died.. no surprise.

Unpopular opinion here: He was sort of like a black Lincoln Rockwell

but instead of using Nazism to further his cause, he used his crip gang background to promote opening black business, schools, and economic growth

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-06-14-at-5.41.11-PM-630x322.png (630x322, 199K)

>what does Jow Forums think of a dead nigger
Im happy. I wish all niggers were dead world wide

I actually met BB King IRL. Nice guy, big as a house though.

Multiple witnesses say he told a former member of his gang to leave because they were a snitch and he was roughed up. So the guy came back within an hour and clapped Nipsey. The CIA's only involvement is laundering money through these gangs. Nipsey's death was a personal dispute.

Attached: 636416030000077237-AP-9702280687.jpg (292x390, 18K)

DAS RITE

You should follow him.
"Good things for the black community." my ass. Putting a shitty clothing store in the hood and other shallow shit doesn't help anyone it just perpetuates materialism and greed in blacks.
He was a racist, ignorant, conspiracy theorist who use to gang bang and it caught up with him.
Faggots like you putting him on a pedestal need to neck yourselves.

Based

A nigger guns down another nigger, must be CIA!

Fuck off leaf faggot with your dead nigger

Suck my fat white dick. This guy was a parasite on his own people. I'm sure countless blacks were inspired to join gangs and kill each other because of this dumbass. I'm glad he got shot.

He like every other would be really is ingrained with the belief that he exists in America to subvert, deceive and inevitably destroy White America from within as some kind of behind enemy lines Savior to stand on the shoulders of his people's collective suffering and victimization to be the one that finally destroys the White Devil, his people and civilization all to set things right under his people's guidance and tutiledge with the white mans intellectual property and wealth at their disposal. What do you say to that? I say White Adamic Christian Communities save White Adamic Christian Lives. The bible commands that you must self segregate, or continue to pay the price...

niggas being niggas

niggers hate when they see their own kind actually helping out their own and being a kind and good person

niggers will always be the most self destructive element to their own kind

absolutely degenerate

Kill yourself r*ddit, and stream it fag

God damn whitebois mad af

Nah playa imma go creampie by Cuban gf tonight she dummy thick

Kek. Right next to boost mobile. He was definitely a nigger

>I'm glad he got shot.

And that's love by the way. Tough love.

>I’m gonna go have le sex
Go go autism

>dad rock
You have no idea what you're talking about you filthy nigger jungle beats lover. Rap is objectively worse and more primitive than any form of music. Even abos can come up with simple melodies unlike modern rap niggers.

Bruh u sound like a creepy white guy

Yeah I think he got killed by feds. CIA? Maybe. Maybe black cube tho idk. Also fuck these fags in here just hating on the guy. Yeah, black culture is abhorrent, but if you guys realistically ever want to do more than bitch about the worlds problems on fucking Jow Forums it’s gonna take some black ppl. Nipsey was head and shoulders above drake, young thug, all this other trash. If all black ppl were brainwashed by nipsey instead of fucking drake or cnn then we would have a chance in stopping some of this corruption. Fucking brainlets don’t get it.

Good riddance!

you are a retard. 14 year olds have larger head proportions compared to the rest of their body
a small head proportionally to the body is a sign of maturization

Also, gangs are based when you are a bunch of poor fucks getting washed around like a fucking washing machine. Gangs are grassroot politics. One day when white ppl are minorities in their own countries and nobody wants to deal with them guess what the natural line of defense will be... white ppl gangs. Fucking idiots.

So basically im monkey

Pics or she's a paki

I'm black you fake wannab ass faggot.
Hip hop subculture is a cancer and anyone black, white, or other who props that shit up should lock themselves in the bathroom and mix bleach and ammonia in the sink to gas themselves.
You lack identity and a fucking brain so you latch on to a bunch of bravado and degenerate dumb shit. Everytime someone calls you out of this garbage it's "Oh mad whitebois". Slit your wrists in the bathtub retard so the clean up will be easier.

Attached: IMG_20190404_195141.jpg (1944x2592, 628K)

I agree with you but don’t talk like such a faggot plz it’s making me rethink my stance

ACTUALLY it's next to t-mobile you ignorant racist.

nigger detected

U cooning out bruh

Attached: H7492cTZK.png (1500x1552, 608K)

Nothing makes me cringe more than a white guy telling a black guy he’s “cooning out”

>He was doing good things for the black community
bwahahahahahah! hahahahahahhaha! okay! the more niggers do "good" for community the more likely they are doing serious shady business in the open while hiding behind said good deeds.

p.s. there are no good niggers

this nigger gets it

nigga be dangerous as fuck he can count to six, also his killer's attorney is oj old lawyer, imagine if he gets away with murder the lulz and riots in los angeles.

Idc

I think he's without a doubt the dumbest, ugliest nigger ive ever seen, stop posting his image newfags

faggot leaf piece of shit

Nah the coons are the shucking, jive talking, dummy rappers constantly playing themselves and pretending they aren't the play things to the kikes in the music and entertainment industry.
The coons are the niggas and wannabes with their pants around their knees and can't form a coherent sentence like a human being.
Go play pretend somewhere else leaf.

this

Attached: 1552687050029.jpg (478x424, 49K)

Tldr

never heard about dude until he was raped, and killed. nothing of value was lost.