Can you believe it?

70% of muslims are inbred. How long will it take for muslims to recover?

Do they even stand a chance catching up with west?

Attached: 1552656438456.jpg (1024x536, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're anti islam you're pro kike

>catching up with a degenerate society created by (((them)))
we are aboutta destroy it faggot

You got fucked by [[[Greeks]]] the last time you tried

Islam has been at war with Christianity ever since it's goat fucking pedo prophet created his satanic cult. They killed and enslaved millions of Christians and would do it again if they get enough power. They're garbage. Only a fucking retard would think they're our ally. Kys

We got fucked by a false savior and lots of "progressive modern" people. Won't happen again

>flag
pro kike

Just look at Africa. Every other country is dominated by sand niggers and look at christian genocide there.

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz.jpg (750x886, 163K)

maybe, just maybe it's because you tried to colonize and enslave those lands? Haven't you shipped people from Africa by millions to be the slaves that will build your new colonized empire?

>Turks talking about colonizing and enslaving
oh good lord

Fpbp

I am not trying to say that we are morally superior and also not trying to say that you are morally inferior stupid mutt. I am simply saying fucking get over it. You are no different from a nigger killing random white farmers in South Africa with this generalization and butthurt over history

Attached: 1553673900223.jpg (635x228, 47K)

Why sandniggers like jews and arabs do this shit? Do they like to be sick, crazy and retarded?

I wonder what they’re saying
>you were wrong Carl, it says here “no faggy bumbum!”

>ID
>IcumXMma
>I cum in mama
GET FUCKED ROACH

No, they do not have a chance.
The last time white folks got pissed, we steam-cleaned 60% of the fucking planet without breaking a sweat.
We will have to do it again, soon.
Wait for it.

How so?

During the 2050s, Muslim population will implode due to a plague that renders 90% of all Muslims infertile.

Don't worry once whites are leading the Ummah the Islamic world will be in a much better position

If you're a child of Abraham, you've been confounded by the demiurge.
>t. Praise Enki.

Finally, another Enki supporter

>70% of muslims are inbred
huh?

Our true creator and savior.

Muslims have low iq for sure.

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

We have to fight the igigi though. Why they gotta be deep to the kingship squad like that