Conservatism and Slave Morality

I think conservatism has broadly failed as a result of its slave morality. In contrast, the post-Christian progressive succeed because of their master morality.

Let me elaborate. For whatever reason, conservatism lost its teeth and will-to-power. Even though it might have been culturally dominant, it lost the resolve to crush its enemies. While you might think that the oppression olympics are an exercise of slave morality, I think they were more of a Trojan horse to get that moral majority to, following broad values of mercy and the goodness of helping the weak, give them power. And over time, the Overton Window shifted leftward until progressivism became culturally dominant.

Now, when conservatives try victimization narratives, they fall on deaf ears. This is because of the master morality of progressivism, where weakness is to be mocked and jeered - nor are concessions to be granted to them. Conservatives think they are living in a Christian world where meekness is a good; but instead they live in the post-Christian world where Africans laugh as they burn the subjugated members of other tribes alive.

What do you think?

Attached: magakid.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

"post-Christian progressivism" is an affectation by an elite that is in reality mostly devoid of compassion

That's what I'm saying. They've beaten conservatives in the culture wars, and their worldview is one of master morality, where compassion to the defeated is weakness. Although I think it's more than just an elite.

How do you fix it OP?

Christian ethics gave birth to modern leftism. That isn’t to say that Jesus was a Marxist, or that Christianity is synonymous with communism, but there is a link, a sequence. Christianity first arose out of Judaism and attempted to replace it, then later leftist, materialistic welfarism arose out of Christianity. And naturally, it has attempted, mostly successfully, to replace Christianity,

I think that's the direction the right is heading. From elbow dropping Gawker to "Learn to Code," the greatest success has come from trying to hurt the left, financially and emotionally respectively.

>beaten
I think that (at least in democracies) the cultural changes we're observing are more structural and cyclical; until collapse, we always vote for "more progressivism" because the rewards are immediate and visceral (feeling good, no rules) and the consequences remote and abstract (degeneracy, decay, ennui). The ruling elite doesn't particularly care about the long term effects since they're getting rich off of it, and engage in conservative social practices themselves.

>engage in conservative social practices themselves
Why do you think that? The media and academics seem to always be at the forefront of novel social practices themselves with the notable exception of living around blacks.

Not so much the urban pseud class, I'm thinking more about the executives, doctors, lawyers, etcetera. This is something I read and was initially surprised by: this group of people do less drugs, have less extramarital sex, are more religious, have tighter communities, and so on. It makes sense, the most competitively successful people engage in rational, fitness-maximizing behavior to put themselves and their offspring in the best position possible to continue to excel.

>more religious

I dunno. Looking at polls of church attendance and social views, I'd say that both orthopraxy and orthodoxy have collapsed in the US.

conservatism was the controlled replacement once neighborhood demographics were adjusted and made catholicism impotent

thats an interesting way to look at it. what was the need for Christianity when Judaism was available back then? Judaism was too stern and conservative?

Paul wanted power, and made the highly developed Jewish slave morality appealing to the slaves and women of the Roman empire. Slave morality appeals to the people who lack power.

Look into the book "Coming Apart" for proof of this

I haven't actually read it, although I intend to. What's the tl;dr of Murray's general thrust and interesting insights?

"You can't get your anus tongued by another guy without feeling guilty? FUCK YOUR SLAVE MORALITY!!"

but all this is saying is that dominant group is only sympathetic to the dominant group.

This doesn't give any solution or tell the conservative side any strategy.
whether the conservative side shows "master morality" and starts being totally selfish, unprincipled, unsympathetic to groups other than themselves, harsh towards other groups , or whether the conservative side uses "slave morality" and appeals to consistent principles, either way what they say will be denounced by the dominant progressive side according to you.

So the only thing that can be done is to become the dominant group again, and that's basically like saying telling someone to just win or just become more powerful.

Does viewing things in terms of "master and slave" morality actually provide and prescriptions or inform any strategy?

>whether the conservative side shows "master morality"
I think there are sufficient numbers of conservatives that, if they stopped their self-delusion, they could be so feared as to be powerful.

I was actually shocked when the Catholic Church in Louisville responded by condemning its own students. The church literally threw its own flock to the media's wolves on behalf of a literal pagan and a bunch of psychotic negroes. That really made it clear just how worthless of an organization the modern Catholic church has become. There is NO solidarity within those ranks - you will be sacrificed on the altar of "political correctness" if the church finds it convenient. That's outright satanic.

On this topic specifically he finds that the white upper-middle class is highly demoralized about it's right to have a prominent place in society so it "preaches" an ethics of tolerance and niceness while it "practices", more or less, traditional family values. Other interesting stuff elsewhere within is the self-abolition of the WASP ruling class, speculations about a future genetic master class in America, and the extreme degree to which America currently practices a politically correct form of self-segregation

With few exceptions, the Catholic Church is pretty cucked.