Why don’t white evangelicals have high birth rates?

In America whenever I hear about Christians supporting some retard tier policy or whatever due to extreme religious observance it’s alwaus white evangelicals who are doing it. Hypocritically despite their extreme religiousness, they don’t seem to have very high birth rates. Why aren’t evangelical sects having lots of children like the Amish or more realistically like the Mormons do?

Attached: 142C1D49-3BA0-4A59-BFB1-95CDB5744B5F.png (720x1008, 880K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for giving me free rent in your head, Bong.

Right-wing white evangelicals have higher birthrates than moderates and democrats. What stats are you looking at?

Because they aren't Catholic or even Christian.

All sex is sin, even for procreation.

what is this video?

I like this video, very gory

The subject has an opinion, how adorable! I bet he wants to exit the EU as well.

this
gib video

>they don’t seem to
fabulous evidence you've brought to the table you fuckin retard.

because religion is outdated now and every church is filled with degenerates that are trying to "see the light" or whatever bullshit
just like convicted felons almost always find religion in their prison cell

link plz

>Why aren’t evangelical sects having lots of children like the Amish or more realistically like the Mormons do?
because it is such a broad term that includes a huge % of worldly normies

Attached: Bates-Family (2).jpg (1024x835, 221K)

they do faggot

Hahahaha. Bongs shitting on the US.
Fuck, me, Detroit is literally fucking nirvana compared to Kaliphate/airstrip one.

>Why don’t white evangelicals have high birth rates?
too busy smoking meth and shooting heroin.

whats the sauce on this champ

I thought they were? Just look at that dugger family. In like 100 years half the state of Arkansas will be related to that fucking family;

My family is Pentecostal, and I have 6 siblings. My paternal grandmother had 15 children, and my maternal grandmother had 12.

Wtf happened to his front sight post?

why you wanna see my brotha die

Attached: rikastajat.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

How many kids have your siblings had?

Too busy adopting African children and listening to sermons about why Jesus is against borders

because it's funny

My eldest sister is 28, currently pregnant, and has one child. No other sibling has children yet.

How old is the youngest child out of the 6 of you?

They do....town i grew up in is extremely religious and my buddy has 3 kids, another is expecting number 4, another working on number 2.
I can think most of my graduating class have families. It sucks im one of the few still doesn't

hurry up and link the fakin vid plz

whites are just too lazy bro and instead of incentivizing them to pump our white kids we just praise them for adopting retarded african orphans and not only that but we need the entire 3rd world imported to our neighborhoods. theyre so fuckin based dude all those based christian brown people will be voting red for generations. ohh man im so not tired of winning MAGA

Attached: basedd.png (800x800, 291K)

>muh brotha
lmao

Attached: nigga like 17 people.webm (202x360, 1.77M)

Wrong.
White leftists are lazy.
White rightists birthrates are at an all time high. At the current rate, right-wing births will reach Muslime levels of birthrates within the next 3 years.

and theyll grow up in a brown spanish speaking world that fucking hates them
#winning

History repeats.
Do not forget that the Spaniards lost Texas to Anglo immigrants taking over.
>Steven Austin convinces liberal left Mexico/Spain to allow "American" Anglo immigrants to fill up Texas because Spanish birthrates in the area were too low.
>Eventually Anglos become the majority
>Anglos take the Alamo
>Mexican Trump aka Santa Anna attempts to rally his liberalized army to take back Texas
>They managed to take back the Alamo but it wasn't easy.
>They attempt to push up and take all of Texas back but due to the liberalized army they had a siesta and basically got their asses handed to them at the battle of Juancito
>Tejas is now Texas.

History repeats, and the wise ones are playing the long con. Give it a few generations but right-wing families will be large and dominate.

Defeatists like you shouldn't reproduce though, your bloodline is clearly a weak link and a dead end.

Attached: Stocism.png (1834x587, 766K)

Evangelicals are jew worshiping heretics who teach a perverted doctrine

were already a minority and trump isnt doing fuck all to stop the literal invasion
its -literally- an invasion of fucking spics and everybody is just welcoming them with open arms and free money as we die off
this shit is fucking bullshit and you, like the rest, keep falling into this retarded left / right fucking matrix

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

How's hell, Andrea Dworkin?

Attached: quote-any-man-will-follow-any-feminine-looking-thing-down-any-dark-alley-i-ve-always-wanted-andrea-d (850x400, 77K)

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

Glock

Trump has done everything right so far. Short of him sending down vigilantes...

You don't even live near the border, the only people that welcome them with open arms are leftist liberals that are further up north.

Trump has pointed out the problem, and repeating it, so that it's ingrained in people's heads. If he closed off the border without the idiots in America not mentally prepared for it, there would be chaos and it would only aid the left.
By letting it get further out of hand, more people are hearing about it and more people are for it. Especially when they see the Dems actively trying to sabotage the country.

Basically, you're a fucking idiot. Don't get me wrong, you are possibly just a young dude that doesn't have a sense of time, but the problem was never going to get fixed over night.

You might be ignorant, like the Tarrant types, you think the problem can be solved by giving up, or by some deceleration tactic that you would spout as acceleration.

The fact of the matter, is that the situation was already fucked, and the best thing to do now is to breed and abide your time.
You're like the soldier who charges early when the flanking element isn't in position yet.

You will probably still want to argue some defeatist talking point more, so I'll leave you with this;
>LURK MOAR FAGGOT

Attached: Spare me.jpg (750x554, 406K)

Evangelicals where behind the push to end slavery.

because they pay the taxes that fund your welfare nigger. Besides, its quality, not quantity.

what happens next in the pic?

They got ZOG'd. Now evangelicals are all on contraception and doing opioids.

y u do dis

trump doesnt give a fuck about anyone except himself and his jewish kids retard
highest numbers ever, legally
so based. now we get to be replaced, legally. cant really fight back against something thats done legally can you
go back to the donald and purge the jew mods that fucking banned you and stop spewing miga diarrhea all over this board

Attached: basedsuperbasedMAGA.png (772x436, 332K)

DefeatistAnon's number of children
>0

kek, glad to see their elderly are paying for raising the same nigger children we have to deal with too