THE ONLY GOOD NAZI IS A DEAD ONE

What are the best sources for destroying right wing nationalism?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uqv7IVDubVY
youtube.com/watch?v=zcoYKuoiUrY
youtube.com/watch?v=2fio7ph0c7A
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8521n1Tgi4
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=qlrpSpwxgWw
youtube.com/watch?v=_OFudWnMJSU
youtube.com/watch?v=jwZhFUZFGGE
youtube.com/watch?v=k6jYB74UQmI

Attached: pfft.jpg (362x500, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Jews_Now_Fined_For_Nazi_Riots.jpg (400x284, 38K)

Better ideas than theirs

>how I learned to be racist
get a load of this asshole. no one taught me common sense. it's always been there, the left has just been suppressing it. what you call "fascism" I call "reason and human nature"

piz go kill your self you loser

reddit is cancer

I needed some cringe today. Thank you user!

Attached: 1553801379431.jpg (1600x1036, 449K)

>right wing nationalism
I'm not familiar with the name of this nation. Does it go by another name?

hahaha have fun in your mum's basement

reddit's just as bad as Jow Forums, I've never used that shitty site

says an adherent of the most cringey ideology ever conceived

If you think this is witty, you're revealing your lack of knowledge of history. There are left wing and right wing forms of nationalism. Left wing forms include Catalan nationalism and Irish Nationalism. Right wing forms include fascism, Nazism, and white nationalism, among others.

>What are the best sources for destroying right wing nationalism?
More of what their pushing now.
>Globohomo
>More strong single mothers
>More free stuff at expense of working people
>Believe all women
>Destroy the Patriarchy
>End White Supremacy (or really just all White people).
It's not a total solution.. but it's a start.

Attached: IMG_6233.jpg (960x544, 84K)

Hail hitler.

clearly you think that knowing these things means that I am inherently a loser, but no. I'm pretty damned good at my profession, but I realize that things out of my control are often influenced negatively by (((a certain group))) of "people"

No I don't think I'm being witty. I keep hearing "White Nationalism" from Mr. Goldberg, and I'm just not sure where this "White" nation is.

You must be seriously deficient, or payed alot

I think naming Antifa a terrorist group is a good start now we need to kill them like cockroaches.

Attached: antifa8.jpg (1002x768, 86K)

whaddya bench? I'm up to two plates this week

Attached: wardrumsintensify.jpg (1242x971, 126K)

Heil Hitler

Hail Caesar

Please kill me. Purge me out of existence, along with everyone like me. Silence me, exile me, throw me in prison. I dont care. I know what I believe is right, and when you fuck up my country and the world itself, just remember that I and people like me told you so.

What's your career in? What do you do, generally?

That's the thing, though. Nobody's threatening you. Other people are just trying to be less marginalized themselves.

Obviously, the best way to defeat right wing views is to give fascists their own country so they can be contained there and not fester other countries.

You're delusional. Get back in the oven or we'll put you there.

Attached: 1553924090510.jpg (612x329, 57K)

>the only good nazi is a dead nazi
>nobodys threatening you

Okay, but the funny thing is, if we gave them that, fascists from every country on the planet would flock to it. It would be the most multicultural, diverse country on the planet.

Then leftists shouldn’t have a problem with it.

bolchewism is a crime

Attached: Le_spin.Dr..jpg (600x514, 39K)

It's true that the only good one is a dead one, but nobody's threatening to kill you.

back to plebbit

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1553145984198.jpg (684x1024, 133K)

You're literally posting propaganda pieces from neoliberals like "Vox"? The same freakshows who supported outright neocons like Hillary Clinton, who in turn support wars in places like Iraq, Libya, and Syria?

So, let's think about that - who has KILLED more people in recent times? The "far right," or the "respectable" warmongering neolibs/neocons supported by outlets like Vox? That's an honest question, and a direct one.

Attached: IBC[1].jpg (1125x731, 89K)

And that is bad because?

we should remove shitskins from Brazil and turn it into a white anglo german profit center with a well protected , nigger free nature

You will only be good when someone hangs you by your faggot neck until you die. Not a threat, just a statement of fact.

Attached: 1553133343667.jpg (544x540, 26K)

Didnt read
Kys

Attached: 1553214026358m.jpg (1020x1024, 120K)

lol you're literally retarded

Hey, if you're cool with that, go for it.

No, but you are. There are Neo-Fascist groups in North Africa, East Asia, South Asia, South America, everywhere. If there's going to be a fascist oasis, then you have to let them come.

>says literally the same thing you said, only more specific
>retarded

He wasn't asking about truth, just about the best way confirm his pre-decided conclusion.

That’d be ideal, but I’m settling for integralism as a better call than anything we have going right now.

Might as well go with that until we can into full blown natsoc.

Attached: 48FC8C44-D816-45CC-B2C9-6CB96130C5C9.png (180x180, 4K)

You freaks made us what we are.

People that believe in 25 genders are cringe.

Attached: 4F6C4F37-75EB-4978-9861-0165BBD313CA.jpg (599x413, 47K)

On this day
I decided to vote for Trump
I applied for my CCW AND bought a shotgun
I bought and have been using free weights and a bowflex religiously.

Attached: San Jose as protesters attack Trump supporters outside rally.png (602x970, 177K)

>It's true that the only good one is a dead one, but nobody's threatening to kill you.
The issue I have with you fucking assholes is you call everyone slightly to the right of Marx a nazi. Making you an insufferable, hypocritical asshole.

I'm actually anti-Marx. I'm also anti-fascism. I'm generally anti-authoritarianism.

Yes, but there are fewer of those people than you probably think.

Keep trying to force meme multiculturalism, deplatform everyone, and silence people through political correctness. That ought to do the trick.

Sage. You cannot prevent the spread of White Identity. Keep trying though.

Nigger I don't wanna get doxxed. but you might say I'm a professional musician

Attached: t. brainlet.jpg (500x626, 174K)

So many shills these days. Way more than ever. Shilling their gay faggy videos all the while pushing more and more people to the right. Your playing yourself.

Attached: 1552868201337.png (1000x764, 210K)

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

nigger lol

I'm not a centrist either. I'm mostly a progressive, though I have some positions that are libertarian and some that are traditionalist conservative (I like Roger Scruton a lot), and I have certain ideas about labor from anarcho-syndicalism.

get a load of this faggot

Attached: OY.gif (500x232, 499K)

I'm actually against deplatforming people. But I'm for exposing them.

Can't beat nationalism and it's not going to go away just because you want it to. Until you learn to cope with that fact and come up with a solution that takes that into account, nothing you do matters.

I like how it's up just high enough to where they can't reach it. kek.

Not like we're hiding much. Blow it out your ass tho

"Exposing them"
Softball response for "controling public opinion through manipulated narrative"

You can't take away from the vril once it has been released. The strength of the spirit shal rise

Attached: 1548095175022.gif (410x258, 998K)

OP is low effort as fuck, dont give faggots like this responses. You aren't going to "redpill" them, you'll just encourage them to post more garbage.

okay. Go ahead and dismantle the videos then, cutie

Left wing nationalism is fake and gay because all it really means is an effort to balkanize a country to implement shitty ideas no one else really likes. Also to call Irish nationalism "left wing" is also fake and gay because it was a desire for a people to be free from foreign rule to pursue their own destiny. In fact all nationalists, whether Italians and Germans of the 19th Century to Indians and Slavs in the 20th Century, nationalism is the pursuit of sovereignty free from foreign influence.

Yeah, like the british settlers to America were not taking over, just trying to be less marginalized than the american indians who had the privilege of controlling so much land, much remained fallow.

Attached: C747F9D4-6A6D-4058-A098-750E0FED3D13.jpg (498x1024, 38K)