Brit/pol/ - the STATE of Yvette Cooper

The nobles in the House of Lords filibustered the fuck out of that shitty "no no-deal" bill lol - dragged out to Monday!

>By-election: Newport West (Wales) live coverage
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-wales-politics-47721887

>Brexit: Tories face "obliteration" in any general election after May spinelessly caves to Corbyn
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/04/04/conservatives-face-obliteratation-polls-theresa-mays-brexit/

Attached: 1554330502950.jpg (973x569, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDh-rr-il88
twitter.com/MatFlusk/status/1113955696272388096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

frame 313

Attached: 1548606869635.jpg (360x240, 88K)

FUK OFF

Attached: northerner.png (556x712, 22K)

FUK ON

>The turnout was 37.1%

the shape of things to come?

Telegraph letters page SEETHING

Attached: D3SjuOWXsAAGabm.jpg (2048x1300, 556K)

Hi swallowers of negroid semen and touchers of in situ turds with the tips of your meatus'
How's things?
Where's coke poster?

UKIP world domination

and these tossbags will still vote tory anyway

37.1% turnout in Newport West, pretty poor even for a by-election. UKIP could have won this if they hadn't run Neil Hamilton.

BREMAIN
BREMAIN
BREMAIN

What does it mean!?

Attached: 2019-04-04 19_52_55-The Telegraph - Telegraph Online, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Telegraph - Telegraph. (1182x404, 239K)

Are all labour strong areas shit holes?

Somebody is going to win

Insulting

Banned by the based jannies, and he has to be up at 6 for work

The parliament majority get's Queen's approval to form a government and if they can't govern then either other MP's form a government or an election is held. The government is the executive that is supposed to run things - not the parliament as a whole.

Fuck all, the whole 'cooperative deal with Labour' thing is a ploy to scare tory holdouts into backing the withdrawal agreement. Hopefully Bercow will fuck it up by refusing to allow MV4

May is fucking terrified at the prospect at no deal. Is banking on Second ref not getting enough votes in HoC in order to push through her deal. That's the only way to read this if the rumours are true.

My guess would be the Tories have been eaten alive by UKIP but Labour will still win due to voter apathy.

No, but the ones that aren't are full of 'prosecco and truffles' cunts

according to Peston
>But those close to the negotiations, led today by David Lidington and Kier Starmer, believe there is at last a "plan with a chance," of securing a positive vote from MPs for the PM’s Withdrawal Agreement, without which there can be no managed exit from the EU.
>It would involve a Government committing to staying in the Customs Union, "dynamic" alignment with EU rules covering workers’ rights and the environment and giving the Commons a vote on whether the whole package would be subject to confirmation in a referendum.
apparently this is from government sources though, while Labour ones are saying the government is just reiterating its positions.

I agree this is the play but fucking hell it's high risk.

find out within the next coiuple of hours

The Tories did OK last time, Labour have a majority of about 5,000, used to be 15,000

Hamilton already calling for defeat. It's over

Attached: IT'S OVER.png (818x662, 440K)

Brexit is cancelled

Sickening tbqh

Attached: 1551282674696.jpg (267x302, 31K)

>happy with getting 7-8%
>Soros money
He was never going to win. What a waste

How the fuck did the IRA get their hands on a MG42!?

Attached: 9CEC1371-A0D7-4E87-8061-FB23C7CEB6D1.jpg (750x935, 651K)

If it's true shit like a customs union and a second ref are being added to it then there's no way he refuses to allow MV4

kek
I'm starting to find him funny

>Adidas tracksuit

The Tories will be punished more than Labour. Labour voters are sheep

It’s Defo Eddie

Fucking yanks I expect

>Second Northern Guards prepare for deployment (The first recorded use of heavy infantry in modern warfare) after repeated bunglings of Brexit negotiations in London

Attached: 1550271972954.webm (640x642, 2.77M)

UKIP will not be taken seriously while they field discredited candidates like Neil Hamilton

Attached: 1540946100830.jpg (700x700, 51K)

I'm gonna do it. I'll finally embrace Christianity, study the scripture.get rid of my DVD collection and horror books and stop having sex with women I barely know and masturbating to whores three times a day. Long overdue. Be the change you wish to see in this world.

too tall to be eddie

UKIP probs shouldn’t have got in bed with based tommeh he was always gonna bring the party into the far right territory even more than ever

>Virtue signaling on tv
Jesus Christ cut the line already. He is doing his best to kill ukip

Attached: NorfernGuard.png (556x1085, 82K)

And I need to stop drinking and smoking. Both cost a bomb.

Do you think his association with them will lead to a boost in votes?

Im sure they will be delighted to have you

Hey lads, how's that Brexit going for you? Have you even decided if you really want to leave, hm? ;^)

Have fun lad

If customs union is added it's not the withdrawal agreement any more so it wouldn't be MV4 anyway. She doesn't intend to put whatever Corbyn agrees to before parliament, she intends to put the existing WA to another vote and use the Corbyn plan to threaten tory dissenters into backing her. That's MV4 and that's what Bercow is likely to block.

>that one article where someone said Theresa was acting autistic, which was good because her autistic child could relate to it
I wish I could find it.

Attached: 1496956952939.png (698x1000, 268K)

Maybe in some constituencies, any that are worthwhile taking I highly doubt

Both are degenerate and sinful. Please try your best, Jerry!

Can we get a Gregg's party elected into parliament? Sosij rolls are a fundamental human right. Pappy Corbyn said so

Kek

>Be the change you wish to see in this world

Attached: breivik.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Based

Attached: med_1441885580_00021.jpg (640x358, 73K)

>adidas
It was the Russians

Could be an MG3

Had my fill. I'm tired of being a degenerate. The guilt messes with my head.

Hamilton is a complete moron and needs to fuck off, his ego and backstabbing are the primary reason UKIP's senedd delegation fell apart so catastrophically

Why are non-mainstream parties so useless in selecting good candidates.

Attached: hamilton.jpg (1211x698, 237K)

Based

Attached: 1543913220963.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Ghadaffi

>get rid of my DVD collection and horror books
Goods, the origins of horror are even more horrific.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDh-rr-il88
And casual sex is exactly what the oligarchs want, sterile sexual relations

Soros money is a meme

they still selling pints of stella for a quid bruv?

Soros money lmao

UKIP are a meme

I detect some sarcasm

Based Corbin Wins again

Attached: jizz the dabber.png (797x478, 836K)

5 minutes listening to him and if I would have never let him be a candidate for anything.

Forgot the pic

Attached: D64D33F9-D141-45E0-8379-E11EE5505B45.jpg (750x420, 167K)

he looks rough

Attached: DZ29IvuVoAAR9t4.jpg (768x1024, 147K)

Not to mention my heavy metal iTunes collection. Part of me is holding back cause it cost me a lot to accumulate these DVDs, books and albums

Fucking hell, the absolute state of Neil Hamilton. I used to find his wife strangely erotic in a bossy kind of way.

Has a pint ever been a quid?

When we leave your taxes go up to make up for the 2nd biggest contributor to EU

yes.

Never seen a pint of Stella for a quid. Maybe a bottle of Fosters. Pints of Stella cost about 4 quid these days

Don’t know how to take that. Could be possible though knowing the Germans place in Africa in WW2

M4 relief road trumps brexit

There's a pub near mine with Guinness on draught for £1.80 a pint

You could get into Christian heavy metal, I have no doubt there is such a thing

I like some heavy metal, just not the satanic aspect.
Metallica are great, especially One.

>David Salt
Kek

People used to tell me a fiver would buy them a few drinks, chippy and a taxi home

Weatherspoons near me does some decent guest ales for 1 99

>the cuckservitve aghast that people hold conservative views such as not wanting out cultures eroded through islamification.

>Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.
I wish you every success, user. I'm new to my faith and I stumble often.

This last week

Attached: 1456183394338.jpg (600x600, 49K)

They bought ak47s from ghadaffi too... I think

Forgive him. You might as well start now.

Lads is it true?
Soros is a good boy and did nothing wrong?

Attached: GRIN.jpg (624x649, 106K)

Don't worry, we'll compensate that by giving you really bad trade deals.

Christ the utter state of the lib dems, candidate can't even be arsed to turn up to the count

ahahahhhaaha
the absolute state of British politics
who are these clowns

BBC say result expected by 130, maybe sooner. I might as well stay up.

twitter.com/MatFlusk/status/1113955696272388096

No. UKIP are finished as a real party. I'm heartbroken

where you watching ?