Not one fucking post on this?

not one fucking post on this?

thehill.com/policy/national-security/437481-wikileaks-assange-will-be-expelled-from-ecuadorian-embassy-within

Attached: IMG_7233.jpg (1242x1466, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt
imgur.com/gallery/jBIGZhr
archive.fo/FlTZ0
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dmr57/timeline_of_events_regarding_julian_assange_and
file.wikileaks.org/file
vimeo.com/252630938
youtu.be/BlqmKcPS0I8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why. What changed?

Bump

lol no

Attached: muh_dak.jpg (228x221, 10K)

sounds like wikileaks is fundraising

>A Twitter account for WikiLeaks, the document trove website website founded by Julian Assange, said Thursday that Assange will be ousted from his sanctuary at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London within "hours to days."

>The website tweeted Thursday claiming that a senior source with Ecuador's State Department had informed WikiLeaks that Assange would be removed from the embassy and subject to arrest by British authorities.

Who cares . He's fucking irrelevant and I'm tied of him blue balling us with bull shit releases.

Attached: IMG_7234.jpg (1242x849, 200K)

>irrelevant
kek thanks for the bump

Um, sorry. Fake news. Jow Forums told me Assange was killed 3 years ago and Jow Forums is always right soooo...

Whatever happened to Edward Snowden?

For our timeline to reach singularity, Trump must offer Assange asylum.

Attached: ilwl.png (1658x1248, 1.72M)

ALSO FULL SECURITY CLEARANCE

good goyim

Jullian assange was captured or killed on October 16th 2016 any information to the contrary is an attempt at the Mandela effect.

Sounds like the british guv got dirt on equador pres. And leveraged it.

face it. trump is a fraud. he's done nothing on the border and only gets shit done for his jewish israeli masters.

he might have been. let's wait and see how this plays out. go watch the hannity interview from dec 2016. it's laughably fake and definitely cgi
also
>help him tweets
>blaming the ddos of oct 2016 on wikileaks supporters
>not showing up to the window for literally 7 months
>never signing releases with pgp key after oct 21 2016
and there's plenty more if you wanna research it

oct 21 not 16

Detroit.ip
set ip=Canada
/>

I agree.
Orange man bad.
We can't let that man get the nuclear codes.

bingo

>not one fucking post on this?
Like the 8th thread about it I've seen today

ALL PART OF THE PLAN

Remember when Nigel Farage delivered a face-to-face message to Assange from Trump?
PAIN is coming.
What do you think Assange would say in open court?
Who benefits from Assange testifying?
Who has the most to lose?

Trump always wins.

Attached: farage_assange.jpg (500x344, 27K)

link the others then faggot

Get this to Bannon.

or would you rather post in one of the 63 slide threads on the board rn?

Hahah! Watch dem FISA docs drop baby! Farage will be PM by Summer.

Screencap dis bitchez.

Seth Rich bomb right before 2020 election

CALLING IT NOW

Attached: SmartSelect_20190315-183206_Google.jpg (1323x1439, 394K)

Lol he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

Pic Related is the face when Assange is testifying in court, in front of TV cameras.

My God... it will be glorious.

Attached: seth.jpg (780x438, 59K)

the timing is interesting. if the u.k. did leverage this, why wait till now? certainly some bubbling under the surface rn

we should all get cozy and go to sleep. right?

I'm already in bed and about to doze off.

seems more likely that they cut up the interview, then pieced it back together with only the parts they wanted rather than the whole thing being some CGI trickery or whatever.

fuck assange

W O A H. just had some coffee. i feel GREAT! so. A W A K E.
man, i'm ready to dig through the archived where's assange threads! all this energy WOW!
i feel so good, the blood is PUMPING. i just did 40 jumping jacks and 35 push ups. woah. i feel so awake. the blood is seriously F L O W I N G.
i am ready to research the pgp key and the ddos in oct 2016. did you know podesta wasn't in london the same day as the giant ddos in oct 2016? that's weird!

Lol no he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

Great contribution. 10 Shekels have been deposited into your account.

did you watch it? it's not a matter of cutting it up. literally watch the handshake at the beginning of the interview

Bait threads > Substantive threads

thanks for the bump leftypol

Never forget D.A.K.

And these people getting v&

gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt

what is the link?
i'm too afraid to click

look at this handshake and tell me that's real

imgur.com/gallery/jBIGZhr

Archive version archive.fo/FlTZ0

Some anons were key hunting on the insurance files. Note that the days during all this, we saw the world's largest DDoS take down all the socials, the BTC blockchain spammed with gigabytes of fake transactions, and other things.

Some of the older 2016ish posts here can help with the rundown:
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/

I've been found out!!!

yea DAK was real but I dont think he was killed literally just virtually
I think it was a decapitation strke on wikileaks
don't trust people like sarah harrison or jake appelbaum

Hypothetically
>is released Saturday
>people protest for him
>Brexit protests too
>assume assange posters are prone to trouble
>They intersperse with Brexit protesters
>norf fc joins in riots
>chaos and Ecuador gets a boner

this user remembers. dak was real.
idk if assange was killed or black bagged or nothing ended up happening, but there was absolutely an attempt to compromise him at the very least. that we can be 100% sure of. oct 21 2016. "chemical attack" shuts down london city airport for a short period. never reported on again. largest ddos in history. never reported on again. podesta in london same day. pam anderson takes assange a "vegan sandwich" the same day. so much more. seriously anons look into it.

this shit is so fake btw

Excellent timeline:
>reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dmr57/timeline_of_events_regarding_julian_assange_and

May 11th: Michael Ratner Wikileaks chief council died of cancer

Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies

Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man's switch)

Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.

August 16th: Renowned lawyer who represented Julian Assange died after being struck by train in West Hampstead

Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.

Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets "I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.

Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.

Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange's internet access.

Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.

Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.

Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.

Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

Oct 20th: Jow Forumswikileaks, Jow Forumsdncleaks, Jow Forumswikileakstaskforce and Jow Forumsnsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.

Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.

Oct 21st: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack", potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.

Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn't appeared on video or at the window since).

Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.

Oct 26th: Jow Forums users successfully successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.

Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.

Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.

Nov 8th: Trump wins.

Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)

Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

good rundown of the timeline that was removed from jewtube

vimeo.com/252630938

vimeo.com/252630938

vimeo.com/252630938

Why would Hannity go in on a con? That's one thing no one has been able to adequately explain.

heres one, faggot

THEY GLOW IN THE DARK!

i agree it's a very valid question. but let's not assume that because we don't know the answer that what we are seeing must be false. i mean, at best, that gif appears to be an interview filmed in two different locations and presented as if it was in one location.

thanks for linking the info lad. good boy

There are plenty of resources on the hunt for the keys, but nobody ever talked about finding them (or got v& if they did).

Archive of related texts and images from Oct 2016:
>anonfiles
>.com/ZbBfL5Y1m3/Assange_7z

Ecuador got a new president a couple of years ago and it was already know he was going to do this before he was even in office.
the last president wasn't a good goy like the new one

I hope the keys to all the released insurance files gets released when it happens.

waiting for the :
- Assange had a micro-penis AND was a serial incest rapist

i wonder if this is related
>mar 21 2019

Attached: IMG_6754.png (1242x2208, 842K)

no problem now next time check the catalog before posting. ok sweetie? thanks

Lol no he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

Archive includes mention of pic related and also tidbits on codebreakers

Also fuck google for being a cancerous aids nigger trying to give me aids with their motherfucking captcha

Attached: hhuhuh.gif (400x477, 691K)

Ya think Putin will pick him up while they are in Venezuela?

No archive cites?

i did tho. it was archived before i posted actually

All over plebbit and some anons here probably have better archives of the events than I do

Attached: wikileaks1984.png (1280x1024, 271K)

They said the same thing about six months ago and nothing happened.

Then why is RT and other media circus companies livestreaming from the embassy now faggot?

youtu.be/BlqmKcPS0I8

this

Attached: assangeisdead.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

yeah probably

Fuck him. Q said Julian Assange is not to be trusted.

arrested for what?

t. retarded boomer

Attached: boomer.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>we saw the world's largest DDoS take down all the socials, the BTC blockchain spammed with gigabytes of fake transactions,
Amazing how this sort of thing is totally memory holed even by anons who actively try not to forget these things. I should start keeping a diary or something to make sure I'm not being gaslit in the future.

He has a 'supposed' dead man's switch that unlocks an encrypted file locker he sent out.
He's essentially dead. If he doesn't pull it, he's a faggot.

It's time for happenings.
I'm tired of these weak ass nothing burgers.

PULL IT FEKKIT

Attached: no_string.jpg (750x445, 55K)

Yes.

I don't remember a lot of it myself.

except he didnt, why dont you shill fucks target the q board?

^this.
Time to put up or shutup

Attached: hnk.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

>He's essentially dead. If he doesn't pull it, he's a faggot.
t. has no idea what "dead man's switch" means even though it should be obvious from the name

>Q
just die

Wait up....

Why would Wikileaks be so aware of Assange being removed if they have no communication with him? How did the media come up with the 'hours to days' bullshit... ?

I mean, if you're going to pounce on someone to arrest them, why would you give them so much advance warning by telling everyone Worldwide via the news? Wouldn't the arrest come BEFORE the news?

>
DumbfffffTARDS don’t realize that Assange can make a deal with prosecutors to get full immunity and relocated in the witness protection plan for exposing the Russian conspiracy with the Trump campaign. He has the proof boyz. Trump should be shitting his adult diaper.

ITS HAPPENING!!!!

Fucking tards, kill your nigger self

There was a mystery flight of one of the DOJ jets to London a week ago...something bad is cooking for Dumpy.

As I've said before, I personally know Cassandra Fairbanks. Julian is definitely alive. You guys are fucking retarded

>not one fucking post on this?
Because they’ve cried wolf so many times nobody listens anymore

Attached: FB4A892F-F805-48CC-8FDA-3C04F711B847.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>The larper who responsible for nothing said "X" about the most legit hacker/leaker in history
I hate boomers so fucking much. "Q" wouldn't even have material to larp with if not for assange.

Attached: tumblr_n6vps8PYCn1tpmu7po1_500.jpg (500x347, 22K)

this should be interesting, seeing as he's already dead.
let me guess, hooded figure will be walked out, get into a van, nobody will ever see him again.
wonder what dirt they had on Pamela to make her poison him?

He may already be in a black site torture chamber

You forgot hte black bag over the head

A dead man's switch is something activates when the user is no longer alive to make sure it doesn't. In this case, Assange uploaded blackmail files and the key would be automatically published after X amount of days without him checking in and putting in a code or something. The whole point of a deadman's switch is that it automatically enacts retribution on the people who killed you, to dissuade them from killing you.

So this sentence

>He's essentially dead. If he doesn't pull it, he's a faggot.
Doesn't make a lick of sense.

Somebody is fucking around with some lights on the pavement, writing something that starts with "ex". There is also a tent.
youtu.be/BlqmKcPS0I8

This is his clone