Small Business Owners Report In

Is anyone here not actually a NEET or a wage cuck? Small business owners report in - just started one myself. March and I'm gonna try and top it in April.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 6.08.02 PM.png (1822x938, 130K)

You are still a wagie even if you own your own business and work it.

Nice, user. What does your business do? Starting one up is my dream.

I don't have a boss so... feel free to suck my dick.

What I said seems to upset you. I'm sorry but it is the truth. Working for a wage makes you a wagie. Having a boss makes it worse, but owning a business and working it makes you a wagie.

I don't think you know how money or business works

And I don't think you can face reality.

i own a business that grosses about 11-15 million usd a year.

ama

im 27 and dont use any websites but Jow Forums and my work email.

my payroll fluctuates between 68-74k every two weeks.

Go back to your NEET life you fucking neckbeard

t. retard

Proof

idk ask me questions retard.

what do u want my
fucking payroll summeries from adp? employee w2s? suck my cock.

Stay broke nigga

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 6.22.28 PM.png (1388x1022, 166K)

>I don't know what a wage is

>asks what I would need for proof
>proceeds to list off plenty of good proofs
>doesn’t post any
>implies I’m a faggot

You are fake news.

This thread is fucking shit. What buisness are you guys in? I peddle 3d printed shit on ebay.

What's the business

ok.

dont ask my any questions go back to ur braap barn

i am an importer of food and food products.

I run a financial advising and insurance practice

oh yea fag? whats the total liquidity you manage?

From what region? Is your business regional or national? How'd you get into it?

Yeah, I own 3 PC-12 and will get a brand new PC-24 (about 5 million CHF) delivered in october. I mostly do flights for 5 large swiss companies and trying to extend my market. I employ a total of 70 people for my operations and I guess I will expand to 100 within the year.
>22 years old, have a CPL and just bought a house

i started working in food service,
got good and a particular thing and kept too it.

I would say regional, but i so have customers all over the country. I am by no means a “national” distributer or chain.

I am the difative small business. I still drive my own trucks some times.

bruh talk to Noah at Greenbriar. he can hook u up with mad planes. no joke. if you got coin

What was the one thing?

im not going to dox myself
faggot

Probably going to try becoming an entrepreneur withing in the next few years. It's hard working a shit job with shit wage for someone else. It's inefficient use of my time.

im assuming u grew up in a family around planes.

tell me, are ultralights a joke?

i want a single
prop float plane bretty badly. any recomendations?

>try to become entrapenaur

and you will forever stay poor with that kind of attitude. you dont “become” an entrapenuer. you make connections, make promises, and fufill them.

Plz tell me your wisdom and anecdotes. also what kind of business? Retail? it's something digital isn't it?

What advice would you give to someone who has pretty much nothing and wanted to start a business? Any opportunities or under served markets you have seen and wouldn’t mind sharing?

Okay, riddle me this, how do you make those connections when you start with nothing. Since you do B2B who do you deal with in other corps, totally size dependent?
How big of an investment did you need to start doing your thing?

I don't need much, I got all I need to roll for now. Also I put my focus on buy and hire local so thats why I go all out Pilatus.

Yeah my dad flew for Swissair, Swiss and later did his own thing. I used his plane, build up my own base and bought up what ever I could get.

Ultralights are mostly a meme. They're great recreational planes but else meh. If you want a backcountry plane look at the PC-6. Even the damn old ones are great puddle jumpers, can be fitted with floats and land on any fucking strip.

Most delusional wagecuck 2k19

digital is for .001% of people to succeed in.

not so much retail. back of house. as I said im an importer.
heres an anecdote:

-2017 september FSMA comes into effect
-everybody who isnt sqf schemed shits there pants
-idgaf, keep doing what im doing
-begin to get requests for C of A’s and other heeby jeeby paperwork cause everybody is covering there ass
>cause im a fucking moron, i dont do them.
>lose a huge client

now i make any international vendor do all of my paperwork for me.
lesson is: if uncle sam wants it, give it up. its not worth the headache

SAVE MONEY. DO NOT BUY ENTERTAINMENT THINGS. FUN IS NOT A VIRTUE.

also,

LIQUED CAPITOL IS
HARD TO MAINTAIN. nobody has it like that other than saudis and they are
scum. dont let people
who wear fancy watches or drive expensive cars intimidate you. if you tell a customer or a vendor your going to do something, do it. your “credit” and word and ability to pay within 60 days is more important than anything on earth. even your wife and family.

i started with a little
under 500k in cash that i saved. fuck you im not going to hold your dick to tell you how to get customers.

years old, have a CPL and just bought a house
Mom and dad helped for your capital? How did you start the whole thing?

>liquid
He said finance not at a bottling company you absolute sperg

How much debt do you have?

you have to join regional associations of whatever the field might be and attend functions. Make yourself as a resource for your market (whatever it may be). There's lots of people doing what you're doing, you just need to be the best one. Go after it and don't try to be anything. Be it.

You’re a huge fag no matter what, kill yourself.

haha how did you know I want a backcountry plane?

Yes i have a dream of some
sort of shitty ultralight but I think Ill die.

I want a plane that can handle salt and fresh water that I can fish off of.

t.brokeassleaf

you will be forever poor

how do you do that?

Wealthier than you both materiality and spiritually.

As owner of a small business you are both employer and employee. Still a wagie.

Yeah they did. I got my first own plane form my dad, worked my ass off for 2 years to get my company started
>first year was on hourly wage of below 20cents
>second year I got some fixed deals and money rolling to invest and committed on the PC-24
>it all worked out somehow

regional associations are good customers. i would never join one

>be selling to one korean fruit and vegetable stand
>eventually get ask to supply his friend
>before you know it im supplying about 52 different fruit and vegetable stands
>after about a year they start nickle and diming me on price, just 1 store though
>i had stupidly marked up my stuff by only .55% so i had no room to go down
>suddenly only have 30 stores
>after about a week lose the entire association.

they can be good money if you can keep your margins. dont ever join an association. its just advice from poors to poors.

I was going to run a business but now that the bag is nearly secured what's the point?

>my father is wealthier than your materiality and spiritually

How I know that? You want floats buddy.
Pilatus PC-6 is your plane of choice. Get a PPL and that little thing is a wet dream.

by working hard faggot

I'd be willing to bet none

>american trying to write a sentence
Close... but no

You sound like an insufferable faggot. Please buy a plane and crash it lmao

I don’t own a business but I guess you could say I’m self employed. I post this from my three monitor 5k desktop death machine. Watch the markets my niggas.

one day I just may buy one. Its a nice looking plane!

does it hahe a little hole in the back by the prop I can poop out of if I have to?

i once had to poop on a small 8 seater plane and the pilot told ke to use the “crap hole” and by gum there was a poopy hole. haha

sorry for being crass, i know you swiss are NeverNakeds

Attached: B9CEE39B-94A5-4D4A-88C0-7BE850621AF5.png (828x1792, 1.66M)

The only real great alternative that is a plane and also might fit the ultralight would be a Piper Cube. Those are great little aircrafts if you want to hit up river banks in Alaska or other remote regions.

ok. im sure ur family
has alot of money.

ur the loser who spelled “materialy” wrong.

Previously self employed doing contract work (my contract) for people who couldn’t find permanent skilled labour in an area they needed, so I trained up quick and worked till they found someone.
I’d happily burn clients if they fucked me over or pulled any shit whatsoever, then set my lawyers at their throats till they lost 10x what they owed me, showed them how much they’d lost, then told them we wouldn’t stop until they paid triple the original amount plus lawyers fees.
I pretty quickly got a reputation as someone you didn’t fuck over.

Injury got in the way of work, so now I’m neeting it up on my savings doing fuck all but hitting the gym every day till I’m better.
Decided to go back into software development making my own games, already got some Nintendo dev kits, trying to see if Sony likes my game pitch.
Things are alright, but I’m earning fuck all for the time being.

I have a side gig in addition to my main day job. I'm doing the best with what God's given me so far, and I hope eventually I won't need the day job anymore.

I have flown on pipers. they are very loud.

>buzzwords
(((You)))

i do most of my fishing in saskatawan.

maybe near where this inbred lives

This is going to be big, but if you answer me, i will sincerely thank you.

Could you explain to me the work process i have limited understanding of the process of importing and specifically making a business of it, of course i know what it means as a word you work internationally with businesses/states/private individuals to bring in something to the country to other customers in your nation.
A good middle man job it seems.
But how do you make a lucrative business of it? Price difference, product variance? What do you actually do? Do you call & email businesses in canada or mexico to ship some amount of something on someones dime to some customer somewhere that wants it? What is preventing your local customers from just doing it themselves. Too much of a hassle, so they outsource it to others? How did your first day go? Did you look up businesses in another country to see what they have at what price and then make calls to potential customers? Do you handle the logistics, i infer you know the laws in relation to the import process at least nominally. How do you decide how much profit you should make off of your customers?
You said you had no formal training to it, what were the most crucial things to know before you started? The things necessary to know before starting?

and you will succeed my friend.

nice doubles.

I wrote my first book this year. Sales are doing a couple hundred a month atm but much bigger marketing push in September this year.

I just got a job that has lots of free time so I plan to write more books and sell them to try and get to the $20,000 a month mark.

Will be building websites e commerce etc as well.

Also own my own real estate brokerage which has yearly income of $30k~ with not much work at all, I should use this more or hire agents but I dont love the job so just end up doing a few deals a year.

Ive had two or three failed business up to this point in my life, one of them which raised 6figures.

Oh well keep trying thats the name of the game, perseverance
>inb4redspacing
Eat a dick

Alright, so when I sent out a bill for 10k, I only keep my hourly rate times the hours I worked of that, and the remaining 70-80% disappears into thin air, yeah?
No nigga. I keep it all. Minus whatever I spent on materials, but I already spent that. There’s still an extra 10 fucking grand sitting in my account, and no ones fucking touching it.

Wrong word, wagie.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 6.55.48 PM.png (649x295, 37K)

They usually fit some small chemical toilets in those. No privacy but at least it works.
You can usually get a used one for under 500k or a brand new cube for about 350k.
Those a smapp prop planes, they're all loud and shaky but comfy enough for fishing trips. Do you want to land on a river bank? It's a cube, is a nearby airstrip or lake good enough it's the PC-6.

This month has sucked. At least I have 100k in receivables. And roughly 300k in work lined up. Feast or famine.

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-185626.jpg (1440x2960, 473K)

its ok user. my quickbooks shows a negative 7 figure number. your gonna make it.

t. business student

go ask ur professor faggot.

I'm 21 with £80 and live in London.

What do.

Good for you OP, I would love to start my own businesses but I'm a brainlet and approaching 30 without any real experience so I doubt I could do that sort of thing. Keep on keeping on.

I make about $60-$80k off my own business plus a wagecuck salary of $60 plus a wife who makes $85k (slay qween!) and still can’t afford a house or car; take the bus to work. Absolutely state of city living in America.

kys all you disgusting capitalist kike supporters!

lmaaaoooooo. i bet u order seamless all the time. you can get a fucking car for like 300 a month are you mentally retarded?

What fucking city is that?

ok moron.

Buy 2 24 packs of beer and cooling bag. Sell them on friday/saturday night in the go out districts.
It's a 400% ROI.

i have never seen a small toilet on any float plane i have been on. is it the same as a boat? is it called a Head?

my boat has a toilet but i dont use it cause emptying the sump is horrible! is it the same on a small plane?

the plane which i pooped on had a hole in it thar just dropped the poopy out into the sky. no worries though, it was over canada.

I guess i got it right, BRB starting my own import export shop, watchout kiddo i will have a monopoly with my jewish lads on the entire global market in a few years time and then i will buy you out and watch you go broke because of inflation.

Please pity a poorfag and tell me something.
>t. business student
t.a fucking NEET, my fucking welfare check has been cut so i need to do something now ffffuuuu.

Attached: 1553458148937.jpg (365x365, 56K)

I can smell the kikery in this thread.

Attached: 1544603473445.jpg (960x654, 123K)

im a practicing Orthodox christian. kill yourself.

That's a good cover there, now go back to jerking of to your excel spreadsheet.

It's a simple camping toilet you get from any outdoor store. You just throw out the bag, put a new one in and be done about it. The other option are literally adult diapers. I'm not even joking.

On the PC-12 I got a build in toilet with some privacy and plumbing and on the PC-24 I will have a actual toilet compartment. Both can be pumped out by any ground handling so I don't care.

Oh that's a good question, what software if any do you use?
>inbefore still being coy
>say AMA and then answer nothing
Should i thank you in advance or call you a niggerfaggot in advance?

You sound like a boomer faggot that is obsessed with attention like a bitch
>bragging on an anonymous board
Ahahahahahaha hahahah at your """""""""""""life""""""""""

omg like the little shit bag. ill tell you, the money i pay for the charter of these fucking planes, I would freak out if I ever saw a camping toilet. like no. I payed 6 or 7 thousand canadian for this flight, I dont want to use a fucking camping toilet. the poopy hole is much more satisfying.

Are you a girl? What the fuck is wrong with your writing?

quickbooks,
adp,
microsoft word.
a telephone.

i am excel illeterate. My bookkeeper uses a number of other softwares, but quickbooks mainly.

Im a neet but in a few years im absolutely fucked and will not have enough money. I have no education but i want to start a business. I thought about opening a vape shop because there is only one in our town and it's horrendous prices make me laugh.

honestly what shithole country are you even from?

Okay thanks, that is something potentially useful.

Michigan. XD

If any biz fags can answer this for me.. I read in forbes mag, that pushing a non disclosure agreement is going to hinder your chances for funding.. Is that true, or are they just trying to bait a sucker?

do girls relish having beer shits cramped into the back of a small loud plane while trying to not get it on your pants?