Non white character: good

>non white character: good
>white male charcacter: bad
Why does Hollywood keep doing this?

Attached: 04419935-8BC9-4F13-9D79-67C0013EAE7D.png (928x865, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

magaimg.net/img/7nfi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nex.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nff.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7ney.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nez.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nog.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noj.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fbl.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7heq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfc.png
magaimg.net/img/7f2e.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfe.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7cso.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf5.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf6.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf8.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfa.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7h4p.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfo.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They shouldn't be making live action adaptations of anime anyway, they're garbage. Let this one be the shit project it will be and move on from it.

Disgusting trash. But is this surprise to anyone? Last movie I saw in theatre was in 2011. Never had Netflix etc. Don’t give a fuck.

they can't create something great, just make a photocopy

this is going to be fucking awful

The original characters weren't white

Who cares ? Netflix death note was garbage. Bebop will be no different;

Alita was dope but it's the sole exception.

It was supposed to be Keaunu :(

Attached: SadKeanu.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

i went to highschool with daniella pineda, she was a total qt and really nice

Just like the demiurge

>making live action cowboy bebop

Jfc, Hollywood is bankrupt when it comes to originality.

Jesus Christ but they weren't niggers either. Why does the Left have to take a piece of art and instantly make it about dungvershitty and toiletrinse? No other message can ever be communicated by their godforsaken incested works.

>Spike Spiegel
>Jet Black
>Faye Valentine
>Ed
For not being white, they sure do have some white-sounding names. Doesn’t Ed have red hair, too?

She should pick better movies to act in. Live actions adaptations of anime are shit on by everyone, I'm not even sure why they keep doing them.

>unironically using the word bebop
you fuckin neets are so god damn pathetic. you sit and bitch about basedbugmen all fuck day but youre 2x as bad with this fucking lame ass bullshit.

Spike Speigel was, at the very least, Jewish or Italian.
Jet has too much facial hair to be asian.
Vicious is unknown.

In fact, the only confirmed asian in the cast is Faye and that's because she was from Singapore. And they make her, of all fucking people, white.

Spike is probably Jewish because of his last name. Could be a hapa. Faye was an Asian from Singapore. Ed is either a tan white or a 56%er. Jet was white.

The sad part is that Bebop essentially *was* about diversity and it STILL wasn't enough for them.

Spike's from a Chinese gang and Spike Spiegel is probably not his real name. Faye's a Singaporean. Jet Black is probably white. Ed's dad is definitely white.

Too bad. I severely doubt they'll get close to the anime's appeal, no matter who they put in.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (512x384, 214K)

>they make her, of all fucking people, white
>her
>white
Uhh user. That's a fucking beaner with lbs of makeup.

What's the point of someone chinese taking on a jewish name?

Got Rampage as a gift. First scene the white guy gets shut down by the hot white girl and then cowers in front of the gorilla, while the fat Jew character and The Rock are all brave and the hot white chick is all over The Rock. It was like textbook propaganda.

ok but who is Ein?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.gif (250x330, 228K)

a pitbull probably

Director probably thought it sounded German because of the still-extant Germany-Japan-Italy love axis.

In any case I personally think Cowboy Bebop is overrated, other than some nice fight scenes, and the writer at best unknowingly added in Jewy messaging.

underrated

Attached: 1553035113126.jpg (850x781, 133K)

Place of origin doesn't mean much in bebop. The TV broadcasts keep showing how people are very mixed ethnically/culturally by their names. Ed made up her name. Faye is a self-declared "gypsy," though she could easily be of a Euro "traveller" type and not gypsy at all, or a thoroughly bleached gypsy.

Edge of Tomorrow was cool too.

>jet: you're looking pale, spike, you OK?
>spike: you're always pale

Jet Black is fair, with straight hair and blue-gray eyes.

>west: negrify him

Because if they make a minority play a character who's not perfect it will be seen as racism. White Males are the only ones who can play those roles

i like how spike has darker complexion than jet but they must the darkest blackest man the can to play him.

at this point they are just trying to destroy everything that was good

I dont know, but Spike Spiegel is in my top 4 Jewish anime characters of all time

What Jewy messaging?

>anime
Fucking cringe oof

You want to know the funny thing. There is no person that looks like jet black. So if you need a naturally masculine intimidating person, a black person fits that role. Theres no Asian or white guy that would look the part. They just arent big and masculine enough.

Plus it's only one black person, get over it

RIP Bill Paxton.

I can't imagine going through life being this much of a retarded faggot.

Norwegian navy chad disagrees. Not that his hair is the right color.

Attached: 33C9BE0A00000578-3571684-image-a-73_1462296592440.jpg (634x874, 107K)

Spike is unironically Jewish.

He has a fucking baby face. Cut the long hair off, he doesnt look the part either

Nice argument

Why does this hurt your tiny fragile ego? Do you live vicariously through Hollywood movies?

America must be destroyed

Hmm I don't know

You didn't realize there was a white pill hidden in #WhiteGenocide did you? Neither did the Jews. They did this to themselves.
magaimg.net/img/7nfi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg

>White genocide white pill

Far right conservative whites exhibit k-selection and therefore are more loyal, protective, and supportive of offspring, family and racial group.
magaimg.net/img/7nfh.jpg

We work much harder
magaimg.net/img/7nex.jpg

And are much smarter and more inventive
magaimg.net/img/7nff.jpg

Our women are also THE most racially loyal despite constant Jewish propoganda.
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg

The extreme far right is the only group with positive population replacement rates. Which means the white world will be ours
magaimg.net/img/7ney.jpg

Whites are the fiercest and most capable warriors. Do not fuck with us.
magaimg.net/img/7nez.jpg

Attached: 1550159359203929872104.png (594x824, 775K)

The show has a (((Diverse))) cast and at one point they visit a moon that's economically undesirable to female settlers, so the all-male population there does gay shit like prisoners today. In the same episode is a character that was a victim of chemical weapons or human experimentation or something, so he has tits and a dick and looks like a woman.

Attached: 8b1de29408d6b58d1b7def2e8bb294886a3c0d76af84335d44aa7010e3611866.png (628x480, 435K)

We also own the largest amount of guns for a single homogenous civilian group. 46 million white, right wing adults own 125 million firearms. For context, this is 21 times larger than the world's largest army of 2.1 million soldiers in China and 31 times larger than the U.S. Army.
magaimg.net/img/7nog.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noj.jpg

We are objectively the most beautiful and most diverse.
magaimg.net/img/7nf0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fbl.jpg

And despite all the Jewish brainwashing and trickery, we are waking up unlike never before and realizing we are part of a much larger group. IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.
magaimg.net/img/7heq.jpg

The Jews hate to see a group superior to theirs create the wonders of the world.
magaimg.net/img/7nf1.jpg

This is why they throw everything they have at us. Through all their media outlets, they try to convince us being white is a curse and is detrimental to the world.
magaimg.net/img/7nfc.png
magaimg.net/img/7f2e.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfe.jpg

Make no mistake, their media reach is vast and powerful
magaimg.net/img/7cso.jpg

They tell the lie that whites don't have any culture when they know our culture is the most desirable. Some say it is even divinely inspired.
magaimg.net/img/7nf2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf5.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf6.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf8.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfa.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfb.jpg

The reality is that there will come a time in the very near future when the white man wakes up and decides he's done taking shit. The world will change forever.
magaimg.net/img/7h4p.jpg

NO MORE BROTHER WARS
magaimg.net/img/7nfo.jpg

Attached: Man sink eternal darkness.jpg (670x960, 160K)

>White sounding
There's plenty of non-whites without those names. Irrelevant

>u wot cunt
lol

Attached: Chabal.jpg (220x330, 20K)

No shit he doesn't look the part, I was just contradicting your silly only blacks look aggressive comment.

Is this fucking real? I sure hope not...

Clearly talking about actors. Not random ass people

There's tons of white people in Singapore, its a former British colony.

Welp. They fucked up a perfectly good anime

There wasn't one. He's talking out of his ass.

they've been trying to do this for years. they see something people like and they deliberately ruin it with a new adaptation because the younger generation will hear about this good thing and then mistakenly watch the shitty new version instead of the original, ruining it for them forever such that there is no desire to even watch the original because the very idea of this good thing has been tainted. in this case its Cowboy Bebop. this is not intended to go well. this is intended to go badly.

this is throw-away money so the jew can destroy yet another important piece of art and steer future generations away from it entirely. the jew seeks to destroy Feels itself.

Attached: tumblr_ogqp67aRaC1vur2auo1_500.gif (500x375, 1.82M)

Here, I made it better.

Attached: Live-Action Cowboy Bebop.png (649x532, 522K)

Shan’t be watching this.

>Hefner was born in Chicago on April 9, 1926, the first child of Glenn Lucius Hefner (1896–1976), an accountant, and his wife Grace Caroline (Swanson) Hefner (1895–1997) who worked as a teacher. His parents were from Nebraska. His mother was of Swedish ancestry, and his father was German and English. He described his family as "conservative, Midwestern and Methodist".His mother had wanted him to become a missionary.

This
The Jew is bombing bridges that either are not in line with their idea, could lead to others not staying in line, or could be used to directly counter them. They're sinking it so that soon they can control the narrative with the few films they haven't sunk. However the Jew uses the same tactics and people on the ones they want to preserve, causing them to fail as well.

I mean I'm fine with Jet being Black... heh..

But really this is pretty shit if casting if real.
That said it was always gonna be shit its (((NETFLIX)))

Not sure about Paltrow, but not bad.

Attached: 13637318.gif (500x210, 1.06M)

Attached: Jews.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>tits and a dick and looks like a woman
I’ve heard and seen this somewhere before

oh well then...

why is Thor a white man then?

>Alita was dope
actually it wasn't. it came out cheesy as fuck, like a total teenage drama

the fight scenes were like a breath of fresh air in between faggot ass dialogues and cringy acting

anime could only be put on film if it's done strictly and exactly like it was done in it's animated form.

what hollywood does with every single one manga\anime story is take the characters names from anime, the general outline and then they load the movie with bullshit propaganda. pc characters and other shit

the only anime adapted to live action worth noting are the movies made in asia.
like oldboy etc

hollywood since the end of 90s became total unfuckable pile of shit(with rare exceptions which i have hard time even naming) with no possibility to cure them of their eternal lameness

>making the asian guy from Harold and Kumar be Spike

Attached: 1553906113125.jpg (639x781, 71K)

maybe this will make weeaboos go full 1488

Because theres a white actor that looks like thor? Are you retarded. What actor looks like jet

hugh jackman

Nigger nobody outside of basedville had any faith in netflix after death note. Most normies hated the adaptation of death note. I don't know a single person excited for this. All of the people I've talked to wish they never got the rights to produce this shit.

its gonna be complete shit

Imagine loving something as much at his fag loves nigger dick lol

Like a Netflix anime live action movie has the money for hugh fucking jackman

He's kinda short for the role, but that can be fixed with camera tricks.

> 3/4 have blue eyes
Next your gonna... who gives a fuck (you)

Journalist here. Part of it is people believing SJW bullshit. But honestly, a bigger part is that when you get a job as a content creator, you're expected to pump out a number of articles every day. You also need to make sure they fit the voice of whatever publication you write for. If you're too slow, or if your material is deemed wrong for the publication, then you will get fired.

So, say you've been working your ass off all week. You had 10 awesome ideas at the beginning of the week. You wrote three 3 on Money, 3 Tuesday, 3 Wednesday (which would be a very heavy week). Thursday you're completely exhausted. Your last idea needs to be scrapped because your editor doesn't like it, or it's been overdone. You need a new idea ASAP. A bunch of people on Twitter are complaining about whitewashing in the new anime adaptation. You write for Salon, so this is PERFECT. You actually think the whole whitewashing point is complete fucking bullshit, so you hesitate for a couple minutes. But this is a solid paycheck, and if you don't write this stupid article, your job is at risk. You lose your job, and you go back to a temp agency or whatever to get a job doing monotonous paralegal work. It's a no brainer. Write the stupid article, keep your dream job, chances are nobody will even notice the article, right?

jackman is 6'2''. only basketball players are taller

No matter how you do, it's shit to make anime live-action movie

Netflix has a shiton of money. They make 1.33 millions dollars MONTHLY.

Netflix isnt hollywood

I meant 1.33 billion

Nice.

You're overthinking it in this case. Spike Spiegel is a character that simultaneously embodies Confucious and Bruce Lee in his principles and actions. Sorry, but European Caucasian people just don't have that innately, and it shows in the acting. So get over it. Just in this particular case though. I see your general point in general, but in this specific case it doesn't apply.

Or you can a black guy for a fraction of the cost

if you want the best of the best you gotta pay for it.

>Why does Hollywood keep doing this?
They are called supraliminal messages. They have been doing it for a loooong time now, don't expect them to stop because you suddenly don't like it.

You will be convinced whitey is the baddie just like you got convinced Russia is evil, murica is the savior of the earth and good guys always win in the end (protip: they mostly lose).

It's an anime live action. Not the mega block buster of the summer

The Jew fears the samurai

No. You'd be amazed how many Jewish otakus there are. The Jew loves the samurai.

Spike was probably jewish...

who the fuck is going to watch a live action cowboy bebop movie? hahaha

he's not a random person, lol