Assange about to be brought out of embassy - LIVE

youtu.be/BlqmKcPS0I8

Attached: 3D2EAAC200000578-4221982-image-m-63_1487046387962.jpg (634x441, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/11/16/us/politics/julian-assange-indictment-wikileaks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TB2nM9SI7EU&bpctr=1554434018
quora.com/Why-is-3-am-considered-the-witching-hour-or-the-devils-hour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witching_hour_(supernatural)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Boring.

What's with the cuck tents and giant teddy bears?

bump for assange

Attached: village of the damned.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

One of you among my personal army better keep a close eye on this and screencap any movement. Get some coffee lads, I'm going to sleep.

Attached: 1533531173170.gif (500x300, 867K)

Beautiful pic

BASED UNEXPECTED HAPPENING, did not expect this at 2am. Comfy.

So glad the chat is disabled

same. idk if i could tollerate seeing you asshole turbo shitpost it to hell right now. ive had a bad day.

if it were any other country, I would hope for an attempted Assange arrest. In the UK they wouldn't do shit if he were arrested, thus making me a lot less excited to watch this.

Will be checking periodically.

>within ‘hours to days’
Happening cancelled.

Attached: 1533872767432.jpg (480x480, 48K)

His name WAS SETH RICH. YOU KNOW HIM AS "RUSSIAN COLLUSION"

Attached: 1554251713424.jpg (661x800, 231K)

Didn't they say he died three years ago or somethin?

just noticed this myself.

keep me posted tho and be sure to use "HAPPENING" in your thread OP so i see your thread on top of my catalog

"they" are internet spastics

>No security......

Attached: whatttt.gif (406x300, 3.92M)

you've literally spent tens of millions of pounds to have a constant police presence out side of that embassy since Assange went there
they're there

Yes I know, but they are not their now.....

Attached: lookout.gif (175x200, 856K)

OH SHIT!! THERE HE IS!! HE'S COMING OUT!! ITS HAPPENING!!!

Attached: happeningcat.gif (281x281, 93K)

NOT TODAY FBI!!!

Trump made a deal with Ecuador to get Assange? Holy fuck.

hes been dead since 2016

Attached: gkkF23X.jpg.png (2368x842, 963K)

Who’s this faggot cleaning up

Assange did nothing wrong
Justice for Seth Rich

Attached: 3D1DC9CD-E7FD-43D6-9200-E48943500B91.jpg (512x512, 54K)

its Americans protesting russia wikileaks interference in 2016.
the bears represent russia and the tents represent the white house

Guess we are in for a long night waiting for him to get kicked out.
So how was your day, user?

Attached: 1542078846921.jpg (671x800, 86K)

Lets see. Its 3am in Bongland. Might make sense to do it early in the morning before they have to beat off a rush of onlookers.

Namechange. Old name.

someone TLDR this assange guy for me. do we like him? or is it fuck him hope he dies?

Attached: 16yoRidestheBull.webm (854x480, 2M)

Is Trump going to pardon him? Of course not.

Trump went from, "I love Wikileaks!" to leaving them to die! Literally! Two of them! JA's partner AND also a mentor! Unforgivible! This Assange, Kim.com, Seth Rich, Big Snake situation IS as rigged, blatant, twisted, ass licker, faggetry as I've ever seen... Duke/Rich (symbollically) 2020!

Usually you get charged and convicted first
Right now, the biggest threat is sweden

>let's start ww3 over some guy who does the occasional thing that gives us good pr
Great plan

>I'm a retard tell me what to think

Attached: 1551973615408.jpg (313x382, 93K)

He leaks inside info from the NWO, they hate his guts and Clinton literally wanted to drone strike him. He's our tactical ally but still an AIDS faggot liberal cuck. Without greater mutual enemies we wouldn't like him at all.

all he did was publish information that was of interest to the public so i never had a problem with him. i feel bad for him. i cant imagine living in a small room for over 7 years.

Sweden have dropped the investigation, He is most likely just being handed straight to US authorities by the Bongs if he as much as take one step outside of this embassy.

Imagine being house arrested in an embassy for 7 years and now kicked out to be arrested to an almost certain real jail experience.
Feels bad man.

I wonder what that spells out/is on the ground.

Well, that cult has a coming of age ceremony where you get locked alone in a dark room after taking LSD. So we can at least hope he's used to it.

i think it says 'whos sidewalks? our sidewalks!!'

What cult?

Anne Hammilton-Byrd. That's why in the OP pic they're all dressed the same way and many have their hair bleached. I can't help but think some kind of crazy MK-ULTRA stuff when I read about it.

Attached: 3284220._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg (625x630, 92K)

>Assange
>alive
kek

Attached: dak.jpg (680x643, 48K)

Bump

That's just the name of the leader.
The cult was called "The Great White Brotherhood" and their goal was to train children to prevent WW3 or lead humanity in the aftermath.

If I reupload the stream with chat enabled do you think my account will get banned?

>"Village of the Damned" wasn't meant to be a how-to guide
Another pic of OP's Midwich kids

Attached: 2e01168a-023c-4f08-b6cd-3d7651962312..jpg (634x432, 103K)

thats gonna make it awkward when they bring him out. especially if his body is all decomposed. or will they just bring out his bones. the anticipation grows

maybe. maybe not. hope that helps

4 am is the devil's time

Just woke up actually, I have a running race today so need to take a good shit before we start.

yes user, instantly.

>all assange threads are occupied by glow niggers
literally, there are CIA spooks reading all of the posts ITT right fucking now and they wont stop until this thread is archived

Interesting parallels with Mormonism. The guy who invented it believed himself to be a bloodline descendant of Jesus, and this was part of the motivation for promoting polygamy, so that he could spread the bloodline as much as possible.

is he even wanted by anyone?

literally the gayest protest ever.

hours to days

He's obviously how Trump collaborated with Russia when it was Her Turn.

>as You Can't Always Get What You Want.~~~ plays

That's a different group by the same name.
This group is most known under the name "The Family", but went by great white brotherhood amongst members.
This bitch was loaded. The mansion they lived in was huge, members was mostly powerful/rich Australian people.

Lol no he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

Lol no he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

i just made that up user. i actually have no clue what the bears and tents are for

Attached: lick.gif (250x188, 786K)

yes but does official U.S seek his arrest or is it just the dream of the left he will get arrested?

Hey, what do you know. I don't put any particular effort into looking into these things, but eventually you start stumbling across stories, interviews, connections, and stuff. And then you start to notice shared themes.

I wish I remember the name, but I once woke up to a radio interview with bloodline woman in Australia describing her research suggesting that while humanity ought not to be enslaved to the family, that this was a family of inherently capable leaders that the rest of the world ought not to discard.

nytimes.com/2018/11/16/us/politics/julian-assange-indictment-wikileaks.html
And I think for skipping Bail in the UK. Obviously its just the US, but nobody knows what for.

Good, Assange is a Israel advocate and gate keeper. He suppressed 1700 files on Jews because he didn't want to 'offend the Jewish community'. I could care less what happens to him.

Attached: Capture.jpg (803x434, 43K)

>could care less

Attached: B3698EB7-DBE6-4320-B973-1A096ED80AE2.jpg (803x688, 87K)

bots are active today.

He's been actively sought since he had to run off and hide in the embassy. I don't know what the Trump administration's position might be, but I assume he's in legitimate danger. At best, he's probably looking at some kind of deal under the table where he can disappear off to somewhere else.

i wonder why...

Attached: 1549125066061.png (448x538, 16K)

Attached: AA38B940-07D7-4573-8E1F-236F0034D4D8.jpg (645x608, 134K)

1:23

My sides...

Good Good! The Bongs will then immediately extradite the slimy worm to the US for execution!

Attached: Gallows.jpg (600x450, 61K)

sorry 2:49

>1700+ people in a stream of a buildings front door at night

No idea about that second part.
Just know this cult, the family, operated in Australia much like the finders cult.
I know after mk ultra went public a lot of the people involved moved to Australia.
I know this cult injected lsd into kids and locked them in rooms for weeks, putting on displays for the kids, programming them, teaching them astral arts, teaching them to be guerilla soldiers that would stop the outbreak of ww3 or rule in the aftermath if inevitable.

I know that a birth doctor that helped procure children for the family and was a member, started dating Julian Assange's mother when he was 5 or 8, or that was the duration of their membership of it.
I know that Julian says his hair color comes from stress and that he and his mother moved around every other month or more to new cities.
I know this cult had dozens of millions and was connected by members to every high branch of government, society and finance.

If you think about it, it was successful.
Julian prevented Hillary from being elected and as such WW3 with boots on the ground in Syria and wherever they would've told her to go next.

are the police waiting outside to arrest him?

>when horror movies were really scary without CGI

Time to drop the dead man codes I guess

Yeah, public thanks has been offered to Assange for fencing the information for the folks behind the scenes who were engineering the Trump operation. Hopefully those people have worked something out so he can live in a little more comfort from now on.

for those just now joining the thread. he already came out. go back to about 21:10 and watch to see him come out. timestamp is a little before he came out so you might have to watch a minute or so

i wonder how the other kids turned out

Me too, wonder about this fella too. It's the hair.

Attached: 1553204685798.jpg (480x300, 38K)

This. Assange either made the whole thing up or the Ecuadorian source is fucking with him for laughs

Why's that?

literally the gayest flag ever

i have a question.

if there are alledgely backdoors in nearly all computers, how can the wikileaks team and Assange do what they do?

Couldnt their computers be shut down, bricked, etc at any moment?

Wouldnt they have to use that old early 90s labtops that used to be sold on ebay, but now u cant really find them anymore?

I am of the belief that old money(kings and bankers) run the world and that Assange was a weapon used by them to create a false opposition and identify traitors/ rogues.

also doubling as a useful tool for keeping the powerful people of each country in check by using wikileaks as a tool to chip away at their power if they get out of line.

oh come on the Ecuadorian flag isn't that bad.

I think that would have to be looked at similar to whatever secret weapons the military has. Why don't they use them more obviously? Because then others would have a better idea of what our capabilities might be. If you remember that Christmas when the US gave Russia targets in Syria to remove, you'll remember that Russia was happy to use up a bunch of old equipment, but stopped short of revealing much about their newer stuff. Part of that gamut was to see what they might want to trot out and demonstrate.

So even though we might assume that the NSA has copies of Hillary's bathroom server and everything else like that, we still don't know for sure, and somehow nobody can find the information. We might guess that wikileaks is something of a limited hangout operation, meaning a partial inside job. And as long as they don't go too far against the wrong people, they're left alone because they are useful as a front for some factions in the deep state.

quora.com/Why-is-3-am-considered-the-witching-hour-or-the-devils-hour
Looking at other things, Some say its 4am, ect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witching_hour_(supernatural)

cops are going to arrest him as soon as he takes a step outside.

Attached: 7475457.jpg (678x1468, 232K)