I'm an inbound CSR for Airbnb: AMAA

I work as a customer service representative for Airbnb. What do you want to know?

Attached: 1_BsKbDTA9ZUVroeJ7asId4Q.png (1068x479, 34K)

How hard is it to get a SWE position there?

For internal Airbnb I'm not sure, for external partner sites there are openings more often than would be expected. There was a recent hiring email at my site for a Software Technician. You can apply to the company directly on the careers page on their website.

Not so surprising fact: the vast majority of claims for damaged property or monetary compensation for house rule violations, especially uncleanliness after a stay are the result of niggers.

Surprise surprise niggers ruin everything.
user I had two airbnb houses from 2013-17. I discriminated all the time. I didn’t do instabook so I had to approve everyone. If a nigger inquired I just wouldn’t answer the message. Once a kike from Tel Aviv tried to book and I did the same,lol!

Whyd you stop? Was it less profitable than just renting?

What's the best way to get free shit? More credit, extended stays, free nights, etc?

The ope is a faggot who works at Polopark mall in winnipeg 24-7Intouch

875 St James St, Winnipeg, MB R3G 3J7 He is liekly to be a nigger

Well the city raised my property taxes to $22k a year after we got a Jew mayor. It was a full time job with all the laundry and I wasn’t making any money. Property taxes, insurance, bills, maintenance, laundry, cleaning. It was becoming too much work with no reward. It makes more sense to rent and collect the income.

Attached: axMWAMu3w.jpg (782x810, 146K)

why did Faith Goldy get banned? Do you ban users based off their personal lives or other conduct unrelated to their experiences and actions with AirBnB

He doesn't know he is a nigger who makes $11/hr.

who?

That's a pajeet tier job, who cares. Also tell your communist bosses that their day is gonna come.

How about you tell us interesting shit fag Airbnb is not interesting enough for us to have questions

Let's see about you?

How do you know?

There are enough answers in the thread. They are always hiring.

Your doing gods work user.

Fuck airbnb

how can i make sure the house im renting didnt have niggers in there before me?

how often do nigger renters cause problems compared to everyone else?

Ayy man I've used it a few times. Always had a positive experience.

They actually changed the policy now so that you can;t see the Guest's profile picture until the reservation is accepted. The idea is to prevent exactly that.

Not Canadian, but the company HQ is there.

Case by case really, the'ye all considered based on evidence provided. INteresting thing is that we can;t charge you without permission, so if another user is requesting money from you and a CSR calls you about payment, you can just decline and they can;t do anything.

Not sure, notable members are handled by a special team. Generally people are banned due to illegal activity and failed background checks. They can also be banned for continued bad behavior on the platform. It's mostly due to chargebacks, fraud and background checks.

Why does it matter you'll just be the second one.

A hell of a lot. I've seen multiple this week where the guest was a nigger who left trash all over the place and left cigarette butts in the house and the host reported that the place smelled like smoke. Niggers also steal things.

how much rape happens in the AirBnB world?

>Not Canadian, but the company HQ is there.

Lol well my posting setting reset. I dare you to find out who I am user.

That’s pretty funny. I could see everything. Always turned down kikes, niggers, and boomers. Boomers always complained, always wanted to be waited on.

Not much actually. Pretty rare.

>AMA Fuck off back to plebbit

Attached: 1541782574215.jpg (500x492, 52K)

Attached: nZm5dY2PJ.jpg (1280x1162, 554K)

I did get a blow job from one of my guests. A cute little Québécois girl! Banged a girl from Maryland once too. Good times. I should have banged more of my guests.

how are the returns for Airbnb, is their stock price over inflated in your eyes or under rated? is the business model sustainable long term? are you seeing competition undercut your services? if so, which ones?

would a decentralized blockchain based airbnb kill your company?

any way to take advantage of some loophole no one knows about? are you able to coordinate this loophole for bitcoin?

What percentage of rental units have hidden cameras recording 24/7?