One year warning

>one year warning

HA HA HA HA HA

YOU KEEP FALLING FOR IT

Attached: ann 4 1 19.png (707x660, 81K)

pssst
make 4 more threads
plx

Like clockwork. Ann coulter tweets something to sow division and shills start spamming it here.

Attached: file.png (1548x978, 372K)

Attached: Trump office.jpg (1024x678, 69K)

>sow division
Trump betraying his base did a pretty good job of that by itself.

>his base
Another buzzword. his base is the American people. Sloppy Steve and his army of shills and e-celebs lose effectiveness because you don't do anything new.

You just spam forced memes. Right now the Clown bullshit before that the NPC meme and you spam these e-celebs nobody likes.

There is no such thing as race realism. Zionism is white supremacy.

Hey little donnie. Hey little donnie pay attention to me.

wtf I love being replaced by illegals now

Attached: Trump amnesty archived.jpg (575x335, 79K)

Rofl

Seriously tho fuck trump there's still thousands of illegal Mexicans in my area

Trump is still going to win in 2020

No matter who wins, we lose.

Attached: 2C87E986-E423-4376-A634-9A7C043148A5.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

In 2016, Donald Trump won:

29 electoral votes in the battleground swing state of Florida by 1.3%, or 119,770 votes cast out of 9,420,039

16 electoral votes in the battleground swing state of Michigan by 0.3%, or 11,612 votes cast out of 4,799,284

10 electoral votes in the battleground swing state of Wisconsin by 1%, or 27,257 votes cast out of 2,976,150

20 electoral votes in the battleground swing state of Pennsylvania by 1.2%, or 68,236 votes cast out of 6,165,478

This totals 75 electoral votes. Needing 270 electoral votes to win, Trump defeated Clinton with 306 pledged electoral votes over Clintons 232 pledged votes, a difference of 74 electoral votes, exceeding the total needed by 36 electoral votes.

In each battleground swing state above, Trump won by only 0.3% -1.3% of the votes.

That was in 2016. At that time, Trump vowed to end foreign wars, but hit Syria with 5 dozen missiles and put 3000 more troops in Afghanistan. He vowed to end catch & release, but reversed Sessions Zero tolerance policy. The H1B program actually expanded while illegal crossings have gone up. He vowed to end DACA but keeps proposing extensions. More misconduct in the FBI is uncovered, yet there remains no executive initiative to do anything about it.

And then there is the most obvious thing that hasnt happened during the 2 years of total Republican control after 2 record setting budgets thats so glaring that it doesn't even need mentioned

Supporters have lost interest because they have lost patience. Hope and faith voters that emerged in 2016 see that it is stil business as usual.

Surely more than 1.3% of voters in four swing states have noticed, a mere 235,000 votes spread across key states. Having witnessed the real Trump administration versus promises, the enthusiasm will be gone and limited to culture voters who already hold places he was going to win anyways.

Unless something changes, at this point, Trump has lost 2020. And that's it for the US as we knew it

Attached: dau_Trump.jpg (1200x628, 74K)

wow so he can do more of what BTFO the libtards?

Attached: dontwory.png (449x245, 44K)

why didn't you highlight the "but" after it?

Imagine being this much of a boomer.
>2016
>lol dems think russian bots stole the election
>2019
>people are angry that Trump hasn't delivered shit
>it must be those damn shills and bots
Retard.

Attached: 747a1eb060f0040684bd77231d2e48f0997794d4c9366213acf8e23b0b56864c.jpg (470x470, 31K)

who cares about that. didn't you see him make a funny on twitter! OMG THE LIBS ARE SO MAD

>why didn't you highlight the "but" after it?
who cares if he threatens pelosi that he might actually do his job one day

lel

Attached: dau_.gif (500x213, 514K)

dam she's right guess im a berniebro now

Cry moar lib.

Trumps a typical boomer male. All talk and no balls.

>wanting illegals expelled is a leftist platform issue
lol you people are beyond retarded

Attached: Trump when you give money to israel.jpg (537x508, 40K)

>Pointing out how Trump keeps going back on promises, makes someone a shill

God I hate nu-pol

or we could just hold him accountable?????????

Attached: juo.png (453x241, 45K)

Attached: trump legally1.png (690x529, 479K)

Attached: CrS8y8Fj9.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

saved

Attached: Make America Soft Again.jpg (600x545, 97K)

>nothing has changed since 2016
>economy, jobs, wage growth, scotus, nafta, etc. will not in any way move the numbers
>his opponent doesn't matter
>the crazy leftist platform doesn't matter either
>therefore drumpf will lose
Outstanding analysis user. Out. Standing.
Maybe browse Amazon, see if they have any specials on IQ points.

Attached: 1549103566166.jpg (691x828, 91K)

>coal tier
She’s a never trump whore

MAGAPEDE HERE

WE NEED TO SUPPORT ISRAEL AS MUCH AS WE CAN. I JUST DONATED $100 TO ISRAEL. SOMEONE MATCH ME

My only consolation is boomer shitposting will cease soon when the day of the pillow arrives.

>implying you actually care about illegals
You're not fooling anyone bro.

The Boomer never dies user, there's an unending stream of future Boomers being born every day.

You live in a very simple world, don't you

Attached: miga shit poop.png (699x969, 29K)

They have to eat shit LEGALLY

>Y-you’re sowing division!
Yet you have no arguments against anything she said.

Attached: 694B64A6-6FAB-4066-B84F-B415DB9E17F7.jpg (645x729, 99K)

>Unless something changes, at this point, Trump has lost 2020.
As FTN says, it's entirely possible that Trump boomers his way through 2020 because the dems just can't stop shooting themselves in the foot.

Its impossible to achieve grassroot tier results through astroturfing.
But keep licking that window OP.

Attached: 1531408629012.jpg (793x786, 54K)

>No matter who wins, we lose.
not if you grab one of them qt's.

>economy,
Has not improved. The stock market temporarily went up because of buybacks, but that does not translate to real growth.
>jobs,
Have not improved. Real unemployment is still 21%, same as it was when Trump was elected.
>wage growth,
Has not occurred since the 1970s
>scotus,
Only Republicans care about this. Moderates, who are the ones that decide elections, don't give a shit that trump put in a couple of corporate police state stooges on the supreme court.
>nafta,
New nafta is even worse than the original nafta. That's why Mexico was so happy with it, because they actually get to fuck America even more than they were with old nafta.

Bottom line is that Trump has not gained new voters, and he has lost most of the moderates he pulled in 2016.

I have come to accept that most of his base consists of neocon npcs and that I was projecting my hope of the rejection of kike politics onto him because of some of his statements. The saddest part is that unless there is a viabe and ideal accelerationist candidate that will whip whites into a violent frenzy in 2020 I am stuck voting for him again.

Attached: scr.jpg (960x756, 160K)

Lol to who? The dem candidates are all fucking terrible. Trump has 2020 easily. I just hope that he stops fucking around once he has another 4 years locked in.

Is Steve Bannon the new boogyman? What happened to Soros?

I cannot figure out what that is in the picture, but for some reason I want one.

we wouldn't want to be antisemitic now, would we? daddy trump's daughter is a jew after all

The economy has improved

Stock buy backs. Hiring continues apace with the Obama quarters. The economy belongs to the people and Trump will get no credit.

Everybody who thinks trump has 2020 locked up are like those who think Hillary couldn’t lose.

The non ratified USMCA is just NAFTA with a spray tan.

By what metric?

the russia hoax was pushed by cnn, the most boomer of all boomer media sources. fuck off tranny shill

Yeah at this point it's pretty clear trump is literally kike owned controlled opposition

Attached: 1554328530953.jpg (547x519, 47K)

Thats a nice gun.

>the most boomer of all boomer media sources
r u retarded? that's fox

nah you are a shill posting in bad faith. i am no longer supporting trump but you shill fucks astroturfing is making me reconsider

I'm sorry my guy but it's true.Jared Kushner made him during the campaign, mostly through Jewish nepotism. He's the one that hooked him up with Adelson for example. All the forgotten man, we need a wall rhetoric was bannon shitposting.
It's ogre.

Face it, Trump is a Jew-owned Zionist Kike Puppet.

THE #1 PRIORITY FOR WHITES IS THE IDENTIFICATION, TRAINING, AND PROMOTION OF WHITE LEADERSHIP IN ALL ASPECTS OF SOCIETY.

WHITE. LEADERSHIP. NEW WHITE LEADERS. IF YOU'RE PAYING ATTENTION TO THESE ISSUES YOU NEED TO STEP UP AND DO WHATEVER YOU CAN. USE THE INTERNET.

CNN is all-out boomer cat lady news, FOX at least has Tucker who dabs on neocon faggots

Left and right are cute. Post their feet plz

Ok, wow. Drumpf got trolled!
THIS is epic. Drumpf is done for now!

take your meds schizo

Attached: ziondon.jpg (796x854, 105K)

CNN is more gen X or millennial I think

>I wish something was true, so I will pretend that it is true
>shill logic
That's going to work out for you about as well as it did in 2016.

All of my post is fact.

This.

Kek

Lol nah son thats fox...

Then I encourage you to wager every penny in NEETbux you're getting against Trump in the 2020 election, and let me know how that works out for you.

>Steve Bannon the new boogyman
lmao trump boomers have become 2016 liberals. remember "president bannon?

because it's an after though
>I need to sound in control!