Incel thread part 2

Incel thread part 2
part 1

Attached: 1546073564530.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

illimitablemen.com/2015/08/26/promiscuity-civilization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My post from last bread:

This pattern happens just at the end of a civilizations peak and at the onset of its serious decline.

Family and suppression of human sexuality is the bedrock of civilization, when societies become so rich and safe they stop keeping in peace their base institutions like religion and traditions and revert more and more to hedonism and short sighted self interest and saveage behavior.

The fact is this means 27% of men have no real stake in society atm, no prospects for marriage no chance at having a family. This can only go on so long until this lack of interest in manintaingn the status quo collapses.

People stop bothering to even protec their nation (border security). The higher mercenaries to fight in their wars (us millitary is like 35% foreigner) there is increased fatherlessnes among women leading to poverty and crime.

Demographic decline and replacement begins, women are granted more political power as men not only lose interest in how the society works but begin to actively work against it.

Overtime (50-100 years) these pressure prove too much, the fractured society falls apart from crisis that they could have handled easily in the past and even easily at the time, but the men have no will to stand up for a civilization that no longer believes in itself.

This has been happening slowly, but now we see it’s happening all at once, a shocking increase like this is collapse endusing

Attached: 66754E3C-90CC-46A8-B862-B809EDB52780.jpg (1000x614, 355K)

How women rate men

Attached: 1533084493705.png (597x768, 42K)

There is no way this doesn't end in rape gangs and outright, total violence. And the icing on the cake? That's perfectly legitimate. Because this can't be fixed anymore and women aren't even aware that there's a problem nor do they care.

I'm aiming for a loli harem and a personal sex cult. I'm dead fucking serious.

Yes which is why in the end monogomy will reassert itself, either proactively or out of necessity.

Either installed by a new invading culture or as a response to widespread chaos and violence

Patriarchy= civilization, monogomy = civilization

Feminsim and sexual liberation is literally savagery

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

Read ——/> illimitablemen.com/2015/08/26/promiscuity-civilization/

niggers are thirsty these days

Attached: 1492230869083.jpg (504x1360, 131K)

Why don't you niggers go discuss it on reddit? Fuck sakes, barely any posts and it takes up an entire page.

>don’t discuss social issues on a politics board

Fuck off

Attached: 1444776181692.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Female sexual imparative has no upper limit

"Damn u sexy" - nigger, every time.

You don't want to "discuss" shit you just want to fling around your plebbit word and jerk each other off, what a fuckin coincidence that everyone posting in a retarded shill thread all hop right on board and type like they're straight from reddit. Go fuck off back to there or wherever the fuck you're sharing this thread and the other one at.

How many of those were subhumans? I wouldnt touch that thing if my life depended on it.

Then why haven't you taken the Islampill, yet?

Attached: Radical Islam.jpg (640x630, 96K)

Nigger you should kill your self and stop being a stupid thought ending shill

This topic and the control of human sexuality is literally the single most important thing in society and the single most important driving force in the decline of the west

Attached: EF8AB684-C423-4A39-A7F7-912C07CB7D16.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Because as much as like Islam’s understanding of the female issue, I really take offense to their whole world domination and total surrender of reason to Allah bit.

I wouldn’t mind if some form of moderate enlightened Islam cane about but I don’t really see that happening any time soon.

THre only moderate Muslims I know are basically agnostics with Muslim ancestry, for all intents and purposes they really aren’t Muslim in practice

No, the kikes are you rat, pick the foreskin out your teeth and fuck off.

Can you guys believe this nigga? You best move along before y’all get fucking dabbed on

Attached: 62124020-2917-4548-939C-F8EEB64067E5.png (554x400, 66K)

>unironically defending Jews
>wonders why it's so easy to spot the shill threads

>defending Jews

How the fuck am I defending Jews ?