Julian Assange to be expelled from Ecuadorian embassy in London WITHIN HOURS say WikiLeaks

Julian Assange to be expelled from Ecuadorian embassy in London WITHIN HOURS say WikiLeaks

"The WikiLeaks founder has been in the London building since 2012 after seeking asylum there as Swedish police wanted to question him over allegations of sexual assault and rape. WikiLeaks tweeted on Thursday night: “A high-level source within the Ecuadorian state has told WikiLeaks that Julian Assange will be expelled within 'hours to days' using the INA papers offshore scandal as a pretext and that it already has an agreement with the UK for his arrest.” Mr Assange is wanted by American authorities for his role in publishing secret US documents."

>It's happening user

Attached: 1552766661840.jpg (4567x3040, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BlqmKcPS0I8
youtube.com/watch?v=BlqmKcPS0I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Julian Assange was killed in the embassy with a vegan sandwich by Pamela Anderson in October 2016.

I'm just looking through these FISA documents.... hmmmm...

Doesn't look good for Britain old chaps!

Quad damage. 16.10.16

Czechd

Attached: 1508121034671.png (1876x781, 132K)

Fucking witnessed

Attached: pepe.jpg (641x530, 44K)

That's what makes this so interesting. How are they going to make it convincing?

Good. He’s a rapist.

>B-but Assange is innocent!!1
His own defense team admitted that he had sex with a woman who was sleeping. That’s rape.

I have no idea, but I'm excited to see. Would also love to see RBG.

t. Jewlian Gassange

So what happened to the blockchain and the secret files and shit since then

Assange isn't in the embassy he was taken back in 2016. this is only a theory but i feel like there using this event for a massive misinformation dump that advantages the CIA some-how.

the quads of truth!!! but if they killed him that very day then why didn't they just stage an accident.

Lol no he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

oh shit! :(

Attached: 1541561928142.jpg (272x272, 16K)

Yet the Swedes dropped charges.
Your memeing is shit-tier and you should kill yourself.

Lol no he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

Good

He needs to go to jail

Somebody is fucking around with some lights on the pavement, writing something that starts with "ex". There is also a tent.
youtu.be/BlqmKcPS0I8

There is also a kid, not sure why he is out there at 2:40 am.

exonerated maybe?

Better prove seth rich uploaded the dnc hack files. Thats the only insurance he has.

lick the boot long enough and you end up under it

he died over 2 years ago, who gives a shit they're emptying out his dusty apartment

Attached: 3333.jpg (224x225, 11K)

Is it always so loud in a neighborhood at 5am in Britain
jesus

There's nobody even outside that shit you wanna tell me Julian couldn't get a note out to someone and have them bring in a fucking little bird chopper in the dead of night and him walk out the door and get in it. There's nobody outside waiting for him. Does he think they have snipers on him 24-7 or something?

I would assume that, until they had a handle on the situation (cutting off internet access, applying pressure to ecuador to prevent passing analog messages in diplomatic pouches, etc), he was very much watched 24/7 by every means available.
then after awhile it wasn't necessary anymore because there's nothing he could do to organize an escape.
I think the fact he was trapped in there so long (until his likely death in 2016), is proof that all crypto is insecure and compromised.

He's somewhat confined within the embassy and there are bobbies on patrol just waiting. Photos of a grab team have been circulated as well.

Why does that mean crypto is insecure?

>Julian Assange to be expelled from Ecuadorian embassy
watch the 2nd murder go down live
youtube.com/watch?v=BlqmKcPS0I8

Checked
I remember the ones photographed with rifles. My thing with Julian is him implying Seth Rich was his leaker and him not coming forth with evidence. If he has proof he was, that'd be a dream come true but if not as far as I'm concerned, he can now rot in gitmo and I've donated multiple times to WikiLeaks and his defense fund

Nice, get this faggot aussie out of my embassy

Attached: 1536590739726.gif (350x250, 20K)

bullshit - there's 24 agents on it 24/7
several boosts from subterranean as well

Shit, there's not nearly enough people there.

it's called principles dumb shit

Are you just trying to sound cool or do you have any proof what kind of surveillance they have on him?

Has Assange seen my penis directly with his own eyes, without photography?

Attached: TIMESAND___jjj89edi78xzzhm686yj.jpg (350x266, 43K)

God only knows.

Attached: 1553829956147.png (1178x751, 3.17M)

Would be fun to land a helicopter on the roof just so you can see people snipe it to prove they’re watching

>based

In this case if the leaker is dead then that wouldn't damage assanges credibility. If he's about the truth then Seth Rich should be allowed to rest in peace. Him not coming forth is him allowing Seth to die in vain.

That's a lot of action for a dead guy.

it implies he could not send any messages to the kinds of people who could organize an escape for him, without them being read/intercepted/etc.
surely after all these years he would have gotten desperate and offered to work for any government in the world just to get the fuck out of there.
think of how creative people get when they're in jail, the way people who are physically confined for years at a time, are able to get all kinds of things to help them on the inside (weapons, cell phones, etc). and unlike people in prison, he wasn't even physically confined (that we know of, initially). so he could have made a break for it if he'd been able to organize the right people (multiple getaway cars, changing places with people in a big crowd, etc)
he could have hired an illusionist to devise an elaborate misdirection to escape without being noticed, etc.
the fact that he was just rotting away in there means he couldn't devise a single workable escape plan, despite not having to think about ANYTHING ELSE for years. which leads me to infer that all his communications were tapped from the very beginning, and that if you're important enough, all forms of encryption can be broken.

>go to reddit to see how they're responding
>they actually hate assange
>they don't want someone to tell them about how governments are doing shady shit behind the scenes
That place has been overtaken by shills. I can't believe what a fucking nightmare the far left is.

I can’t wait for the key to the 83gb insurance file. On a laptop that will never connect to the internet again. This will be fun

Shut up kike

what

yeah, I was aghast and sad at that as well. it's insane how astroturfed and controlled reddit became in such a short few years. it makes sense though, right? if everybody goes someplace on the internet to express their opinion, that's the first place that needs to be taken over. ground zero for opinion-forming, especially for women.

someone TLDR this assange guy for me. do we like him? or is it fuck him hope he dies?

Attached: 1540168026571.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

Those are bourgeois neoliberals, which are center-right. Their entire worldview depends on the essential nobility of people in power and their entire career depends on them believing faithfully that the Democrat Party will elevate the deserving.

>looks at Clue Cards
No, I'm afraid you're out of the game.

Attached: 1551014508369.gif (500x288, 728K)

I’ll tell you if you give me the blonde name

what's with him being dead since 2016?

Nigger Assange is the king of habbenings... Lurk Moar newfag

that's your opinion man - he already told me and anyone with a brain, but SR is not the end of wikileaks and as you should know Assange can't just expose sources present or PAST even if dead ... especially murdered ones...
"oh look, another secret Assange source, time to kill it !"
Oh, yep ... Assange confirmed... let's kill some more
Yeah, soon he won't have any sources....
>problem is you are dumb as a rock

>he could have hired an illusionist to devise an elaborate misdirection
nigger are you 12 years old?

toward the top of this thread:

who is this autistic fuck with the teddy bears and glow lights on the stream?

Fuck off piece of shit. Read and make your own conclusions. Actually, just kill yourself.

Also evidence was offered, even congressional testimony
Mr. Mega offered it repeatedly and of course as usual and always the fbi and doj were not interested...

Plot twist: he escaped years ago.

Attached: Julian-Assange-12-13-10.jpg (468x390, 36K)

nigger, are you unimaginative?
1) cops are generally not very bright
2) very intelligent people can be tricked repeatedly by a single illusion
if I were a magic fag I would be all over the chance to create a trick with such profound effects. imagine getting paid several million in bitcoin (or whatever) to design a way for him to escape.

suck a bag of dicks you fat basedboy nigger faggot. you have a 2 inch cock and your mom does bukake nigger gangbangs

Assange and his organization are the last trustworthy and unbought journalists left on planet earth, and for this offense the world's most powerful governments treat him like a Bond villain. Other than Trump and possibly Bin Laden, he's been the biggest target of gratuitous establishment hate in at least my lifetime.

Attached: breaking news.png (618x551, 334K)

A "yes, i am 12, how did you know" would have worked but autism explosion works too.

Attached: 42399280_263053144544292_5717318580190576640_n.jpg (640x906, 76K)

GLOW NIGGERS IF UR READING THIS I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF YALL TAKE ASSANGE AND THEN I WILL HAUNT YALL FROM THE GRAVE... PARANORMAL ACTIVITY STYLE

He's dead fags

Ayy

Attached: 387D2DA0-6578-4E14-9EC3-E6909051131E.gif (400x220, 3.23M)

Gay as fuck. If you want the glow niggers attention you have to post something like this.
Tomorrow at 8am I’m going to firebomb a Jewish children’s hospital in manhattan. I’m a straight white male who voted for Trump and will be wearing a maga hat

who in london can go take pictures? we need to see what the glow lights say.

>Double 88
>Quads
Pamela Anderson meeting him is not even the most unbelievable part of this story.

Attached: 1554309603165.png (700x700, 615K)

Plot twist: He's related to John Trump and has all the Tesla papers.

Attached: Dg48OXKWAAIcKLl.jpg (1200x1200, 193K)

the guest who hacks to their hosts, genious!!

Assange is so fucking dead that there isn't anything you could call "HIM" left in existence.

dakked

Attached: dak.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Fucking REEEEEEEEEE

I live in Finland and one of my friends is in the army right now and he just messaged me that they got some kind of emergency operation. HAPPENINGS

There was a Q post awhile back where it was heavily implied that Assange had been flown out of the embassy and into Trump tower.

There was also a DOJ plane flown to London after the Mueller report was released.

Get ready for some excitement. This is going to be wild.

Attached: 1375553341504.jpg (700x525, 249K)

Sheitt.... I'd usually say "FINS ARE RUSSIAN CLAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" but thanks for sharing finbro and keep us updated if you hear anything else interesting...

He ded, Gonzo, bubye

>confirming a dead man was a source somehow reveals all your other sources

A spurdo just flew over my house! :DD

Who's in the red car, then? /ourdriver/?

it doesn't reveal them it shows them you don't keep sources secret
> YOU DUMB FUCK U COULDN'T BE MORE IGNORANT

Assange is kill

Attached: muh_dak.jpg (228x221, 10K)

I remember last time we ordered some pizzas to the embassy.

Attached: 1.png (1107x396, 30K)

Attached: Capture.png (601x294, 12K)

Attached: MightLordPepe.jpg (552x615, 65K)

no wayyy

>Q
>Profoundly vague reference to anything at any point in time
>Q predicted this!

Attached: shutthefuckupboomer.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

Why not bombard the embassy with pizza deliveries, taxis, strippers, undertakers and all sorts of shitty deliveries just to confuse the hell out of anyone watching the place.

Get your pussy trips outta here. This is a quad 8 thread

Go find a larp thread for your /b/-tier psyop

F

He's dead, and the only reason anyone would be against him is because he spilled the beans on subversive policies, and democracy being a sham. You know how documents are declassified to the public 10 years or more after their usefulness? Current day leaks make kikes on both sides of the two party system shit themselves because they don't like the goyim knowing or having leverage against deepstate assets.