Fuck Bommers

>be me 18
>dads a boomer
>insists he had it hard and boomers didnt kill everything they fucking touched
>fuck boomers

Attached: FuckBoomers.png (968x634, 307K)

>18
Your dad's not a boomer you dumb faggot, your dad's Gen X.

Most boomers grew up with like five or six siblings in tiny little houses, one car, and no vacations. If you’re going to save the white race, then you’re going to have to make some sacrifices

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

fuck you whitoid. once the boomers die off your population will drop to 35%. ITS FUCKING OVER

1961 is boomer years you fucking retard

Tail end of the boom during the taper doesn't count Zoomer. Get over it, your parents weren't Boomers they were Gen X.

This

Those from that age bracket don't seem to understand where the name "Boomer" came from, or what the obvious consequence will be for their offspring, even without their sabotages

A boomer relative literally said that he's glad that he's dying soon because of all this nonsense, but continuously blindly celebrates his grandchild without preping him, a child who's going to have to suffer it worse than I will

I'm sorry I'm a millennial and my dad is a boomer. I make about 135k a year as a petrochemical engineer. What's your problem you lazy fuck? You think everything should be handed to you on a fucking silver platter? My dad worked his ass off to at multiple jobs to provide for our family and send us to good schools and I worked my ass off to get where I am. I'm sorry we don't live in a world of gibs me where you can sit on your ass and have everything handed to you. Blame the boomers, blame gen x, blame who ever because the only person holding you back is you! I swear to god my generation is the fucking laziest generation I've ever seen.

Can you fucking count?

Nice larp

Few years ago

> Be me, 15
> Have grandfather die
> Mother inherits literally £250,000.
> She is already 58, has a home payed for by her husband, car. Wants for nothing.
> Could use the £250,000 to set up one of her sons for their lives, allowing them to have kids in a few years.
> Instead opt to spend £100,000 on makeup, shoes and clothes.

Modern time

> Be me, 21
> Mother has burnt through hundreds of thousands now
> I want to get a job having finished university, get my own place, start a family early with gf given dad is 76
> The only person who could have helped me has pissed all the money away
> She calls me selfish for saying she should have put the money towards one of her sons to further the family line
> Makes fun of me for struggling to get a job

Feels bad man.

Attached: Kettle boi.jpg (750x556, 37K)

You're a fucking retard

How many hours per day did boomers spend jacking off to pron and playing vidya?
Zoomers are the faggiest generation in the history of humanity.

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 426K)

>inherits a fortune
>doesn't share with immediate family
>doesn't invest in grandchildren
>spends it on garbage

Its all so tiresome

Wouldn't you check out, growing up in the society you live in?

You sum it up better than I could.

My uncle (who lives about 20 minutes away) is perhaps worse as he inherited £500,000 and has somewhere in the region of £750k-£1.5m and he's pledged that it'll all go to a local fox charity.

Attached: Me.png (658x662, 59K)

if you're 18 then most likely your father is GenX or early stage Millennial. Boomers were born 1945-1955

it's possible that his father is a boomer. My father fathered a child at 60 with some thot who was 25. I am almost 40 and my step-brother is 15 this year

eh 1955 is cutting it off way too soon. "Officially" it is 1946-1964. So an 18 yr old today could have a late boomer father who had kids later in life...it's not impossible, but it is unlikely.

Attached: 1521654300103.png (225x225, 9K)

You are an absolute faggot and probably a kike

I took care of my grandmother for 1 1/2 years,
my aunt put her in a nursing home, she is well now at least.
my aunt was given power of attorney over the property by my grandmother.
aunt gives me less than 20 days to find a place to live since she's selling the house and running off with all the money.
says everyone goes through the same thing and everyone gets kicked out, fails to realize she left on her own terms from a loving home.
moving in with a friend out of state in less than two days and i could lay down and die, i feel betrayal.

>local fox charity.
The small mammal fox?
Over family?

How do they not see that their actions are being fucking written down in permanent ink on the internet? Anthropologists in just in 50 years are going to look back at these people and think they're fucking selfish suicidal traitor idiots, from from an objective viewpoint.

Sure they're probably see the noisy Millennials as useful idiots, but the responsibilities that the Boomers hold for the destruction of their own civilization is incomprehensibly massive

I mean we are a mammal species that is supposed to heavily invest in a few offsprings to maximize thier chances of living and reproducing, and these white pimples who got rich by being lucky and born when they had no competition refused to invest in their own offspring.

And everytime I bring this up I'm called Selfish and greedy. Fuck this clown world

Thats called a half brother you retard. I guess it runs in the family

>says everyone goes through the same thing and everyone gets kicked out,

That is entirely a phenomenon of the Boomers due to the economics of the time
My uncle's success story is literally someone offering him a fucking job out of the blue when he had no experience in that thing, nor was he asking
And he thought that was somehow informative to me
And he brought this up after I asked him specifically for contacts in the same industry that he got fucking offered shit in so that I could have some "in", but he declined

It sure as hell isn't the same now, and it certainly wasn't the way it work before them either
We aren't a bird species, things got worse

Sorry about your situation
It is betrayal

>be me, 27
>boomer dad drank half a bottle of whiskey every day
>dumbass had a government job and literally spent all his money on alcohol and random shit
>abused my sister and I
>turn 18, doesn't have a single fucking cent to help me out with college
>mom divorces him, he assaults her
>he is still drinking and semi retired driving a fucking school bus
>wonders why I havent seen him in seven years

Boomers are fucking pathetic

remind her about state-run-nursing homes and that she is going to one because you will not be supporting her at all

I've always wanted to sell women trash. They make up 80% of consumers. My dad died too user, I'm not a whitoid, from a Muslim family so technically my brother and I were supposed to inherit most of the shit, but we live in a whitoid country so you can guess what happened. We did inherit a measly 10k each from his forgein bank account tho while she gets the 2.5 million dollar house and car, and whatever was in the Canadian bank account. Women are vile.

But you got to ignore all that and stand on your own, maybe open a business that caters exclusively older whores who had their husband recently pass away.

>not be supporting her at all
Not even able probably, let alone willing

>look, my anecdotal story proves your whole argument wrong

Women are vile user. Expect a knife in your back. My mom was spoiled rotten between 4 siblings when was younger. She was the favorite child and treated much better than the others, grew up to be a clinical narcissist. Now that my grandmother is sick she is no where to be found.

My aunt takes care of my grandmother while working double shifts, meanwhile my mom sits on her ass all day doing nothing and would literally plot so that she would never have to care for her own mother, yet expects us to care for her when she grows up. Please import niggers to Canada so I can send her to a nigger retirement home. She deserves to burn. Never trust women.

>fuck boomers
The whine of the pathetic gen-x crybaby.

Pic related - just submitted my claim

Attached: Captureeee.png (1302x718, 1.28M)

Boomer hate is reddit tier. Boomer are garbage, but it's not their fault. They're just a product of their environment, and you're wasting time attacking the symptoms of something greater.

Attached: whattodowhenyouseeaboomer.webm (688x512, 1.09M)

>open a business that caters exclusively older whores who had their husband recently pass away.
That is exactly what every 'boutique' looks like in my boomer town. Brightly colored mumus and caftans and the like. Who knows user, maybe you can import some of that exotic shit with fringe and sequins to attract the hippie boomer roasties. Good luck.

>Women are vile
>My aunt takes care of my grandmother while working double shifts

Your aunt is a woman too, retard.

>stand on your own,
You really have to stop with that lie.
The thought that we are independent from each other is an illusion repeated by Your Puppet Masters.
People really have never been independent from each other but right now we are so interdependent on each other that when one point of failure finally breaks, everything will.

Sons inheriting birthrights keeps economies stable because there's no risky success-uncertain warm up time dominated by making ends-meet

Thinking that you can survive a betrayal of that magnitude is naive. You're basically going to struggle your whole life and at the end of it you MIGHT be able to give your children a better future. But probably not. And that's just in a competitive healthy meritocracy, that's before you actually count the number of sabotages being inflicted by Jews and Banks

I have been called selfish, evil and deranged for suggesting that they should invest in the last 3 decendents of the family line (me being one of them).

At some point, I really do question whether we should survive given the attitudes of them.

She regularly breaks down and begs me to never send her to one of them. I'm not sure what the fucking hell she expects me to do given she's made it clear she won't help me and I'll have to work like hell to get things in order for myself.

I appreciate that you're trying to speak proper English user x

>We can't fight a forest fire because the forest fire didn't start itself
>We can't commit the insane, they can't help themselves
>We can't remove weeds from our garden, it can't help itself
>We can't take vaccines, the virus doesn't mean to hurt you

Fucking kill yourself
What's the greater thing then? Jews? When boomers die off the shitskins will eat the Jews alive

Even if an object does not have agency you are still capable of taking corrective action.
Boomers don't ever have to acknowledge their fault for us to at minimum point it out

Like I said earlier in the thread when they died out, western civilization is going to collapse, ethnically and economicaly

>She regularly breaks down and begs me to never send her to one of them

The next time she does calmly and quietly look her in the eye and ask her how. Ask her how would it be possible considering her previous economic decisions. Basically asked her "with what money?"

She is an exception to the rule. I don't even see her as a woman.

Oh look, a shitty gay circlejerking slide thread where the OP hides behind a memeflag.
> pic related

Attached: 24E5F406-B76A-4F2C-86E5-0AA9770D37C0.jpg (750x438, 171K)

Gen x fag here. Can't wait till all these boomers die and you retard millennials kill yourselves not getting vaxed or stupid shit like the black dick challenge.

Lol if ur 18 ur dads not a fucking boomer

I’m 26 and my dads like 52 n not even a boomer

true
i see her as a piece of useless pussy, as well
same as i see you

you are retarded

Yeah well my dad works for microsoft and makes over 6 million a year

What's over?

at 18 years old your parents could possibly be milennials. Fuck off faggot.

So what do you expect him to do in a whitoid country? If he lived and identified as a Muslim, in a Muslim country his mom would have only inherited 1/8th of the assets. Just like you said, it's his fucking birthright, but we all know how much you guys value roasties in the west. I've suffered such betrayal too, but who cares? Unless the system collapses there will be no change. Maybe we have robbed from the chance to have children, such is life.

>leaf arguing semantics because he's a fucking loser
Color me surprised

Wow you pointed out the boomer problem. Now what you worthless pathetic nigger?

t. White trashlet

Attached: SidesCrippled.jpg (600x927, 41K)

Whites have always been outnumbered in the world and jews find a way to rule despite only ever being a super minority. Life will change for sure but it isn't the end of shit.

>don't blame the kid it's the parents' fault!
>don't blame the parents it's the grandparents' fault!
>...
>don't blame man it was the serpents fault!
Boomers' ignorance doesn't excuse their shitty actions and attitudes.

Nobody is falling for this fake-ass Kremlin meme anymore.

2019-52=1967
Boomer Peak is 1960
10 years either side within curve

Your dad's a boomer by age, if not by Behavior

Whites play by all the affirmative action rules, jews don't. Whites are notoriously rule abiders.

Attached: 5194EA2E-8F6C-4B2D-AF6A-32CC16456E06.jpg (780x439, 235K)

>now what
Now we wait 10 years till they all start dying.
Now we make sure we never repeat their mistakes. Can't do that unless we point out their mistakes.
Not to mention that they deserve no peace for their "fuck you I've got mine" attitude

>Whites are notoriously rule abiders.
I think this might be why they snap.
Sort of the catch-up to all the shitskins who, on the whole, don't follow the rules

They will accept a tyrant who will redistribute that deficit

>tfw parents are gen x
>tfw they actually saved money for my schooling and let me live at home as long as i want

having kike-tier boomers for parents must be awful

user apply for a work visa in the US in whatever field your educated in. They are a immigrating based on merit now, so you may have a good shot at getting in since you said you finished school. Go live the American life for a couple years making good money, enjoying the food, and the freedom and then go back to UK once you've got experience and can land a nice job back there. Chances are you'll probably wanna stay in America tho for the freedom and burgers.

Are you implying that you kill cats???

>immigrating based on merit now
[doubt]

>worked his ass off to at multiple jobs
his multiple jobs were trade jobs that required no education or experience that can turn into his own private business, while the jobs we have available are amazon driver, lift driver, fast food employee, and other part time wage cuck jobs

Same.
Gen x parents are based.

This is exactly the reason we do. Everyone goes through life not playing fair and getting everything handed to them, while whitey plays by the rules and gets the short end of the stick for his entire life.

Schooling for most trades is very minimal. Usually less than a year and then a couple years of on the job apprenticeship till you get your seal and can go out on your own. Lol this is still an option ya lazy fucks.