Is Europe demographically really that bad?

Most sources seem to say Europe in it's worst spots are still 85%+ white, and that countries like Germany and Britain are 90% white. I've been to Europe a few times the past few years and it feels like all the big cities in Italy, Germany and Britain (countries I happened to see) have been flooded with shitskins.

What would you say the racial or ethnic demographics of your country are?

Attached: 4d5d8c927fbfc64589d391a6030896ef.png (253x391, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany#Ethnic_minorities_and_migrant_background_(Migrationshintergrund)
pollofpolls.eu/IT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how much piss must your glass of water have before you tell someone to stop pissing in it?

Attached: europe fertility rate birthrate.jpg (560x655, 92K)

speaking of piss, the chick in OPs pic looks like she reeks of stale piss

About 85+% Finns

Attached: muslim projection europe.jpg (3130x1240, 1.19M)

It's in much better demographic position than the US. That's my conclusion after visiting and researching a bit.

Yes, its that bad. The Jews brought mass immigration. We got niggers & spics here.
Whites deserve their own ethnostate

Attached: projected muslim population.png (415x823, 209K)

Attached: islam map netherlands.jpg (1024x1192, 149K)

Attached: France race.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

Holy shit Sweden

It's very bad, but Europistan is probably one of the worst offenders when it comes to falsifying or omitting statistics(for obvious reasons)
You will hear plenty of eurocucks in denial saying otherwise though lol

Attached: German minorities map.png (720x670, 74K)

Attached: germany study for more migration.jpg (1105x1105, 255K)

Main difference in America is the southwest is really filled with spics and the southeast has the black belt, the rest of the country is demographically similar to Western Europe's situation

Attached: ethnicmapamerica.jpg (3669x2057, 1.54M)

look at what happened to the USA demographic. Its only downhill from here.

Attached: german population.jpg (1056x690, 314K)

It's divided by the cities / rest of country.
The cities are 30% immigrant at least. Outside, relatively few.

western european countries are only 85% white because 55+ generation is 100% white.

once they die out european countries will be like 60% white

among the breeding populations, , the under 40s, western european countries are often only 60% or 70% white.

We have about 15 years to try and change things and get governments that are serious about preserving the rights of indigenous people to rule their countries.

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Thought so, non whites seem to hate nature and stick to cities

Attached: LIKEOMGGGGGGGGG.png (463x600, 488K)

Thats bullshit the Midwest is filled with spics and Muslims even in the small towns.

As a whole europe is 85% white or whatever right
If you just look at breeding aged demographics its more like 50%

See the problem?

Attached: 1504013927361.jpg (953x836, 234K)

Attached: USA white demographics immigration multiculturalism.jpg (812x3292, 699K)

Coloreds don't work and just loiter all day, so if you walk the streets, it's easy to overestimate their ratio.
That said, 85% native population is already horrible statistic. Coloreds inhabit large cities exclusively so 15% is going to mean there'll be cities where they're a majority.

Attached: birthrate fertility rate USA by race.png (960x730, 198K)

Attached: immigration USA white race.jpg (1276x997, 326K)

Living in a 90% California would make me cum pant
Roaches come in and pump out a ton of babies yes i understand

the uncomfy reality is that europe is whiter but its white people are of a much lower quality

Attached: 1553722915312.png (720x720, 386K)

This is what happens when your whites are made up of mostly German and English stock

Attached: the_blue_light_grey_and_green_eyes_map_of_world_by_schrodinger_excidium-da8zmr4.png (2425x1030, 256K)

I concur

Disregard old generations. Those are mostly white but will die soon. Younger generations are much more diversified.

Even under current data trends and birth rates (which are unlikely to remain the same and more likely to become lower) for example the Muslim population by 2050 will be just under 10%.
Not that big is it? Especially when you realise that percentage has been much bigger in the history of Europe

>but its white people are of a much lower quality

as soon as you or anyone starts saying this, we begin dividing ourselves

>We have about 15 years
Stop dreaming, we have no time left, it's now or nothing.

Attached: saturdays_in_the_park.jpg (206x290, 19K)

Europe has no doubt always dealt with Gypsies Jews and Shitskins trying to claw their way in, which is why we need a movement to once and for all eradicate non whites out of the continent

Attached: 2wif7l.jpg (720x500, 94K)

The future is brown -- and that's a good thing!

Here's why.

Attached: 1543801010529.png (719x968, 798K)

bro 100 million muslims is a bit of a problem, just sayin

its not a racial or ethnic statement , europeans just dont understand self determination or independence like aussies and americans do. Im not saying it as a slight , its just their culture.

Attached: 1525791332513.gif (800x800, 178K)

That and almost every major city in the US is majority minority

thats skewed, atlanta, LA, dallas and other cities are metro-white majority but proper-non white majority

Attached: 1480131388948.jpg (333x497, 29K)

Europeans have a fighting spirit but there's a certain racial awareness they lack unlike Americans, Aussies and Afrikaners. It's something you gain when your used to niggers and brown people causing problems and Europe's never seen that until 30 years ago

Attached: Y1eUpffLgZeNsf1LorsNof910pXyZM5jv_Ci_k83Ln0.jpg (625x762, 56K)

Europe has always dealt with them,
they've never been accepted in as citizens or apart of our collective patrimony - which they technically never can be.

Nowadays we're gifting them whole European cities.

Attached: europe ethnicity map.jpg (1396x998, 568K)

Interesting. The fertility rate difference isn't THAT bad. Unfortunately it's not just the birth rates but the Muslim/non Euro immigration rates which are accelerating European replacement currently.

Especially when you count later history before Muhammad even when the Huns, golden horde (converted to Islam) and Asian nomadic tribes moved into Europe en mass.
Most of the muslims will be in Russia too

>Britain 90% white
Lol no. UK is around 87% white and rapidly declining.
France is somewhere around 85% white.
A fucking European country should be 100% white.

We may not have direct experience with niggers or spics but we have gypsies. Everyone knows (at least where I live) that gypsies are retarded thugs. Same goes for niggers. Most Czechs could count the number of niggers they saw irl on one hand but when you read the comments under news about immigrants they hate them.

You don't know shit
Most countries are fine. Even France is whiter than Burgerland

All the other countries with 10% Muslim populations are 3rd world dumps.

What do you think about mestizo people? those who live in countries like Colombia or Chile that are not black or white?

>100% white
ok then

Attached: Chechen.jpg (1000x541, 142K)

Yes, I don't have enough stats on immigration for European countries.
Anyone is free to share anything they've got

Attached: islam muslims immigration.jpg (1464x1665, 556K)

>Ireland
>4.4
What. That's the last place I'd expect muslims to want to be. If there's ever an all out Muslims vs Europeans / Celtics, Ireland would be the first to remove them and come out on top. At least that's what I always thought.

> big cities
There lies your issue.

The population in Western countries is skewed towards boomers. If you want to see the future of your country look at the racial make up of children under 5. Once boomers die off your 85% white country will be minority white.

No tits....get the fuck out of here fag

>90% vs 87%
MASSIVE difference I should've been more clear im so sorry

Also that study that France was white was done in like 2002 dude, now it's illegal to have any census in france but it's at most probably 75% at this point

She's like 12.

Interesting how the native European Muslims are much less likely to support Sharia. I know that most Muslims don't want to enforce a their laws while being a minority

I would be preferable to make Central America and the Caribbean a Castizo ethnostate, and as for Mestizos they are non white to me

When you stop and consider that Europe is the birthplace and ancestral home of the white race, it’s an atrocity. Name an African country, Asian country, or any hispanic shitskin country with less than 90% native blood. (South Africa doesn’t count because it’s an exception.) I’ll wait. Asians and Africans don’t let themselves get replaced in their own land.

>I know that most Muslims don't want to enforce a their laws while being a minority

That is true, even so - a considerable portion of them still hold views which would be seen as morally reprehensible by most Europeans.

Even then, what does that mean or matter?
When most Europeans even subconsciously being against all of this - will not do a single thing about it.

Pray, 2020, 2024, 2030

Attached: islam muslim immigration.png (458x503, 12K)

Some countries, like Ireland or Spain, are near 0% white, but they've always been that way.

Attached: whites only no irish.jpg (600x693, 44K)

its fucking over

Attached: musel städte kinder migranten.png (1206x907, 151K)

Another interesting trend is Muslims when exposed to western nations have a drop in fertility.

Western born Hispanics in the USA actually have a lower fertility rate than whites

The mass litter Hispanics are always fresh illegals

So much for the master race huh

The eternal chink

Demographic change happens fast. America was 85% white or higher only fifty years ago. White populations appear large right now because the boomers are mostly still alive, but they had low birthrates and they're not having kids now.

Interesting fact, when Donald Trump was born New York City was over 90% non-Hispanic white. Today it's 30% or lower.

is that immigrant background and immigrant background for people under 6 years old? how big part is european?

When you legalise abortion,
and enforce increasingly liberal rights around gender, effectively abolishing roles. Putting women into jobs so they have no time for childrearing - and then watering down the importance of raising a family, phrasing it as old-fashioned, not empowering etc.

Anyone exposed to this tends to go the way of the propaganda

Attached: why women SHOULDNT have the vote, why feminism is HURTFUL, why we need to respect the natural being. (1500x3719, 595K)

They should be 100% white. Why should others be entitled to their hard work?

>It's really not that bad, just the home of whites being erased

>the rest of the country is demographically similar to Western Europe's situation
That is bullshit. The map you posted shows the PLURALITY.

Attached: 2010_US_Census_Hispanic_Population_by_County.png (852x632, 298K)

1 in 10 is atrocious - think about what that really means. Especially when that 10%+ of the population is a guaranteed vote for more immigrants and welfare. It's the same way they weaseled dumb boomers in America into supporting mass immigration, the misguided idea that so long as XX% of your country is white there's nothing to worry about. But we don't start deporting them if they pass that boundary. We don't stop them when they have 5 children. That would be undemocratic or abusive. It's a slippery slope to guarantee the subversion of white nations and the people who designed these policies knew it.

Attached: 1520251555258.jpg (1276x997, 232K)

well. a large part of "people with migration background" are of European descent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany#Ethnic_minorities_and_migrant_background_(Migrationshintergrund)

Attached: 1495230539774.gif (240x190, 1.86M)

>whites don't have a home because they colonised everywhere and everyone, so now we're all apart of white history

Its bad buti looks even worse then it is. Even in the citys. Germans are usualy working so going to the inner-city at noon is incredibly shocking because you will see 70% shitskins. Everyone i know trys to minimize going there anyway. Its clownsworld where rapefugees are shopping all day long buying expensive clothing and eating at restaurants while germans work their ass off to pay for it.

This. What a bunch of retards.

left: general % of shitskins (all ages)
right: % of shitskins in the group of under 6yo

the part of people with european descent in this statistic is negligible.

its 80%+ muslims.

Based and UK is most definetly only around 78% white and I'm being generous

love how you always come up with that, kike.

I am not asian.

PETER GRIFFIN SAYS NO TO BLACK PEOPLE

REPLY TO THIS IF YOU AGREE WITH HIM

Attached: RKDoSqRezmh.jpg (256x144, 4K)

>the part of people with european descent in this statistic is negligible.

not true

>pic related

Attached: argument.png (500x365, 73K)

The far right/eurosceptic parties are expected to make gains in the upcoming European elections. Most "far" right parties are getting more and more popular and accepted little by little, no matter how hard the media and leftists try to censor us. Look at Italy, Salvini's party is now the most popular party despite all the demonization pollofpolls.eu/IT

geh weiter judenpenen saugen

Spain feels like it's 30% latino already, and we are also flooded by muslims (mostly moroccans and pakistanis) and subsaharan africans. Also a lot of Romanian gypsies. It's a dooming feeling.

Do you guy's get mestizoniggers flooding in like we do?

England is like 75 percent white now probably.

Yes, yes we do.

Attached: 1477946521468.jpg (356x248, 12K)

And there are more to come friend, our gypsy population went from 6% to 4% in the last 4 years too bad we're getting other shitskins now.

Attached: IMG_3923.png (500x651, 151K)

there are refugee housing centers in EVERY single town, even the smallest ones

its over

verpiss dich einfach, jiddensau

>tfw no goth dom mommy gf

Attached: 1448093305499.png (263x118, 61K)

They are American tourists

Honestly never knew that, I guess Spain and America have to something to relate to

Should be 100% across the board. What ever it is now, it will only shrink over time. Just likes the US.

Attached: number-of-internet-arguments-ive-won.png (528x434, 15K)

Another intriguing fact is that all races are experiencing declining fertility right now. Yes even sub Saharan Africans. However, their population is still exploding in comparison to Europe. I have a hunch that the increase in the tail end of the European line here from the 2000's is due to Muslim/non-white immigration.

Attached: world.png (1523x840, 135K)