They got rid of overtime in Ontario. Why is nobody talking about this?

They got rid of overtime in Ontario. Why is nobody talking about this?

Attached: 69C8C8D7-6745-4548-94DF-1AC72A9A9040.jpg (822x462, 171K)

>Can't be jewed to stay past hours anymore
What's wrong with this?

>Why is nobody talking about this?
maybe because not everyone gives a fuck about whatever the fuck happens in your shit nigger country

Because Canada isn't real country, it's a non-stop comedy improv show inflicted on the rest of us.

sounds like nothing.

They should have gotten rid of Ontario.

Yeah but I don’t see any leaf salt threads. Most people at my job haven’t even heard of it. It’s like ((they)) don’t want you to know about it. No more overtime after 44 hours every two weeks.

Why do people want overtime again?

I just want a job

>Why does nobody care about Canada

Attached: FA063DAA-8128-4279-BF86-FBE71113E016.gif (430x284, 3.34M)

Pretty shitty bros
I made 11k more last year in overtime alone. Just a few extra hours a week adds up

What? How would they enforce that?

>Canadian jews have less control over the working white man

Republicans will reeeeee over this

First I heard of it.

canada has gone beyond country and principle

Attached: 1554312123767.png (632x1756, 615K)

Your shitty hockey games were too long as it is.

Can you even find Ontario on a map?

ok yeah i just clicked because of they got rid of overtime because all the immigrant workers like to work long hours and dont mind doing overtime because it pays extra so now that its been taken away they cant abuse their large labour force and get more money than real canadians

ENOUGH

post the in-store prices

You mean you're not allowed to work overtime or the rate of pay doesn't go up?

based dougie
btfo bureaucrats
btfo teachers unions
btfo autists
btfo greentards
make ontario great again

Attached: chadtario.jpg (620x465, 144K)

Some of us don’t like watching niggers in spandex rub up on each other? Hockey and lacrosse are the last white games.

I don't work crazy long hours but overtime brings my wage from $28/h to over 45.its nice to do 2h overtime here and there and bring home an extra hundred bucks Instead of rushing home to shitpost

yeah but immigrants will always be lookign to take those overtime hours

I guess there is some silver lining? Of course it is probably just a ploy to get them to leave their containment zone.

Yah. We don't even hire whites anymore especially not white males.
Job applications have a box to check if you're a wymyn or shitskin, and my trade union told me they get government kickbacks to hire whoever checks those boxes.
Being a white male in Canada is suffering

Yeah but now they will flow out into other provinces! I hope they just leave.

Are you fucking serious?

They didn't get rid of overtime. They allowed companies to average it over a period of up to 4 weeks. Companies can only do this if you agree to it and only for a maximum length of 2 years before requiring you to agree again.

There's no silver lining. You may think all the shitskin live in the cities. But all of the rural areas are owned by boomers who are about to die off, and whites cannot afford those homes.
your rual town will turn Arab or chink over night, as mine did.
once all those homes are empty they will be filled by city shits who are 2 or, 3rd generation.

Also all of the immigrants working at big chains like Walmart or gasstations are encouraged to move out north to ruaul branches where homes are cheaper and they can just be transferred.
there is no future for whites in Canada, we will be as secluded as the natives are now except we won't get any of the gibs.

>other provinces
>implying they won't flood to America
Oi, at least wait until we finish our southern wall so we can build one up north.

Have you ever had a job?

amazing get and double checked.
>the truth

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Yes, once I was laid off and saw a promotion from the government for DZ license training.
I went to three interview sessions and they basically told me that because I'm not a minority I cannot get the free training. I had to be jobless for months and get back on my feet the hard way. Our government hates us.

Yes, I leave if I'm not being paid for my time, faggot.

Which is why overtime is a thing you dummy

do your own thing, why get a job making some jew a bunch of money where they tax every dollar? offer your services directly and cut out the kikes.

I was working in a warehouse with 2 deaf people. filled an online job application to TD bank and it asked if I am part of the LGBT community.

What the fuck do you think is happening?

t. non-whitoid

Idk Wtf is going on around the world but every hour of overtime I get paid time and a half. So if you get paid $20/hr every hour of overtime would be $30/hr.

It's not that easy.
running a small business is very hard when businesses owned by women or minorieis get massive grants to boost them up.
My brother owned a shop and the restaurant across the road was literally run by a somalian famy that got massive government help, as he struggled to pay his own wage and support his kids.
rent and very high minimum wages make it near impossible for a man to compete with the union monopolies that run every trade.

What the fuck is your point? Employers love to dangle "overtime" as a reason to keep people away from their families for a few extra hours every day. By getting rid of it we're back to a reasonable work schedule. We were supposed to have a 15-hour work week a decade ago due to advances in technology. Look what happened. We're getting squeezed for everything we have still, for even more hours a day than before.

Who said you were supposed to have a 15 hour work week? lol Were you supposed to get a free house and a pony as well?

>Employers love to dangle "overtime" as a reason to keep people away from their families for a few extra hours every day.
A few extra hours every day where you're getting paid 1.5 times your normal wage. If your employer mandates overtime maybe get a new job instead of whining about it