Oh I get it...

oh I get it, the jews like to label all us white gentiles "mediocre white men" because they can point to that being the reason we're failing when really it's because we're not part of their international criminal conspiracy and they've succeed in making our showing any in-group preference for our own kind illegal, now I get it

Attached: 1554347543644.png (760x679, 155K)

shut it incel

jews spent 7 trillion dollars on their supremacist ethnostate and they don't have anything to show for it except for 2 million dead sandniggers

Fuck your stupid face.

No it's because white boys like us are inferior to blacks, we deserve all the shit blacks give us

Why are you such an incel, user?

Attached: 1554259520184.gif (350x262, 3.05M)

suck our collective dicks, faggot

>more kike lies
The world is catching onto the fact everything you shits say is a lie, you know.
Time is ticking away, and it's not your ally.

Attached: jude.jpg (654x324, 32K)

holy shit explain this gif, fren

Fpbp

Attached: BABBE8F5-1815-4E98-8037-B81B6D396F25.png (1024x616, 151K)

Most white men are mediocre though.
Jews are sneaky but whites are dumb to be fooled by them.

I'm married and I have two white children with a third on the way. I have a excellent job and make an above average living for my age. We exist and you can do nothing about it. I will produce 5+ kids.

>Film about anything even remotely vaguely to do with women, or on the other end of the spectrum, film attacking and destroying something favored by (white) men via female insertion (Ghostbusters remake, Nu-Star Wars)
>"Shut the fuck up and don't fucking complain, let women have this. This isn't for you and never was so you have no right to complain or comment, and don't you fucking dare boycott or petition it or troll online about it, you fucking deplorable incels."
>A movie pretty much just specifically for white men then, with an appeal to those shit on by society, so nothing to do with women or stepping on their toes at all, or even impeding any media-share that women have over movies
>"FUCKING INCELS REE YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS"

So basically "mediocre" white men aren't allowed to have anything for themselves and they only deserve to be shit on by everyone and everything.

Why not just come out and say it, they want white men dead.

Oh and of course the usual "If you don't like X women media thing and don't like being shit on, then go make your own thing instead of complaining!" but then you're not allowed to make your own thing either.

Inferior? Who accepted slavery conditions again? White people never would've settled in and obeyed.

I feel like this gentleman might be jewish

>1 post by this id

Happy Hanukkah

Attached: 1554415675220.png (333x338, 215K)

DELET THIS

>Most white men are mediocre though.
You shouldn't even talk if this is the level of your fucking stupidity. Empirically validate that statement you fucking idiot. Qualify and quantify it.

someone should tell these shills that the alt right hates capeshit

The same tired fucking victim complex you see out of all of their worthless fucking asses.

Why are (((they))) so afraid of this movie?

(((Zilberman)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

Not the poster but it's definitely just some outtake or blooper. Never actually happened in any episode.

It's outright warfare for a place under the sun.
That's how it goes.

Alan Zilberman
Alan Zillbermann
Alan Silbermann
Alan Slivermann
Jew Jewbermann

What a pussy.

>yfw you're a mediocre white man and still superior to literally every other race/gender combo ever
>yfw everybody innately hates you because of your evident superiority

Attached: 1308929370239.jpg (262x236, 43K)

Just hit em with the "it's not for you" argument that they used last month relentlessly.

This post radicalized me

(((ZILBERMAN)))

Attached: 181026-cesar-sayoc-mug-2002-ew-236p_ecde7f461a133bc3c4e4416ce3436bdf.fit-760w[1].jpg (617x773, 60K)

> jew invests peanut butter sandwhich with chocolate
> wins a Nobel prize
> whites and asians invents millions of different things accounting for 99.99999999% of all useful patents, products and services
> they are mediocre goyim
Wat do with the joojoo?