Today on NPR I learned

What did you learn on public broadcasting today?

I learned that congress is working on something called a "heartland visa" to permit immigrants to move to dying areas of the country and replace oops I mean replenish the workforce.

Attached: npr-logo-crosshairs.gif (325x325, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northcountrypublicradio.org/news/npr/706913777/the-pros-and-cons-of-circumcision-democrat-andrew-yang-resurfaces-the-debate
northcountrypublicradio.org/news/npr/706913777/the-pros-and-cons-of-circumcision-democrat-andrew-yang-eats-infected-necrotic-foreskin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at this shit. Its right fucking here. They want to replace you.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-04 at 6.00.08 PM.png (555x536, 260K)

NPR is the most cancerous bullshit on the airwaves. It's a full blown globohomo circlejerk of kikery. It's only purpose is finding out some of their plans to collapse western civilization.

I learned that this thread is predictive programming and everyone should expect another false flag against Journalists very soon.

I tacitly accept this as being part and parcel of having a libertyphobic press.

Would you look at this shit.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-04 at 6.15.21 PM.png (563x249, 37K)

Attached: attention 2.png (980x941, 265K)

>(((KLEIN)))

My blood is like boiling uranium at this point.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-04 at 6.21.36 PM.png (546x416, 189K)

Has there ever been a thread or a day where you didn't predict a False Flag?

I dunno. I might be psychic.

NPR also tough me that America the Beautiful was written by a suicidal feminist lesbian.

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I thought about this. My parents live in a small unexpanding town. Who will buy their house? All the children of the town moved to larger cities for work. Mexicans move it and buy our old shit. It’s like a used car lot, but for all middle class peoples old shit. Whites move out of cities to make the burbs. The burbs suck and no one ewant to live there- enter the Mexicans.

In this case they're just the messenager though.

Today on npr I listened to some old hen cluck on about how college athletes should be payed.....

NPR was relevant..... never

'predictive programming' -- is that what the kids call 'meme magic' nowadays?

NPR has gone full SJW.
Full of leftist Jews and uppity blacks

I believe it's a good idea. We had 3 silos filled with fresh basedbeans ready to go to China when Trump took office. They he started a global trade war with our allies, even Canada ffs. Then nobody wanted to buy our basedbeans anymore because of the 25% tariffs. By the way Trump is a lying sack of shit. Americans are paying the tariffs on products coming in and on produce going out. But we stuck with him thinking he had some master plan to make it right. Then the basedbeans started molding because we couldn't sell them anywhere. Had to go deep in debt to keep the farm going. Now China is buy basedbeans from Canada and Brazil. Fuck Fuck Fuck lost our best customers. So this year we plant corn early because 90 degrees in fucking February - is anybody looking into this global warming shit? $100k for the planting. Then the hard freezes come and scorch the stalks. So we plant corn again another $80k, torrential rains and flooding washed away the soil and ruined the crop. Now we're balls deep and Trump is demanding we pay back the loans. Fuck Fuck Fuck. And we have no customer anymore Fuck Fuck Fuck! WHY DID ANYBODY VOTE FOR THIS CLUELESS FUCKING SHITWEASEL? HE CAN'T FIND HIS ASS WITH BOTH HANDS!

We are officially bankrupt as of Sept 1. The 72 acre farm that has been in my family for 5 generations will be sold on the court house steps probably by next March. It would be great if we had some cheap labor to rebuild, but Trump is making sure we are totally wiped out first. The Kremlin must be dancing with glee because Trump has managed to do to America what Moscow has only dreamed of for the last century - destroy the US from within.

Attached: Yuri Bezmenov shaking fists.jpg (480x360, 11K)

No, it's psychological warfare. The point is to push disinformation and to get the shabbos goyim to think the plans of the Jews are desirable, keep them riled up about the things the Jews want to destroy.

> has gone
Man they've been in the tank for so long - openly being against Trump .. tacitly, slyly, but against him - since before the election. And /so often/ they focus on the downtrodden. No, it's not only recently that they've been SJW.

What's this generated from? Jow Forums?

They just want to import more low wage workers and replace the white population with non-whites. It's the exact same idea as the UN Replacement Migration policy.

Attached: iQPAYCd_ZNgjctfjHHfI4ghGevVu3xA8WSLzGc2GPk0.png?width=749&auto=webp&s=d91f2a1f7ab55965e1f01b (749x574, 76K)

They’ve even managed to turn a program about Sports into full SJW.
“Only A Game” can’t go a single episode without noting that Kaepernick was screwed over, or that black athletes have been exploited and faced social barriers

NPR was fantastic near and after the elections. Almost every single show was wall to wall BLUMF TWO SCOOPS ORANGE MAN REEEEEE. They completely lost all decorum, and sometimes even used their outdoor voices on the radio.

The insanity of the most recent episode of this american life was a doozy to listen too. Ira (((glass))) mentions the comey report briefly and immediately launches into a tirade about how Trump and his constituents are conspiracy peddling morons, all while completely ignoring the last 3 years of shit tier radio lambasting trump for colluding with russia. It was so Jarring and insane I was left nearly speechless.

I learned that they are funded in part by George Soros and will defend his character. Then they shamelessly call themselves unbiased.

Evil is perpetrated by the weak succumbing to greed.

>anything pro-publica

Attached: nppr soros.jpg (600x315, 48K)

why not move niggers on welfare out into the fields?

Anything to do with Soros is a baseless conspiracy theory. But the Koch brothers are conspiring behind all things bad.

Fuck you kikes and fuck the white boomer fat fucks who sit around with a pile of guns watching fox all day and letting this happen. “As long as they’re LEGAL” i can only pray the boomercaust will come soon. Good one kikes, checkmate you win. I hope Iran nukes your piece of shit country.

Because NPR is against welfare to work.

t.Goldstein

When was the first one against “journalists”

Fuck Iran and Fuck Israel faggot, Neutrality is the best way to go.

>What did you learn on public broadcasting?
I learned, last week, inspite of candidate Yang’s initial opposition to RIC that male circumcision happens to be a good and healthy choice for newborn baby boys. Thank you NPR!

Vs fox where you learn zip but hatred, and the more u watch the less u know but the more u think u know

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2019-04-03T14-11-23.246Z.png (1022x705, 445K)

No, you fucking memeflag communist liar.

CNN fake bomb hoax.

False flag shooter in Maryland News Stations buuilding right after the Rosenstein hearing to distract from those revelations.

Look close or else you might miss it.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-04 at 7.03.54 PM.png (529x248, 60K)

Looks like someone’s triggered.

And the best part is that they would vote in line with NIGGERS FOR FREE GIBSMEDATS!

Do you remember which show?

I love how anybody who questions the official line is obviously glued to FOX 24/7. Such accusations really tell you something about how smart and informed these kinds of people are.

Are there even jobs there for them to take? Seems pretty futile

I actually listened to the npr marketplace radio episode and there was a good interview w good ol boy about closing his lumber mill cause no workers cause all the white trash on meth

I always love when half of a "business show" is human interest heart-tugging stories to shore up a political narrative.

Wow, that's not propaganda at all.

I don’t count a hoax as an event. I want to be watching gayle and the gang reading the news and you hear an explosion and gunfire start up before they cut to commercial, now that would be a false flag

It's not just genocide, it's good financial sense.

I don't care how you personally quantify these events. False flag hoaxes are Mossad's bread and butter.

Well of course. You'd rather hire the dealers than the users.

I think it was this one but it was aired nationally
northcountrypublicradio.org/news/npr/706913777/the-pros-and-cons-of-circumcision-democrat-andrew-yang-resurfaces-the-debate

The Obama administration called it "seedling programs". Looks like The Trump administration has come up with a little less obvious name for their population replacement program.

They had a pretty good story on the need to diversify our crops, which I agree with.

The Trump administration and congress are two very distinct branches of the federal government corporation.

Hasnt this rag had to print multiple retractions for libel and slander several times because they’ve passed opinions off as legit news?

>northcountrypublicradio.org/news/npr/706913777/the-pros-and-cons-of-circumcision-democrat-andrew-yang-eats-infected-necrotic-foreskin

>boomers get diversity in their neighborhoods
>house prices collapse

Kek day of the boomer rage.

We should support this shit 4D chess on these cuckservatives.

For the last idk how many years. When I get off work at 5pm like clockwork NPR has let the newscast with some story shitting on Trump. They may be justified a lot of times, but seriously. How much more clear can it get that you hate half the country? It may only be a drop in the bucket of the federal governments budget but this propaganda outfit should not get any money from my paycheck at all. Holy shit.

Even just today they started off the afternoon drive broadcast with something about the Mueller investigation. Which they have done basically every day for the past 2 years. If even one penny of my tax dollars go to this group I'll be pissed. Can you even imagine the outrage if liberals had to pay tax dollars to have Fox news broadcast on the air?

Well then they need to step their game up

i guess that's just demoracy(R)

>interview w good ol boy about closing his lumber mill cause no workers cause all the white trash on meth
Yes I heard that one too.

It seems like ~2 years ago they were still trying to hold themselves to trying to maintain some facade of balance, even though obviously they just plain hate Trump. But I was listening to All Things Considered the other day and there might have been two or three segments that weren't yet another reason why Trump screwed up again. I was mildly impressed that they'd lost that much self-awareness.

February was particularly bad (black history month) there was a period where they had a segment about blackface everyday, one day they had two separate segments on the horrors of blackface within the same hour.

NPR non-stop shills for "Today we discuss school curriculum in Boston that teaches 1st graders safe fisting for trans children."

Attached: 1500139992794.png (1448x951, 2.79M)

Trump is all talk, no action. He is doing nothing to stop the demographic transformation of our country.

Funny enough my trip down the right wing rabbit hole started on NPR, they were doing an interview of Richard Spencer. I sat there and listened to the man and he didn't say anything that was horrible, illogical, or hateful. Instead he was actually well spoken and made reasonable arguments that the other people completely dismissed.
After that I found out Steve Bannon was name doping Evola so I decided to dive right in and see who this Julius guy was and well I have never been the same. Thanks NPR

Attached: 1554346228466.jpg (548x548, 64K)

Quintessential NPR

That's not germane to your claim nor my rebuttal.

NPR is commie dogshit

I listen to it and it helps me to understand my enemy and to multiply my already tremendous hate for Leftist Civilization-destroying scum.

Attached: 1552433131055.jpg (450x440, 28K)

Every fucking day right after I got off work and started to drive home it was some news story about the Mueller investigation. For a short while I was kind of interested, but for the love of god you have to totally insane to still follow this shit day by day for 2 fucking years.

When the Benghazi thing was going on I stilled lived with my family, and would occasionally watch fox news. Even then I would get annoyed at how they seemed to always drone on and on about it. I gave up caring about that very quickly. But even they didn't start off every show with something about the investigation. When you hear the same story over and over you just start to not give a shit.

Reminds me of when I tried listening to Hannity's show for a while. At first, it as novel, particularly because I'd never really followed politics much I come straight out of basically an NPR upbringing and never even listened to what the evil conservatives had to say for themselves. But after that, it's just really repetitive unless there's something interesting going on, like interviewing the set of candidates for an upcoming election.

ban welfare, you'll have workers asswipe. fuck you.

>Effective tax rate is 50 percent
>Wages stagnant for decades because tens of millions of legal and illegal migrants
>tens of millions of jobs lost due to globalization and outsourcing
>housing market bubble because of government policies
>constant "inflation is good" means purchasing power declines every year while wages never increase
Oh gee I wonder why white people aren't having enough kids! Is it possibly because you made their lives a living fucking hell surviving paycheck to paycheck, one mistake away from a life of poverty?

Our government made it cost prohibitive for most responsible white people to have families. Then because they made it too expensive for responsible people to have kids they import more third worlders to shit out more kids on the taxpayer dole.

Fuck clown world, fuck our Jewish government and fuck niggers. I'd rather the heartland depopulate and be given back to nature then it be given to spics and niggers.

You mean to tell me 5 generations of your family could not pay off the debt you had from buying your farm for free from the government during homesteading. Ya land used to be free.

The stopped even pretending to be impartial when Obama was in office. Trump getting elected is just when they went all the way into pure, unadulterated REEEEEEEEEEE.

lugeNPResse

Attached: lugenpresse.png (1197x769, 182K)

Why don't you have crop insurance you fucking retard.

>confirmed for fake and gay

I've mentioned this multiple times, but I listen to NPR basically every day.
From my perspective they have had one good show in the last idk 50 years. That was Car talk. Which essentially goes against all of their core beliefs. They hate normal cars.

Why wouldn't China buy your 'basedbeans'? Unless it's part of the tradewar I guess. Yah, I have to admit that sucks. I'm surprised Trump didn't arrange to have some support kicked your way. But I guess, he doesn't control the money.

Plus it was old white guys who gave healthy family and relationship advice in between making jokes about cars. Can't have that. No, we need to learn wtf a "transgender" child is on This American Life and start to accept the tough decision that the right thing to do is let him self-identify as a girl. That's much more American.

>I'd rather the heartland depopulate and be given back to nature then it be given to spics and niggers.
This so much.

i never remember what i hear on NPR since it always has me in a fever pitch. sometimes i cant handle it and have to switch over to I HEART 80'S AT 103.7!

I grew up in Iowa and know that 72 acres ain't shit. 500 is hardly enough to be profitable you need 1000+. You're lying about something or the whole thing.