Trump DUNKS on Biden!

BASED
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1113862077842640898

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04 Donald J Trump on Twitter.png (610x674, 413K)

Biden is probably SEETHING

Trump will do what (((they))) did to him seven fold. He is an instrument of God.

>Trump will do what (((they))) did to him seven fold. He is an instrument of God.
What (((they))) did to him and all of humanity too. Revenge for us all.

Attached: 1485806513235.jpg (4220x2844, 1.23M)

BUILD THE WALL

Already a third of the way finished, the Enhanced Barrier is built to the exact same specs as the final wall design and seven hundred miles of it have already gone up.

Cope harder and update your facts database, chatbot.

the dems are so deeply fucked,they have no one serious to run

Attached: 1520555365732.jpg (484x548, 88K)

Absolute mad lad. We've won the timeline game.

libtard BLOWN THE FUCK OUT EPIC STYLE! XD

based redpilled Trump meme XD

didn't a doctor write a book years back and say he opened biden's skull up and had to poke around inside?

Attached: 1553673900223.jpg (635x228, 47K)

You really have to wonder if they're conjuring a golem or two in secret that they can use after all the other people being field tested get shot down.

>a fag who is a mayor
>an open pedophile who decided not to apologize for being caught on tape molesting men, women, children, and even infant babies
>a couple openly anti-white brown people who cooperated with Jussie to hoax a lynching (and the NSA has the tapes and texts to prove it)
>fuckin’ Bernie again
>Pokahontas again
They are so fabulously fucked, it’s almost sad.

Miga

Beto will fold for elite liberal financial interests, he's unironically the last stand of delusional suburban leftists and Chapobrainlets in this country. We Brazil 2.0 now either way though, politically speaking.

This isn’t working, chatbot.

Wish he would fulfill his campaign promises.

That seems to be how things have been lining up. That's going to be a total shitshow, though, absent massive election fraud.

Attached: KNnEZt3cG.png (760x749, 494K)

I cant... I can't I just can't
>my sides

Attached: 1553866499153.gif (500x280, 1.55M)

Yeah...

Lol he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

>absent massive election fraud
They are working on that. At least many red states have been passing ID laws, but not all IIRC and the faggoted battle ground states are likely the faggots not enforcing the law.

Shit Poster in Chief