The rainbow psyop

So... Jow Forums
I have an idea.
Right now as I make this post, the left is going mad about the clowns being the "right-wing hate symbol" or some shit like that.
Now, imagine this: the Honker Pepe has a LGBTQWERTY rainbow on top of his head, right? So, if all the Christians (and maybe even some Jews) start to praise the rainbow, as the symbol of Noah's deliverance, the SJW's brains will go haywire.
Not to mention all the monies spent to quietly withdraw the "pride" rainbow. #muhshekels
So... Are we doing it?

Attached: Honker.png (680x680, 221K)

So the skinny on the honk meme is that "they" want to track how memes get from Jow Forums to the normie web. The specific RGB in the wig, nose, and bow tie are image watermarks, which makes it easy for computers to automatically tag and track.

Sadly even though this was a big expensive effort on the part of the shills (really Highland Forum members and allies) we figured it out in like fifteen minutes and ruined the experiment.

The new meme is "beep beep" and you post a Ronald McDonald.

Nice try idiots, BEEP BEEP!

It's a forced meme and the RGB components of the wig, nose, and tie are watermarks. It has been forced to locate Jow Forums members on social media so they can study how our memes infect the Internet. If you post any meme with that clown wig to social media you will get banned permanently.

It's a Meme Labs Fat Sister project and all of Big Tech is in on it, as the tracking algorithms have been deployed through their servers.

Attached: 660FBD33-FD0A-4E48-A535-AA0CF99AE9D8.jpg (500x750, 123K)

Every Color Has It's Place.
Don't fuck this up user.

You're late to the party user. What I want to know is whether or not honkler is gender fluid. What does Jow Forums think

honkposting is a variation of pic related. demoralization by inducing apathy through disassociation. it is being related to alt right in the msm. do not fall for the bullshit

Attached: 1550900766636.png (1000x764, 210K)

[fag crickets having a gay orgy]

This is near impossible, too much fags to to trick.

Brilliant idea OP.

The rainbow is now the eternal reminder of gods vengeful unforgiving wrath.

Don't change it at all, use exactly as is.

We should also use the Israeli flag as a reference to the Roman Empire and Saturnalia.

Unite the right part 3 with a
Clown March with rainbow flags and Israeli flags.

Let's see them shut that shit down.

>demoralization
For u

Attached: 1554409618135.jpg (840x1014, 509K)

At this point in surprised no one is trying to convince us to start wearing clown wigs.

This is brilliant as well. Every color has its place, God had to bring out the rainbows last time they didn't listen.

The rainbow represents clownworld, created by the LGBT

This is some judo shit

Attached: honker.jpg (480x600, 200K)

Why should we wear wigs when so many people already have unnatural brightly colored hair in clownworld?

Attached: 1553660441117.jpg (900x812, 231K)

I just did that. They want a clown world, why not run with it?

These fucks think they are more retarded and degenerate than us?

Hold my beer....

Attached: image.png (920x1105, 1.25M)

Here's a better idea.

Attached: goodshoah.png (350x350, 124K)

fuck off kike

Attached: 1550093310872.gif (498x497, 2.46M)

Yeah... But that was not my point.
Check out the Genesis book. Specifically, the Noah's story.
Now think: if we manage to actually flip the six-colours rainbow symbol, the left will go mad. And I mean it, if Andrzej Pilipiuk (a Polish writefag) is credible.
Either way, taking one of the ((())) major symbols is going to be a major victory for us.

>didnt realize that the rainbow always did represent that promise of God and that faggots use it to mock God as he prevented himself from sending another flood through the promise he made making them think they are able to do whatever they want with God being forced to watch
also the clown meme is a masonic psyops most likely itself. Masons have a thing for clowns, symbolically they play an act to entertain the masses and make them docile like the masons in power do. Also chances are that clowns are a homage to nephillim, the red haired and pale giants (typical look of a clown) with its big mouth that devoured everything mankind produced and in the end even humans and children, and the big shoes like the giant footsteps found across the world

Also in the book to "It" from steven king the clown looking monster appearently stops targeting the children after they fucked with another. after they lost the innocence the childeating monster lost interest in the children.

You are late to the party.

Jow Forums converted to Judiasm a while ago after realizing we are the true Jews, gods chosen master race.

Anyone who opposes our nationalist movement is anti-Semitic, plus the flag has the star of rempham, the Babylon God of Saturn.

We Roman Jews now

Attached: image.png (1600x1600, 189K)

Attached: PicsArt_04-04-07.49.58.png (1440x2880, 638K)

If that were true how does the usual rainbow lgbt stuff get through? And can't we just use those colours then?

They don't like it when you appropriate their culture. It terrifies them. They want you to stop because its not funny to them

It is true. It’s the specific combination of exact colors. Notice they will never every vary the colors in the wig meme.

Lmao I'm going as a clown this Halloween for sure.

"Knock knock"

"Who is there"

"GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW"

It’s not true, just some dumb cunt thinking it’s funny.

ty based colour-shifter

Attached: 1490249865198.gif (800x792, 534K)

Go as penny wise or kys

Attached: 79542E14-1D03-4BB7-BB4A-90A928BE8A1C.png (827x579, 553K)

trump beat you to it

Attached: Adam-Schiff-0V1-Shirt_Logo_900x900.png (687x899, 293K)

I'm a clown, in a clown world
Life is plastic, it's fantastic
You brush my hair, undress me everywhere, imagination, life is your creation.

Attached: vrtf.jpg (607x609, 40K)

They stand no chance

Don't know who that is, but I will put it out there that it would be near impossible to DOC a March full of clowns with face paint and red noses.

It would be.... Anonymous.

[citation needed]

Protip: you can't prove this.

From the movie It

>just laugh at all the evil in the world goyim and have fun
gas yourself

So how does the usual lgbt stuff get through?

Or do they tie it to the pepe green colour?

Mods. Please.

Yes, that book was awful.
Anyways, if we managed to actually make rainbow great again, imagine the chaos on the left.
We're going to do it.

This goy gets it.

This meme is forced as Fuck. Really creepy shit.

Theyve already done multiple studies on that almost a decade ago

Oh doesn’t it irk you so? You’re even writing your meme articles but nobody even posted the clown pepe except media shills like you who need to learn to code.

It’s just sad seeing how low IQ the opposition is. Almost like you’re a bunch of histrionic schizo Jews and sub-90 IQ diversity hires...

Attached: BE90B4AC-A939-4A8D-A544-EA934B99436E.jpg (1080x2220, 548K)

Pepe is too universal to usefully track. It had to be a new watermarked image.

You're legitimately retarded if you believe they need specific RGB values to do this.

This goy also gets it.

It's all part of their efforts to "trivialize" board culture.

Attached: 1552264252241m.jpg (1024x903, 94K)

At least pray the rosary for traditional catholicism to rule politics.

>pepe is ubiquitous with the supposed Alt-Right
>too universal to track
Your script has flaws

Attached: zqyb5CT8t.png (1500x1552, 609K)

>schizo

Sloppy job, mossad

Explain to me why board culture should be serious in 100 words or less. Protip: you cant

Attached: 1554187984332.jpg (1024x584, 52K)

ahhhh poland, the land of krokodil and white wimyn getting their cunts filled with BBC

Sounds good to me. Let's do it.

There's always that one faggot who wants to ruin every new and fun meme that unironically shits on the Left, all while pretending to be redpilled and /ourguy/

Attached: 1522525569662.jpg (184x184, 7K)

mama mia

Attached: honkirl.png (600x294, 195K)

Honey pot.

woah

You are the demoralizer here. How much are you paid?

>Israeli flag
I ruined your whole expensive time consuming experiment single handedly less than one hour after your initial I’ll advised shill storm flood and you haven’t the good graces to even admit defeat. Instead you double down.

God cursed you, it’s in the Bible.

Stfu shill.

This meme was as forced as the yang gang bullshit.

All of a sudden a dozen threads with hundreds of shitty clown-pepe edits spring up out of nowhere.

Sketchy as fuck, obviously a third party pushing this shitty meme.

the movie it what?

Good luck saving the world, user.
*honk*

Attached: 1550246495403.jpg (392x331, 25K)

Do we have any drawfags here? Because we need something to actually start with.
I've imagined something (pepe will suffice) dressed in the stereotypical priestly robes, during a sermon, shouting "Praise the rainbow" as the said rainbow overcomes the storm.
Think anybody can pull it?

Lmao

Attached: C159099F-CD7F-4398-BCAC-E1DD19EFAEB1.jpg (734x820, 133K)

kek

Kek

>Reddit spacing
>"Stop using this funny meme the left hates, I'm one of you believe me"!

Attached: 1513796563837.jpg (910x752, 59K)

WANTED ALIVE

Attached: Wanted Honkler.png (600x900, 798K)

*HONK HONK*

Attached: 1554367022880.jpg (1000x1000, 296K)

I ruined your whole plan in less than an hour while high on weed. The scheme you worked so hard on failed before it launched and it’s all because you’re just not that smart.

The average IQ Of Israeli Jews is only 90.

>smoking the herbal jew
Haha holy fuck

>he doesn’t know who is jewing who

Attached: 3B2327EA-7F0A-4D9A-95FE-83552254D84F.jpg (648x500, 143K)

God will deliver us from evil and degeneracy and make us pure in the Holy Spirit.

Attached: 0a036cf9-a425-4c13-8837-040f7c515dfa.jpg (590x442, 14K)

You lost. It’s only just begun.

Attached: FC2BD455-5FEF-405F-91CA-67F91E7EE0CB.png (680x680, 233K)

I bet it's David Brock and Andrew Anglin.

Attached: 1535653102109.jpg (467x467, 46K)

comedy is tragedy plus time. you're admitting defeat

It’s something else entirely.

Attached: 57319E40-479A-49C8-80D4-39A7DD2F677A.jpg (483x677, 68K)

We need to use GANS to fuck their algorithms.

Embraces the chi and he praises the weeds
Holding out for the day he can face them
Every day that he trains is a slap in the face to the gods
God Damn

Shutting out politics
Viewing beings as equals
Ain't it funny how that makes sense?
You had the floor, but you gave it a bore
Now it's equal
Can we clean that slate?

Now shed that violence all over
Let mayhem in the streets
From mountain top to oceans, we own your every need
It's coming down
Somebody needs a reaction to stay on the ground
It's coming down

Follow a trail of the ones who bleed the masses
Follow behind the reptilian eyes
A normal day in the green-skin apocalypse
A do or die

There must be something in the water where he lie, where he lie
He threw that gaping brain asunder
When he realized, when he realized

National alliance and he leads the fight
No class, no race, just fucking violence in their eyes
A plan for human survival takes to flight
The good that's left and all we cherish stands to die

Is this the end of all we know?
They all float
Is this the end of all we know?
Wasted our lives for what?

Float away
Do we feed the reaction?
Do we stay?
Do we all float away?

Attached: stock-photo-funny-bunny-giant-flemish-rabbit-wearing-clown-nose-and-glasses-on-white-background-2408 (450x461, 29K)

Then why was the DS pushing the gay clown and Yang shit?

>a pothead retard.

PIE IN THE FACE, HONK HONK!

Attached: 1553432735803.gif (607x609, 388K)

Let's create normie tier memes using these same colors or watermarks and get all the normies to spread them, essentially getting everyone on the internet banned.

Is that a HONKing Tony Clifton Pepe?!

do you know how I know you dont belong here shill?

Attached: yunosuggestions.webm (646x516, 1.48M)

>This meme is forced as Fuck
that's part of beng a meme, you don't like it but everyone else does

Attached: iyb8kcwtvyo21.png (1040x445, 168K)

What the fuck is this thread. This is boomer-tier shit on par with r/theDonald.

Do you honestly believe "the left is going mad about clowns being a hate symbol?" From one article in an irrelevant "news site?"
Why the fuck do people on this board waste their time trying to 'meme' something as a hate-symbol when it never works? Some irrelevant news site picks it up, writes an article no one reads, and pol declares a victory as if it is "destroying the libs."
Jesus even the 'Its okay to be white' campaign was instantly called out for its bullshit, what its subversive message was, and what the intentions of its origins here were. And that whole effort was supposedly had the greatest coordination, despite only few local news stations reporting it as a minor occurrence.

Shut the fuck up and stop thinking everything is a conspiracy
Its a fucking image of a clown pepe

Actual proof of OP being a boomer.
>taking a symbol is a major victory
literal negative iq slav

Stop thinking memes have any actual value and stop thinking pol has any tangible influence or power, it's a paper tiger.

Attached: 1528256682909.jpg (400x288, 26K)

Rainbow? that's a clown idiot.
No one controls chaos.
You only contribute to it by interacting with it.
Even if this was an outside meme, which it likely was, it no longer is there's ..

> Believing for a second you can control a psy-op on /POL.
> mfw your psy-op gets taken and used against you

Attached: chaos.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Nigga you don’t understand. The memes matter.

Attached: 1031A759-63B1-4FC7-9AF2-A4E6E4022FB8.jpg (768x768, 191K)

>208926564

Attached: 1542861332272.jpg (750x557, 397K)

FAGGOT!

HONK HONK!

hehe, nice

Attached: pepebalboa1.jpg (500x744, 85K)

It's brownness. What about brownness lowers IQ?? I hate this btw. I really wanted everyone to be equal T.T

HH bitch

Attached: A9630644-0713-42A7-A216-A3631E094878.png (1121x885, 476K)

honk honk came a few weeks later after the clown had already been shilled hardcore. HH was Jow Forums converting it into something untouchable so the propagators of the meme wouldn't dare try to put their name on it. Essentially annexation of shill memes to subvert their original subversive intent.

Attached: 1554424008466.jpg (750x446, 45K)

>So the skinny on the honk meme is that "they" want to track how memes get from Jow Forums to the normie web. The specific RGB in the wig, nose, and bow tie are image watermarks, which makes it easy for computers to automatically tag and track.
This is nonesense, it's no harder to track any other kind of image on here than this image is to track. This is just a dumb copypasta that people spread because it sounds good.

If some faggot can imagine it, why is it unlikely that some other faggots with money haven't thought of it and already have a team of people executing it? It makes much more sense to assume that is the reality.

They no longer control what they thought they did. Time is not on their side. It was merely altered.

The only time memes had a modicum of influence is during 2016 elections. And even then it was limited to the internet.
pol gained some notoriety as "that place the alt-right hangs out" during the election, and now everyone besides boomers are conscious of online political efforts.

Also stop claiming that Trump's election was the result of pol, it wasn't. He was elected by rural Americans disenfranchised by the government, they didn't decide to vote for him because they saw a meme on pol.

Attached: 1528298719525.png (362x266, 3K)

Or maybe they're all just Jews and stole that faggots idea. Either way, it's happening.

They voted for him, because he was the last hope for peace. Sadly, that time has passed.

Because it's retarded, you idiot.
>this particular meme is specially tracked because uh rainbow even though it's just as simple to track memes without rainbows
The guy posting it even admits he's a pothead. The only people who read something like that and think it's compelling know nothing about compsci or image recognition.