***Happening***

Choen is a fucking rat bastard. Says he will release 14 million files to implicate Trump for a reduced prison term.

Attached: 1537850163794.jpg (600x628, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/4/michael-cohen-offers-democrats-new-evidence-agains/
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/breaking-adam-schiff-top-house-dems-demand-capital-one-hand-over-trump-records-without-consulting-committee-republicans/
youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/4/michael-cohen-offers-democrats-new-evidence-agains/

>Choen is a fucking rat bastard. Says he will release 14 million files to implicate Trump for a reduced prison term.
In reality he will release 14 million documents on the swamp.

Attached: clownworld1.gif (500x500, 1.18M)

Oy vey, the 14 gorillion!

>President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen says he has new information to offer Democrats if authorities reduce or delay his upcoming three-year prison sentence.

>In a letter to lawmakers Thursday, Cohen’s attorneys say he has discovered substantial files on a hard drive that could be helpful to investigations into the president.

>The hard drive is said to include over 14 million files, which consist of all e-mails, voice recordings, images and attachments from Cohen’s computers and phones, his attorneys Lanny Davis, Michael Monico and Carly Chocron wrote

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-172322.png (1440x2560, 1.02M)

Truly is

Doubtful

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 1.15.25 AM.png (606x448, 114K)

Anything related to this pussy is not a happening. Get real. Sage.

Who cares trumps been bullshitting around for years this is the era of the clown now

Attached: image.jpg (900x812, 231K)

>implicate Trump
if it aint for Russian collusion it aint worth shit.

I work with a lot of people that have different views and everyone is tired of this shit. But please keep it up blue checkmarks

Right.
If he had anything, it would've came out months ago. Jow Forums we need to get together and send him a case of soap-on-a-ropes.

They will focus on Trump. They will be silent on any other stuff. Normies cant see the forrest for the trees.

Attached: platonic_cave.jpg (350x304, 51K)

Lol he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

HonkHonk

Lol he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

If he had any cards left to play he would have already played them.

Attached: 1554014320485.jpg (330x330, 23K)

both cohen and trump are faggots

I hope so. Major happenings are upon us. Russia's proxy army is about to invade Tripoli as we speak. Shit is going down all over the world. And no good piece of shit traitor obama et al are the ones to blame.

Attached: qJYQJDO.gif (448x252, 2.8M)

That’s what he gets for trusting a jew

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

Not that I care anyway as this will continue to accelerate and contribute to chaos but aren't there laws against this? LOL

This nigger basically collected a treasure trove of information on all of his clients likely w/o their consent ... violating privacy and client attorney privledge and is going to dump them like a rat to reduce only 3 year sentence..

HAHA, (((cohen))) ... Never relax around kikes

It would take them years to go through 14 million files looking for anything worth keeping him out of jail. So he would be free if they took that deal. They can't even read the laws they pass.

I would imagine Trumps civil liberties are being violate by the treacherous dems in congress, see: thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/breaking-adam-schiff-top-house-dems-demand-capital-one-hand-over-trump-records-without-consulting-committee-republicans/
Now this.

Attached: 1548968072398.jpg (750x738, 55K)

But all they have to do is obfuscate and obstruct (ironically).

Did someone say chaos?

Attached: image.png (281x179, 102K)

If you want the media to care about these images post them on college websites and twitter.
That's what made the NPC meme fierce

Who cares about trump, imagine how many boomers will get redpilled if trump gets impeached over literally a Jew jewwing on Jew level 6 million

I think you guys severely underestimate how sneaky Jews are if you think he didn't save the best shit for last.

Why offer up your get out of jail free card before sentencing? Then you have nothing left.

This is maximum Judiasm and you guys should take note.
I for one am impressed.

That would likely get you doxxes and harassed.

This but also
They're going to get him on Stormy Daniels but who is going to go down for real shit?

So it ia your contention that this dump will implicate many on both sides of the isle?

I'm guessing he's going to hand over his MacBook. 13 800 000 of those are system files or smth. 14 million is not a plausible number imo

Fucking liquid mana gold. Holyfuck clown world will have intelligence agencies laughing for days weeks months years after we burn this world down. I think they're already melting into the clowntimeline. Open borders is the only way forward lads. Our strength is in Spanish language speakers first. Bilingual politicians will help us tear down our border walls. Diversity is our strength. Give them voting rights Healthcare free college housing and make only white people pay for it. We need to disband nato stop sharing Intel with 5 eyes for England and aussies colluding with Fbi cia Russians to entrap American citizens and divide this country further along race because a bunch of white plantantion owners ran by a nigger decided to spy on white people for using identity poltics against them and saying nigger with frogs. Every nigger that votes demcorat is not a patriot. Same for spics. We don't have to be patriots either. We can tear these walls down and bow down to mecca and give our guns to the new Spanish speakers. Like ew colonilialists much? Apologize Conquistador. See you at the tree of life pendejos.

Attached: clownworld.jpg (776x623, 214K)

Bump

If that shitbag had anything, he would have used it already. He's larping.

Anyone who can’t see this as a stall tactic is mentally retarded.

What 14 Million files? Did Cohen successfully sequence Trumps DNA via a collection of Microsoft Word files? The fuck outta here....

He lied again in front of Congress. At this point he should not be a credible witness.

>writes statement calling trump racists
admits democrats coached his statement
>says he will release documents against attorney–client privilege

the democrats and their mobster associates have fucked up cohen beyond belief. i kinda feel bad for him, but the dude is a criminal. it's like watching an animal get attacked by other animals. nature and shit.

Attached: 15478404636663.jpg (572x300, 20K)

This. Also, not how it works. If the Dems used politics to influence a judge/AG to reduce sentencing, pretty sure that's a serious abuse of office, and impeachable. That's not how plea deals work. We have a separation of the judicial and legislative branches to prohibit this very thing.

I'm thinking this is another pathetic tiger trap by the Dems to get Trump to abuse his authority to squash this. If Trump didn't do anything, which I tend to lean towards, then he'll do nothing, the Dems will fail again, and Cohen serves his full term.

Plus, anything to keep "Muh Russia" in the headlines, yo.

It's the right thing

Trump is a kike puppet and even this board knows this by now. Begone kike.

imagine thinking cohen is credible

maybe you should read better shill faggot

Attached: 1550529781182.png (2048x2048, 804K)

How is it these files are not evidence already?

My position is I literally do not give a fuck at this point. Clownworld is our Samson option it would seem.

We need to literally meme Sam Hyde as president next time

its very common for criminals to give up other criminals for reduced sentences. no one should be surprised.

Because he is a sneaky Jew and was smart enough to see this coming.

And cops aren't exactly geniuses or they would be rich, they literally avoid recruiting smart people for law enforcement because "they lose interest"

Lmao welcome to clown world

Attached: image.png (600x900, 798K)

Part and parcel as they say

Are all of these about Trump?

PRAISE KEK

Attached: 1554413289918.png (1080x1080, 1.33M)

Good question. Barr should haul him into a court to answer why he withheld evidence from Mueller, if true. Which it's not, which is why Barr won't do anything.

Trump was a chump for trusting a jew in his crew.

Boomer detected

Attached: image.png (640x400, 203K)

>m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/4/michael-cohen-offers-democrats-new-evidence-agains/
oh yea, got this newly doctored evidence i forgot to bring up back when my court case was relevant

ahh shills using the boomer meme to somehow shame people. whats next? a yang post screaming about t_d?

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 1554410411822.png (500x487, 70K)

this jew is really desperate to avoid his sentence. they're not used to actually being put away for their crimes, it wasn't supposed to be this way.

Attached: 1543975037851.jpg (778x1024, 60K)

This.

It's literally been years. Probally the same amount of time you wait for females to text you back.

Keep trusting that plan faggot, meanwhile real niggas manifest destiny.

Ain't nobody got time for the cuck shit

Anybody have the Honkler meme of him in the Sewer like the clown from it?

Probably 90% some about Hannity and the RNC

whether i support trump or not is irrelevant when dealing with shills. i may agree with what you say, but i wont fall for astroturfing. you shills are just pissing me off and making me want to support trump again

Didn't the FBI already yank his files? "new" Fucker hasn't worked with Trump in nearly 3 years now.

14 million files, so you’re saying 10 million more random files are about Trump. Doubt that. Also, this dude will probably get stabbed soon.

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

Months ago...
>Cohen: I've got dirt on Trump, give me a plea deal and I'll spill the beans on everything I know about Trump and Russia!
>Libtards: THIS IS IT! WE'VE GOT DRUMPF NOW!
>*Gets plea deal*
>Cohen: lol I don't know anything about Trump and Russia, faggots. Thanks for the deal!

Today...
>Cohen: I've got dirt on Trump, give me a plea deal and I'll give you all the files I've got!
>Libtards: THIS IS IT! WE'VE GOT DRUMPF NOW!

Why stop using what works?

Attached: 1503303334648.jpg (620x349, 15K)