Lol he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this

Lol he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

Attached: 5a4bdb42e227b_JulianAssange832600.jpg (620x721, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Karjalanpaisti
READY IN: 3hrs 45mins SERVES: 6
UNITS: US
INGREDIENTS Nutrition
1 lb chuck roast (or other cut suitable for slow braising)
1 lb pork shoulder (or other cut suitable for slow braising)
2 carrots, peeled and diced
1 tablespoon allspice
2 bay leaves
2 onions
1 tablespoon oil
1 quart beef stock
salt
pepper
3 cups mashed potatoes (prepared during the last 30 minutes of roasting time)
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cube the meat into one inch cubes. Roughly chop onions. Add oil to a heavy Dutch oven and add the meat and onions to it. Roast in the oven for at least 30 minutes, or until the meat is nicely browned.
Add the diced carrots, allspice and beef stock. Cover and place back in the oven for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until the meat is tender.
Serve over mashed potatoes.

hen I was a kid we played ww2 with helmets and bb guns, built foxholes, and had sea battle's on flooded lots with wooden boats and rocks. No video gaming for us.

Attached: s3-news-tmp-145694-screen_shot_2019-01-03_at_16.24.51--default--1280.png (1280x622, 790K)

He should just try and go down to the pub for a few. The only chance (slim as fuck) he'll ever get for a pardon in the U.S is Trump and I wouldn't hold my breath.

Lol no he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

Lol no he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this

The holocaust was a lie

ds
SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

PROV

Lol no he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

Attached: 1554392715618.jpg (1200x902, 462K)

Wtf Twitter is censoring quick af on the Wikileaks comments. People's opinions seem way off too.

> Heh i was almost forced to consider my own country's interests but I see here that you used products made overseas hahaha tough luck pal

FISA documents are dropping as we speak.

Panic in Westminster.

Farage is smoking a fat Cuban cigar.

Screencap this.

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times

ohhhh shit I get it now
May became PM 13 July 2016
Just in time for spying

what's in the red bag?

Checked

Skitzo tier

saved

Attached: 1511927899038.png (458x384, 231K)