RED ALERT: MORMONS ARE CUCKING ON THE HQ (HOMO QUESTION):

Another institution swirls the moral drain:

>Mormons ease opposition to same-sex couples and their kids

>The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Thursday repealed rules that banned baptisms for children of gay parents and that labeled same-sex couples as sinners eligible for expulsion — marking a reversal of policies condemned as jarring detours from a push by the faith to be more compassionate about LGBTQ issues.

>LGBTQ church members and groups that support them expressed relief about what they called an important step forward for the faith. However, they also said they were angry about the harm the 2015 policies had caused and the lack of an apology by church leaders.

>In a statement posted online, church leaders described the changes as "very positive policies" that should help "affected families." The faith's highest leadership group, known as the First Presidency, made the decision after "fervent, united prayer to understand the will of the Lord on these matters," the statement said.

foxnews.com/us/mormons-ease-opposition-to-same-sex-couples-and-their-kids

Attached: ContentBroker_contentid-3f79e4ae3d70430aa697f044a583b644[1].png (1862x1048, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ndMAzmhvnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a nothing burger, coming from a fanatic Christian Facist. Mormons don't baptise babies, only adults, youth or kids who willingly request it and are of sound understanding. Essentially, if you had gay parents, even if you didn't agree with them, you couldn't be Mormom. Very anti-Christian teaching.

It's called the homo agenda, sodomite agenda, globohomo, or the gay agenda. Not the homo question idiot. And I'm not surprised that Mormons are pandering to other queers. I assumed they were into that sort of thing

Attached: 1547569112028.jpg (1768x1142, 469K)

They are finished.

Anyway.

well, sure. If you send them away you can't fix them.

also Mormon here, ama

Where I live, town of 35,000, we had a mormon church for years. Then some other mormons built a better church on the other side of town because of sort of a rivalry. There are very liberal mormons and very conservative mormons. They don't like each other.

HONK HONK
CLOWN WORLD
EATS MORMONS

>this is normal in america
>saying nigger is not normal in america

Attached: BAB850DA-7748-4FB0-A7B8-78BA95ACE4AC.jpg (495x795, 225K)

They haven't changed fundamental doctrine. Sex is only for married couples (they will expel unmarried hetero couples who have sex), and a same-sex couple cannot be married in the eyes of God and the church.

It bongles my mind they bring CHILDREN to these events. Fucking pedos!

When the Day of Reckoning comes, race traitors & queers will be the first to go.

Nice cope bud. I was thinking about converting.

That sounds like a slippery slope to me, and they're about to take a slide.

Tyrone bergoglio de maradona was a mistake

youtu.be/1ndMAzmhvnI

I'm so sick of this "interfaith dialogue" nonsense where they pretend to have understanding for each other. Holy wars when??

Attached: KNnEZt3cG.png (760x749, 494K)

>a new prophecy has been revealed my brothers and sisters
>I swear it has nothing to do with membership numbers

Its from people like my mother who have friends in the church who turn out gay. I have found many of these men are actually just heavily abused by the church and it leads them to insanity.

But yeah there are so many bleeding heart Mormons its unbelievable. I left because it encourages weakness in people.

This. The church really isn't as united. Its a fucking disgusting backstabby mess.

You guys make the Mormon master JOHN BROWNING angry in his grave.

What's next? 10 year old Mormon drag queen kids? Fuck you.

Attached: Pic-11.jpg (2790x2508, 816K)

theyre christians, of course theyre cucks

Attached: 1554422131035.png (750x1334, 1.23M)

you stupid fucking mormons. change you religion to morons now.

this. christianity has always been a weak subservient sack of shit. give 10% per month to some hippie kike. bahaha. people fall for this shit too. it's hilarious.