Rolling Stone: What are you thinking about specifically?

>Rolling Stone: What are you thinking about specifically?
A whole bunch of shit. There’s so much shit going on all over. It just annoys me so much that the government has succeeded in dumbing down the populace. It’s something they’ve been trying to do for a long time, and now they’re successful, making people dumber and dumber. They’re going to create an elite and a working class, and the working class are gonna be dumb and not be able to miss paychecks and they’re going to revolt. And the elite are going to be the ones who get to be educated and know shit and have all the money.
>RS: Look at our president.
>Look at the one before him that started all of it. And the one before him started the NSA shit. This is just a process by people who are handpicked by the Rothschilds and all these other people to do this kind of crap. Look at Bill Clinton: The Clintons are the dirtiest, I have to say. And they’re proud of it and flaunt it in front of everybody. It’s why Hillary Clinton didn’t get elected. You can blame everybody you want, but when you got a history that fucking checkered …

D-..did Danzig read my Kalergi images? Jesus!

Attached: Danzig.jpg (640x360, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/music-features/glenn-danzig-on-dark-new-lp-misfits-plans-why-he-hates-recent-presidents-120225/
youtube.com/watch?v=zN-5u6MxYTM
youtube.com/watch?v=F39UP1mjAnc
youtube.com/watch?v=PkoFImDpx_M
youtube.com/watch?v=G-T_HHcrj4o
youtube.com/watch?v=aVvnswnmbAU
youtube.com/watch?v=pqUErmhGSs8
youtube.com/watch?v=wAry3SCGDmY
youtube.com/watch?v=khVNFS3xVA8
youtube.com/watch?v=h-hFg9XiBpA
youtu.be/VmuoIyWetQI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MEpv7YxnLCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PlxyshLAxXI
youtube.com/watch?v=UKFQLLWqIHk
youtu.be/V8xPPn0pMdo
youtu.be/RERGlWWoIvA
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sleid
youtube.com/watch?v=FiqP0b77phs
youtube.com/watch?v=ORiRTOjgrI4
youtube.com/watch?v=7eDp4wFUPMw
youtube.com/watch?v=0CG8NF4DtRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imma bump once but it looks like the slides have ruined this place.

based danzig

no source
>my kalergi images
no link
>Imma bump once but it looks like the slides have ruined this place.
put forth some effort

As and you'll receive
rollingstone.com/music/music-features/glenn-danzig-on-dark-new-lp-misfits-plans-why-he-hates-recent-presidents-120225/
Paragraph six-seven

Attached: Kalergi.png (791x1074, 520K)

Based and redpilled. Danzig fucking sucks...but I've always liked this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=zN-5u6MxYTM
youtube.com/watch?v=F39UP1mjAnc
Exactly whats not to like?

MOTHER

durrrrrrrrrrr....... huurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mah mah jew. durrrrrrrrrrrrrr
heee noo names da jew doo doo so i gonna be mad and saayyy hurrr durrrrr he es diss infomattion hurrrr durrrrrr he no names big scary jeeeewsssssss. huuurrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrr no names da jewss he must be baddd dont listens to heem guyz hee no names da jewsss hurrr durrrr

Saying they suck was probably too much. I never liked their style. The melodramatic vocals are too much for my taste.

>"Look, if you know anything about any of it, the world banks create and decide everything. If there’s gonna be a war, they decide"

Danzig confirmed Alex Jones listener?

whoa fuck yeah based danzig

Attached: 1554421028552.gif (294x250, 90K)

MOTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=PkoFImDpx_M

Attached: 1493945991879.png (514x652, 197K)

>power level off the charts
impressive

Attached: scouter breaks.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Forgot the won outlining the Rothchild connection.

Attached: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1.png (600x338, 235K)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!
youtube.com/watch?v=G-T_HHcrj4o

Attached: misfits.png (300x168, 3K)

Bump

Alex and glen should start the neck measuring contest.. i wonder who would win, one of them or pic related

Attached: charles-dion-mcdowells-neck.jpg (780x439, 28K)

Bumping with Msifts and Danzig
youtube.com/watch?v=aVvnswnmbAU
youtube.com/watch?v=pqUErmhGSs8
youtube.com/watch?v=wAry3SCGDmY
youtube.com/watch?v=khVNFS3xVA8
youtube.com/watch?v=h-hFg9XiBpA

Attached: XB4MvDXrt.jpg (755x943, 172K)

Attached: 1539150469814.jpg (750x858, 46K)

>Michael Graves
Fucking aweful

*awful

youtu.be/VmuoIyWetQI
Based Danzig.

Danzig is based. Misfits rule.

Misfits fucking rule

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MEpv7YxnLCQ

MUSLIMS
TELL YOUR CHILDREN NOT TO COME MY WAY
OOHHHH MUSLIIIIMS
Not about to let you in my country
and if you wanna find allah with me
I can show you whats hes like
Till you ACKBAR

youtube.com/watch?v=PlxyshLAxXI

TELL YOUR CHILDREN NOT TO WALK MY WAY

Who gives a fuck what some manlet satanist says?
youtube.com/watch?v=UKFQLLWqIHk

graves was ok, but it may as well be two different bands

Pregnant mothers in Mexico
Give birth to stillborn monster babies
Hideous deformed two-headed monsters
Vivisected for your magazine essay
c'mon, c'mon
c'mon to the violent world with me
c'mon, c'mon
Nazi demons, Nazi youth
Wolverines in dark [brown/black] suits
Yea, they shove you in an oven and you start to cook
Blame it all on Nazi youth
Well c'mon, c'mon
c'mon, c'mon
Any opportunity comes
Can't afford to rot, so you move on
Any opportunity comes
Can't afford the Nazi movement
So c'mon
c'mon, c'mon, c'mon
Violent world, violent world, violent world
Violent world, violent world, violent world
Violent world

youtu.be/V8xPPn0pMdo

Attached: 1477046866684.jpg (400x291, 17K)

>after sucker punching Danzig, the following happened to that fat fuck:
- Beaten up so bad, his eye socket obliterated, he almost lost his eye
- BBQ grill fire burned his house to the ground, appropriately enough for fatso.
- needed fundraisers to pay for the above, because the fat fuck wigger is a poor furniture salesman

The curse of Danzig is fucking real.

North Side Kings are undefeated!

lul

Oh hey I love that song

TELL YOUR JUDEN NOT TO WALK MY WAY

Pretty fucking defeated looking to me Mess with Danzig, get Satan on your ass.

Horseshit
Just not the same guy

+1 interwebs

misfits, samhain, and danzig 1, 2, and 3 are god tier

Um, excuse me sweaty, but only bigots still say Danzig.
He needs to call himself Gdansk now.
He doesn't want people thinking he's a Nazi does he?

I GOT SOMETHIN TO SAAYY

Attached: ikilledyourbaby.png (225x225, 10K)

Danzig doesn't sweat, ((amerikkkan)) piggu. He BLEEDS METAL

4 was honestly pretty good, too. nearly everything after that, you gotta accept that it was a much different band. Deth Red Sabaoth was the closest sounding thing to classic Danzig.

All of this said, I have fucking loved Danzig since child. 3 is probably my gun-to-the-head favorite.

Attached: 15ca031b8abafe52da3081ce8fd5ec61.jpg (500x676, 75K)

I REDPILLED YOUR BABY TODAY
AND IT DOESN'T MUCH TO NU-POL
THEY ARE ALREADY SHIT FED

MATTER MUCH TO NU-POL*
because they happily eat the current president's shit and project their views on him although he is obviously pushing the kikes and multiculturalism on all of us

>Graves

Graves is redpilled and identifies as a Conservative.

I agree with in that Danzig & Graves era Misfits are two different bands. I like Graves too. Hell, honestly even the Devil's Rain album with Jerry singing is awesome.

He’s 63, had to come around eventually. He’s prob been hiding it longer

Looks like we got a badass. Do you own his cringey home video?

super early misfits

Attached: 52b6221082dac7e8f04f9817c9667f7b.jpg (600x408, 54K)

Why does danzig look like sigourney weiver is about to morph into jabba the hutt

I still remember this old VHS I had of Danzig talking about the lost books of the bible he had where Jesus murdered a couple of people, he was truly redpilled before the term even existed

"Suckerpunch"? He engaged him physically by pushing him, thats not a suckerpunch you fucking cuck. I dont give a shit about any of that other trash or the mutt who popped Danzig, all I know is I saw a satanist manlet cocksucker get BTFO by a fat slob. Pathetic. Also his music is fucking trash wrapped in edgelord halloween makeup. Only faggots and lefties worship the misfits, real mean listen to pantera you fucking nigger.

Attached: Phil.png (639x426, 271K)

and The Occult Roots of Nazism

youtu.be/RERGlWWoIvA

Facts are the facts, cuck. If the forgotten lardass that had his 5 seconds of fame for a punch is your buttbuddy, well that's on you.

No shit, imagine studying martial arts for years and not being ready for a return punch lol.

On top of not knowing anything to say but "FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!"

I knew a guy who was Misfits/Samhain/Danzig fan since high school and asked him whose side he was on after that video and he said North Side Kings lol.

>Only faggots and lefties worship the misfits, real mean listen to pantera you fucking nigger.
Peter Steele would have defeated Danzig and all of Pantera with one arm tied behind his back anyways...

Favorite misfits songs, probably theme for a jackal and hybrid moments, but overall favorite album is Earth AD for sure. I had that in my car for like 6 months uninterrupted.

Always pissed about Final Descent... the cassette tape back in the day had some great recordings that aren't on the CD / Collection version. Pisses me off. Descent is so fucking based though.
>you're damned upon this earth
>not hell
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

god damn I'm going to be up all night listening to samhain now genx represent

4 was quite good I agree. Also like Black Aria, shame he didn't do anything like that again.

prove to me that this IS NOT a sleid thread

Phil cucked like a faggot. His brain is too fucked from weed and heroin to truly take the redpills we offer. He was being edgy in that pic just to piss off liberal faggots who kept calling him racist the entire show, then apologized forever for it while bitching about how much of a bitch Robb Flynn is.
Phil, if you're here, I recomment
>no more weed ever
>no more alcohol ever
>no more drugs which aren't caffeine ever
>lurk moar
>read every image in redpill threads
>watch every Yuri Bezmenov video on youtube
>avoid liberals like the plague
>bear in mind "most" is still "hashtag not all"

Attached: Phil Anselmo.gif (500x283, 1023K)

>sleid
I must have missed the connection between Danzig and weaving arts somewhere:
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sleid

Holy shit another fucking shit tier faggot! Seriously KYS bitch, I have seen Trash O negative multiple times because sadly in the 90's they opened for good bands. Its the kind of garbage testosterone lacking faggots who cut themselves listen to. Its the male equivalent of the cure! He also posed naked in a fucking FAGGOT MAGAZINE. Stronger than all nigger, dont forget it.

Don't forget his stupid drama with the Abbotts that destroyed the band as well, so he could perform in his shitty stoner side projects.

Go back to your containment board phantasm

He was nearly 7 feet tall you faggot and would have destroyed you with one finger. CARNIVORE is the greatest music ever, faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=FiqP0b77phs

Spoken words can be woven into the fabric of reality, wouldn't you agree, anusface?

Phil would shit down your throat pussy. youtube.com/watch?v=ORiRTOjgrI4

Preaching white pride
youtube.com/watch?v=7eDp4wFUPMw

Listen to this all you douche bags It's time that we laid down the law We're tired of taking your shit And we ain't gonna take it no more Chorus: Be prepared to fight and die So that we may be free U.S.A. for U.S.A., U.S.A! And if you don't like it here Then pack your shit and leave U.S.A for U.S.A., U.S.A! Our forefathers died in war So that you could live better U.S.A for U.S.A, U.S.A! We at least owe it to them To keep the stars and stripes forever USA for USA, USA! Planting bombs on planes Blowing up our ships Kill our kids and women Find these dickless slobs Hang them by the scrotum Let's end the terrorism You think yourself a god Would follow to the death A spineless yellow faggot A bunch of stinking slobs Hiding behind masks Show yourself ya maggot United we stand Divided we fall And that's the way it's gonna be Don't ever forget All the soldiers who died for liberty All the bullshit countries Who think they'll beat the giant World peace in upheaval We'll nuke 'em to the stone-age

Send the message clear Ya don't fuck with the eagle

##hampton

fuck this nigger tripcode

ITS OVER

He was a 6'7" lanklet, im a 6'6" man, cunt. Id grab him by his bitch hair and break his neck. Well if he didnt die like a bitch.

>Rolling Stone
How is that absolute shitrag still in print?

Honestly shocked that rolling stone didnt shelve the interview

shuck my ditch mods

They actually had a massive infusion of cash for their hardcopy magazine from new owners - it had shrunk down to the size of a stapled pamphlet, but now it's on expensive paper in a bigger size than even the old one.

Still full of the same absurd politics as usual.

dream on homo. All talk and nothing to back it up. Trash danzig and steele while sucking the dick of a fucking junkie.

That "Junkie" would beat the life out of both of them, made infinitely better music, and literally preached white pride to his fans and threw up roman salutes. While your faggot idols got btfo by a fat spic and posed in a faggot jerk off mag. You must be a liberal faggot, the truth is foreign to you and you worship pussies.

Attached: SavageAF.jpg (500x645, 42K)

He was a pussy punk that got dime killed with his idiotic drug fueled rants against him, or at least contributed to things in the mind of the shooter. The Abbotts were right to tell him to take a hike.

"Roman Salute" puh, just white trash posturing from that druggie.

Danzig was based all along. Not that the NPC masses would know or care, sjw cucks will not remove their misfits tattoo, the same way that faggots will not stop wearing che guevara tshirts

Liberal faggot verified, attributing some nuts acts to another person. Im shocked you didnt blame the gun you fucking clown. Worship your manlet satanist pussy and lanklet emo faggot some more kek. Walk on home boy.

Literally died of heart failure at 48! PATHETIC! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. imagine worshipping a goth lifelet and satanic manlet! What a pathetic pile of shit you must be! HAHAHAHA MY GOD.

Misfits best band of all time
Period.
Even michale graves
Amazing

Have a shot, on Phil.

Attached: MDEQAOXDJRA4DP72XBQVCCSDA4.jpg (1000x667, 318K)

Danzig knows about (((them))).

Attached: glenn occult roots of nazism.png (640x578, 154K)

Oh noes! He did drugs! Good argument faggot! HAHAHAHAHA
We also have video of him preaching white pride, throwing up roman salutes, and saying white power. But hey, he did drugs! Too bad all we have of your faggots is pics of them posing for playgirl for fags to fap to and vids of them getting BTFO by slobby spics. Literally died at 48, probably from aids. The other looks like a fucking action figure that got put in the microwave until it melted down to manlet size. Give up faggot, you lost in embarrassing fashion. Come to MN nigger, ill give you 5 minutes alone and beat the life out of you like your daddy shoulda.

Hes a fucking jew who wont even let his fans take pictures at his shows so he can shill them merchandise. Hes literally a wannabe satanist, his band was named after a pagan holiday. Hes also about 4 feet tall and a complete fucking pussy. Misfits have like 3 good songs, the rest are trash.

Just what I expect from an idiotic phil fan. Danzig is a billion times better than that white trash shit. If you were not dumb as dirt you would have read his lyrics and realized he's had more to say on Nazis and shit than just a few edgy hand gestures.

Based Danzig. Impressive.

Go to bed Mr. Graves

Why would I listen to a manlet in clown makeup? How about you enlighten us to some of his insight on nazis then? I provided videos of Phil literally telling white kids to be proud of being white and that blacks shit on their culture, wtf have you done other than say "bbbbut phil did drugs!"? Look in the mirror bitch, you will see a pathetic little cunt looking back at you. I will see 6'6" of bone brain and cock. KYS faggot, nobody gives a flying fuck about your trash tier music. Seriously, go cut yourself loser, it wouldnt be the first time im sure. Stream it here so we can watch you die.

I enjoyed this

lol

damn, hes not wrong

>being this triggered over someone calling out your buttbuddy
Never change, idiot. You are too stupid for lyrics like "Lords of the Left Hand", only capable of understanding drug fueled antics later apologized for like a good little cuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=0CG8NF4DtRU

Danzig has never apologized for ANYTHING, and is calling out the Rothchilds as OP shows, while dumb 'ol phil doesn't even know what day it is.

Hahaha that's funny as fuck

>but overall favorite album is Earth AD for sure. I had that in my car for like 6 months uninterrupted
You and I would get along.

>Final Descent... the cassette tape back in the day had some great recordings that aren't on the CD
The 1990 Final Descent CD had the exact same tracklist as the cassette.
Side 2 of the cassette was the Unholy Passion EP; it was reissued separately on CD in 2001.
The 2001 Final Descent CD removes the Unholy Passion EP, and adds 4 unreleased tracks.

Hail DANZIG

oh fuck I have to get Unholy Passion then. Thanks bro.