Explain how this clown is a psy-op you paranoid niggers

Explain how this clown is a psy-op you paranoid niggers.
Also how was the NZ shooting a mossad false flage?

Attached: 1553754344805m.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3nDX2T7w4
youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs
youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
youtube.com/watch?v=o2GjY8DN-7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because humor is Jewish and a sandnigger said so!

Attached: 17D1EA77-4FCD-445F-90EB-E50BD289EED3.png (680x550, 95K)

Apparently its a Clown World we live in, full of Clowns.

Charliee Sheen has some Clown Repellent for that.

NZ shooting was a mobile internet data fusion.

The clown is /ourpsyop/. Tarrant was more complex than just a Mossad FF.

been off Jow Forums for a few months
QRD on this new apu?

Attached: blue socks two shoes and false flags.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

>SAGE
The jdif fairy and this thread itself are so self explanatory, it's painful to even think Anons will attempt to explain
>SAGE

Attached: image.jpg (522x458, 87K)

Clown world is real.

Attached: HONKAPU.png (658x662, 134K)

>trying to sage while posting a pic
ahahahahahaha you fucking faggot

Attached: 1550261519676.jpg (671x352, 62K)

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1520286194267.pnghttps:--www.dailydot.com-layer8-what-is-black-cube- https:--archive.li-2eRnM >Wh (1256x1708, 685K)

Attached: PewDiePie-Jew-Illuminati-Tarrant-Christchurch-Connection.jpg (1878x2124, 2.43M)

Attached: PewDiePie-Jew-Illuminati.jpg (2524x3942, 2.64M)

Attached: joker.jpg (1931x2041, 2.33M)

I'll look into this
Thanks

>mfw when brainlet shill takes it literally, thinks SAGEing is even gonna matter when his shill coworker is paid to start the exact same thread over and over again
>SAGE

Attached: image.jpg (500x403, 34K)

>fuck working to change anything, CLOWN WORLD LOL

The intention is to push Jow Forums into a state of nihilism and apathy to reduce its real world impact

Also, almost every clown image has been very professionally done from day 1, while organic memes are 99% MS Paint crap. Animated gifs are perfect quality, and youtube videos with amazing animation, music, and voice acting were magically popping up and getting a half million views in a week before the vast majority here were even aware of the clown shit.

Attached: Bannon-NPC.jpg (3551x1613, 2.14M)

Attached: Pepe ((Honk)).gif (348x366, 24K)

At this point I don't try and distinguish which jew is memeing which. Just enjoy the ride faggot.

Attached: 1533298391877.jpg (800x800, 127K)

The quality of the S O Y clown meme is such a dead give away. No legitimate meme is that crisp. It's obvious some boomer army was paid to take their time and whip em up

Blue shoes with white soles, retard.

Attached: 1554384484190.png (545x566, 193K)

It's an ugly picture. Makes folks who use it seem dumb and also disengaged.

Tarrant is a psyop because duh, who the fuck goes to Pakistan

Honk Honkler, the new face of terror.

Attached: 1554415839651.png (831x840, 311K)

You make this thread while moarpheus the fat greasy d&c kike is doing his rounds....

There he is
Everyone point and laugh at the scared jew

It's viral marketing for the new Joker movie, which is obviously targeting the incel crowd

I bet ya it's just one schizophrenic madman from /x/ who forgot to take his meds.

It's marketing for that new Joker movie.

its as much of a psyop as with every other prominent meme on this board, you guys think you adopted demon idol worship by mistake? How about the 666 hand gesture. It all coincides. This place is a platform of control and social influence by spooks

its not

you are all newfags

Attached: 7C6C5320-8AB5-4295-A320-7E21243AE009.jpg (895x534, 93K)

Didn't the gang weed gamers rise up cringe wave kill that movie off?

this

>moarpheus
>schizophrenic

Attached: honk for gun control.png (1423x1566, 665K)

well the clown meme was created by either MOSSAD of CTR to discredit Pepe posters. That is a fact. We took over the meme though because these faggits got over their skies as usual.

Nah, that's moarpheus.

>QRD on this new apu?
After the realization that a political solution is less and less possible, we have taken the clownworld honkpill and we're just going to juggle bowling pins on a unicycle while Rome burns.

My speculation is the anti jew side, the ones that would rather be on team islam cause "fuck kikes" see this attack on muslims as a mossad falseflag.

That clown Pepe is a globohomo psyop against "nazis." basically it feeds on desperate "doomer" people drown in nihilism to lead them towards even more apathy and prevent them to do something reactive
"clown world" it basically a tantrum to confuse you in a cynical way and stay passive.

it started to make me feel uncomfortable. its origin came out of nowhere on every board and I almost couldn't escape it. I saw these professional gifs and other memes as if someone blew their load on the first day. It looked very artificial.

Speaking of artificial, I'm sure you saw Zimbabwe's bloomer video? the transition between the blade runner city doomer life and the green paradise is not natural, it says basically "all of this is just a bad dream" so don't pay attention it can give bad ideas to the most weakened people.

The truth is that all that we live is real, and it won't change by itself, and everybody should make at least a little effort. I think there is a difference between having a laugh at a meme and being subjected to pure ignorance, you know?

Attached: 1553684532752.jpg (960x866, 66K)

Anyone who posts le CIA clown is a Mossad faggot shill

look at what a wholsome and organic post this is!

It's not, boomers don't realize Jow Forums has been making memes for over a decade. Remember Frankly Fox? That meme was literally driven away by angry boomers. It's obvious these newfags can't understand that this site was purely made for this type of thing. Thus they kill anything that's deemed fun.

Attached: 1541898683471.jpg (1467x1000, 116K)

April 2018 - Charlie Sheen Clown Mace

not all ideas are your own ;)

Attached: 2145.jpg (484x568, 31K)

Organic menes don't get spammed hundreds of times a day like MAGA, Yang, Tarrant and Clown shit did. Learn to jew, motherfuckers.

>be me
>wake up in clown world
>turn on tv and see immigrants complaining about an orange man
>change channel
>kikes are kvetching about the economy, as usual
>leave house
>car has been demolished by super predators
>walk to work and dodge crowd at lgbtqp parade
>see john podesta walking by with some pizza
>some half-naked guy in a mask and cape shrieks at the local priest
>narrowly avoid jihad from muslim protestors
>crawl into work
>female boss calls me into her office for being late
>ask to stay outside to avoid metoo movement - pence rule
>get assigned to work with a diversity hire
>can barely speak english and steals my watch
>new girl comes over and asks me on a date
>sure, why not
>female boss fires me in a fit of jealous rage
>calls me a white male - i'm actually irish
>burns her bra and denounces patriarchy
>leave work and go get an ice cream - 2 scoops
>meet up with date
>tells me that "she" used to be a he
>shows me "her" penis
>use the wrong pronoun
>get called a bigot
>get drunk and go home
>can't use the internet - not enough social credit points
>pay taxes to israel
>get into bed
>someone else is already in there
>go to grab my gun, remember they were banned
>throw them out of the house
>turns out it was an fbi agent wanting to read me harry potter as a bed time story
>go to sleep
>get arrested for hate speech
>honk honk

Attached: 203.png (680x680, 221K)

it's the personification of the reality of the world - left is up, right is down, and you don't really know what's real, including this meme ;^)

stage 4? I think of demoralisation

the strange part about all of this, is that due to all the resentment retreating online; it has festered and will be unleashed ala arab spring, but dissolve as it has no central guidance or plan for the future

>Organic menes don't get spammed
Every meme was spammed at some point, they didn't become popular by themselves. Brazilians shouldn't be allowed in intellectual discussion. Your mulatto genetics make your arguments weak and invalid.

Attached: 0399.png (475x476, 278K)

BECAUSE SOMETIMES THERE ARE RAINBOWS.

Attached: 1552756780841.gif (1920x1080, 691K)

calling memes psyops is some plebit nigger tier shit.

The clown comes from the cover of my book. I don't know if the clown is a psy-op persay, but all of you fuckers all unanimously agreeing, without even one dissenter, not to buy my book is definite an op of some sort.

NZ shooting: I spend about half of the year so far in jail. I got out early Marcha nd got re-arrested two days later and spent several days in city jail. While I was in there, besides the guy who told me he shot the missile that downed TWA 800, there was some other guy in there with a star of david tatted on his arm. He looks like the shooter. The conspiracy crowd identified a problem in the shooting video relating to blue socks, and when i got out of jail I found an extra blue sock in my stuff.

t. God al-Mahdi

Attached: TRINITY___GodAlmighty.png (290x347, 216K)

It's a shill op too
They're the same group calling everyone a shill
The despise what Jow Forums stand for so they try certain tactics
They're here to d&c/misdirect/confuse/demoralise
They want to uphold the system and are against accelerationism
They're ferociously anti-yang
They're pro-trump
They have been here for years and are trying to turn Jow Forums into a propaganda machine for the kikes
They try too hard to fit in

They are easy to spot and work in groups
Some anons fall for their shit and join along
They don't belong here

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3nDX2T7w4
youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs

>the cover of my book

Attached: TIMESAND___Cover_small.png (300x450, 250K)

>clown world is a new meme
you monkeys are retarded subhumans

>why is my stealth marketing campaign for the new Joker movie getting shit on so hard?

>1
Who knows. The some anons will say it was shilled for some obscure reason about tracking memes, then turn around and say its actual purpose is to instill apathy among people. The truth? You'll see some photo of a Jew posting it a bunch of times and all he says is "honk honk". It started without a meaning. Like a lot of memes, it was given meaning and became something different than it's initial purpose.
>2
Everything is a false flag and anybody who doesn't mention da joos and attack jews specifically is automatically a mossad agent, except when that's not a case, and someone goes full sperg mode and shoots up a mosque and says he hates jews, oh wait, no that happened and is also a false flag.

There is no winning that game. The only thing you can do is evaluate it on your own and come to your own conclusion.

this
you glow niggers are terrible at this shit

Nice

Shoots up a synagogue rather.

just another meme brought to you by unit 8200.

Attached: 1541920778200.png (1467x1000, 462K)

>science says human races have different average IQs
How backwards to you have to be to think that? We don't live int the 1890s anymore. All this racist nonsense has long been refuted by scientists.

>no central guidance or plan for the future

just endless rounds of non-productive behaviour

It doesn't matter whether or not honk is a shill campaign, apart from just denoting meme history.
It's an attempt at black-pilling regardless, and there's a lot of truth to the meme as well, otherwise it wouldn't have worked to begin with. It's like the Amerimutt meme (pictured Eurokike being the inspiration, thus further underlining the only tactic kikes have: projection). Yes, it was a shill meme meant to divide the white, but it also speaks to genuine concern which all Americans should feel.
The Amerimutt isn't the average American, the Amerimutt IS America. It is the anthropomorphized meme version of what America is, a fucking tossed salad of a bunch of ingredients which don't go together and will never work in the long run (hashtag not all).
Likewise, we are in a clown world, but this doesn't blackpill any but the weakest among us. A clown world is still all we have, and still worth fighting for, to say nothing of honor still being worth the battle.

Attached: kike mutt.jpg (612x428, 97K)

and niggers can't swim because dey grew up in da hood wit no pool right?

Attached: 1534797529319.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

unsurprising really
you hard condition people into the fake reality, and they can't climb out
all that has to be done by our dynastic elites is manage - don't rock the boat baby, or else the system will collapse

They’re the bakers over at /ptg/ btw

Attached: 92EA62F6-0265-4BD2-80EF-82CEE5196FAD.png (564x633, 191K)

It's obviously a psyop, fucking idiot

He cute

No ones reading that shit, faggot

based schizo

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

The USA has invest way more money into bad neighborhoods and increasing social work.
Many young black people are forced into life with little perspective because they are disadvantaged in schools and by employers.

I am just picturing a cia spook at Langley drawing a fucking clown Pepe. Then he brings it to his boss and it gets rejected because it’s not dank enough . Jesus Christ you guys need to take your meds .

Wow that is some damning proof.

>take your meds

look down, kike

okay nigger

Attached: 1532797663081.jpg (500x476, 31K)

I agree it's a tactic to make us give up the fight. 90% of the jew's power is just a false projection of perceived power. If we fight back we can win.

Attached: 1519215611384.jpg (416x700, 48K)

Because boomers will believe even the most obvious bullshit and insist that they’re right.

Attached: 2699A43F-804D-4046-88C3-786171F769F6.png (1000x1000, 179K)

or maybe you're the one believing obvious bullshit here and insisting you're right, durr

Man i miss when youtube used to be full of videos exposing the false flag oprrations

>I'm not the retarded believing bullshit it's you!
>nou!
Just go back to infinite or facebook or reddit or wherever you came from you fucking doubleniggers. You fucked up on this one big time. Now nobody is going to believe any of your bullshit conspiracies.

>bullshit conspiracies

you're the one who sounds like a newfag. Jow Forums has been deconstructing false flag attacks from Boston to Sandy Hook... actually, folks have uncovered great evidence in many terrorist attacks that proves the story in the news isn't the whole story.

Attached: 03joker-trailer1-articleLarge.png (600x297, 197K)

>t. boomer conspiratard
proving my point right on cue

Attached: 67C03AEE-E1C3-4C10-9058-3D76A90D86FD.jpg (635x542, 25K)

it might have been a psy-op at first but just like Tay we will turn their algorythms against them. Skynet will ultimately be the realization of our greatest desire, the end of clown world.

CLOWN..after the Q psyop quoted by (((Scaramucci)))

Attached: kids2.jpg (678x484, 26K)

I'm 25. How is conspiratard an insult? The alternative would be believing jews just accidentally worked together to run the world, and that it's a coincidence all the famous people are related and never attack the bankers.

Nice avatar, looks like you.

Attached: 523545.jpg (419x460, 51K)

>”n-no u” the post
the absolute fucking STATE of these faggots.

We live in a mad house

Attached: Doc.png (903x508, 567K)

>(((conspiracies never happen)))

Attached: Merchant tips menorah.jpg (447x487, 86K)

its being so over used now to the point where i just assume its edgy 16 year olds who use this meme exclusively

seriously we can tell you are just a salty unwashed afro

Attached: Proto Honker.png (1193x390, 583K)

Attached: 1552805541592.gif (480x360, 1.59M)

>forced
This is extremely incorrect and inaccurate. Niggers in the hood choose to stay in the hood. The bus runs everyday.

This Post needs a you

one day there were no clownposters then the next day they were everywhere.
totally inorganic, completely contrived. doesnt feel like its real.
the goyim just know.

Attached: 1554400481011.png (540x397, 396K)

why did that cop shoot that doctor, scientist, or lawyer?

>Shriner clown
>Shriner circus tiger
>Shriners use Bengal tiger claws in logo
>Cat/lion paw grip used by Freemasons, and Shriners

Jow Forums memes are a Freemason/Shriner psi op. I think they're trying to control the underground culture with memes. The same people fabricated the hippy, and cowboy memes decades ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2GjY8DN-7I

Attached: EZ Tiger, Freemason, Shriner, Bengal Tiger, Lion-cats Paw.png (1540x963, 2.28M)

Attached: John Wayne Freemason Shriner.png (400x560, 207K)

>le clown world
>ride le tiger

Attached: 95th-annual-syrian-shrine-circus.png (615x923, 654K)

Attached: Shrine-Circus-Trucker-Hat-Ball-Cap-Embroidered-Clown.jpg (300x400, 24K)