You will never live in 85% white society

>You will never live in 85% white society
>You will never feel a sense of belonging and companionship with your fellow man
>You will never have a stable family unit with a traditional woman who refuses degeneracy
>You will never get back home after work to a hot meal made by your wife and loving embraces of your children
>You will never spend the evening with your son teaching him how to fix the car
>You will never have that which was common for every white man not too long ago

Why are we meant to suffer?

Attached: 1950s america future past never again.jpg (1593x1195, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKreBMom7lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but ethnic food

Move to anywhere outside a big city, grow a pair, and find a girl. No excuses. Sure, things might not be as good as they once were, but we're the young generation, and we can make things better

Boomers took it away from you.
Remember than when you press the pillow against their face.

>>You will never live in 85% white society
Excuse me, you can. But even white people act like nogs sometimes.

>just keep moving goy!

Pretty sure this shit is just a simulation bro, or possibly hell.

Whatever, then raise white kids in a poor area filled with other ethnic groups. Maybe it’ll be cheap enough to have six or seven of them. Just make sure they get put in AP classes which are typically self-segregating

Attached: H7492cTZK.png (1500x1552, 608K)

nothing like eating a hot turkey, fresh out the oven, in the park, with your friends

50-something Gen X-er here

It truly was a glorious time. Just like the OP describes it. I didn't start noticing the change until the mid-90s, when I was in my 30s, and all the job promotions suddenly started going to incompetent affirmative action hires. I switched career paths to IT, which was mostly still white guys back then, but of course it's gone to shit now too.

Sorry my parents' generation screwed it all up for everyone.

Here IT is heavily Pajeet. Once a Pajeet gets into a position to hire others, they only hire Pajeets.

This is what the Jews stole from us.

>Move to anywhere outside a big city

Jobs?

I hope that things will look better in the future, stay tough

range ban canada

It's best not to think about it

youtube.com/watch?v=iKreBMom7lo

Attached: 1515961284461.jpg (480x480, 106K)

You have all the freedom in the world to pursue the bottom 5 goals

The first goal you stated is one of weakness. This idea of falling back on an ethnostate or society that's largely white is a statement that your racial identity isn't strong enough to compete with the rest of the world, so you fall back on the inner-competition of the white race to build your spiritual, mental, and physical power, but that can only take you so far.

Sure, (I believe) white people should have the freedom and right to pursue racial based communities, except with more emphasis on the socio-cultural-religious aspect of it, kind of how like the Amish do, or Jews

Attached: 1553048400534.png (500x463, 173K)

I've finally taken the boomer pill. I used to defend them because the Greatest Goys and "occupy wallstreet because of white male bankers" millennials were fucking retarded too, but the sheer destruction of the eternal boomer can no longer be ignored.

>grew up in an 85+% white America
>reigned over a decline to sub 70% white America
>when they all die in 15 years America will be 55% white or worse

>staunch, lifelong supporters of Israel and the Jews that ruined their country
>watched in real time what demographic changes have done to the country over their lifetime, but still blame "democrats" and refuse to see race
>were shithead agitating commies in their youth, grew up to be docile right of center voters for a controlled opposition party
The Eternal Boomer was the Jews perfect golem.

Lmao just move to Utah and wait for the revolution

>This idea of falling back on an ethnostate or society that's largely white is a statement that your racial identity isn't strong enough to compete with the rest of the world
>If you want a safe, clean country then you're weak!
FUCK. OFF. JEW.

Attached: 1441763228840.png (550x351, 36K)

Move to a small town in Alberta. It's exactly how it used to be.

I did all of these things today.

You poor motherfucking Yankees and foriegn fags are missing out not living in the South.

But the Pajeets are moving quickly into Calgary and Edminton.

Its only a matter of time before even small town Alberta is taken over.

South is the most black part of your 63% white country mutt.

range nuke spics

just remember that systemic causes are to blame and that non-elite individuals (even boomers) have essentially no say in any of this.

My town and county are 98% white. I rarely go anywhere that isn't.

Continue being jealous that I'm pounding country girl pussy every night while your tinder matches all have neon hair.