What stops a militia from just standing on the border and shooting anyone who comes in?

Attached: IMG_4737.png (750x1334, 407K)

The government. You don't realize they are complicit in letting in migrants yet.

Sloppy Job Mossad. One of your shills already exposed that this is what you plan on doing.

Attached: 1537189255204.png (1199x445, 117K)

This.

(((They))) have both sides of our government completely under their control.

Only a popular uprising against them will work. I'm no fan of civnat, but getting whites/blacks to work together to overthrow the jew is probably a nessesity.

Yeah I understand that you fucking idiot.

How can you be prosecuted for protecting your country as a citizen?

You won't fight it, and if you do you won't win. If you play your cards right, you can set up your offspring to be an aristocratic class that is seemingly more intelligent than everyone else through some unexplainable (to the commoners) magic.

Trump is useless.

>kikebart
Bannon will be executed for treason.

I'm pretty sure organized militias have legal grounds to do this anyway as they are protecting the country from invaders. They'll get fucked of course.

Interesting

Dont take my word for it though. I just remember reading an article a couple of years back discussing militias in Texas mobilizing to protect the border under Obama.

>Yeah I understand that you fucking idiot.
I'm not an idiot for not sharing your dumb ideas. Listen to me when I tell you that migrants surrender themselves to border patrol. Our government is very aware of their presence. We don't have the laws to push them away. They're gaming our system.

Bus them into neighborhoods where the well off folks live, ya know the doctors and lawyers and teachers and when they call the police just have to police tell them what the police say in poor neighborhoods, which is that they wont send a car unless a felony is being committed, and to just move if they don't like their shit getting stolen and cars broken into.

Attached: 1554260198410.jpg (682x393, 28K)

>bussed into interior
It's fucking over for this country
I kept telling myself it would be worse if Shillary had won but I bet it would have been exactly the same

Attached: sad hitler.jpg (608x477, 48K)

Reconquista NOW.

you will be enriched, weather you like it or not

I understand that dude. Why do you think I'm asking the question I'm asking?

this. its the illuminati fags who run america that want these illegals to pour into the country so that they cause more chaos, crime, etc and ultimately so the public begs for less freedom and more govt control to make all the problems the illegals are causing to go away.

>everything that happens in politics is only about 2 things: creating a problem so that citizens demand more govt control as the solution

Can we just give the southwest away to mexico? I feel like it would be easier at this point.

the US army. ((they)) would gladly spare a few ZOGbots from the eternal war in the middle-east, fighting to expand Israel's borders, and send them to subjugate bad goy who are daring to defend the US borders.

Trump would send the army to the border to stop the militia

No, people would have mobilized against the FED. Thus they insert Don the traitor Trump to pacify us in order to get as many illegals in as possible. Once they have enough they will just start killing everyone. Also with drones dews and 5g... its already over mostly.

Depressed Bump

i hope ICE is getting license plate numbers for these buses, you could find out where they're coming from. unless of course the trail leads you to israel.

Can't. Posse Commitus pretty much stops the military from being a local force. Fighting on American border is not directly an israeli interest.