I really hate russian people, i hope NATO bombs the shit out of Russia soon

I really hate russian people, i hope NATO bombs the shit out of Russia soon

Attached: vatnik.jpg (1026x438, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGFNyDsBukg
themoscowtimes.com/2019/04/04/official-poll-shows-russians-too-poor-to-afford-shoes-puzzling-kremlin-a65083
youtube.com/watch?v=Slxpo2G-yCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope Turkey bombs Israel soon

yeah why not

Did Russian tourists forget to tip you at your resort job Paco?

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u2.png (413x549, 82K)

There's a video where that russian fag got raped in jail

he is actually an homosexual like all russians

i want these beauties to fly over Moscow

Attached: b2.jpg (900x500, 21K)

Nobody hates the Russian people, but the entire planet hates Putin and all the other Moscow jews controlling the Russian government.

>Nobody hates the Russian people,
ask the ukrainians and the balts what they think of them

Why would a mexican though?

youtube.com/watch?v=KGFNyDsBukg

Attached: putin claps.gif (538x438, 2.03M)

Attached: 1529627374679.jpg (448x545, 28K)

Funny you say, that's pretty much what happened lol

your country is not sending their best

You wanna suck my cock?

Wear heels for me, send me a pic of your boipucci and I'll cum hard in it.

Send me your address where you live, cum on, I'll visit you Pedro, I'll make sure your boipucci gets a real rough fucking.

Shut the fuck up leaf

But, what about the hardbass? :'(

shut up mono monki, heil hilter

Send me your address.

Cancun

Street number and apartment, majke sure you wear black heels.

Attached: 6971AF73-FCB2-4436-B5D4-EB4BB4296405.jpg (608x331, 163K)

tio is barely esleepy

Attached: A3ECB009-3E75-4739-A89D-4BC58351DAC8.jpg (118x142, 10K)

:D that shut paco up! that Alexei stood up to entire town of these paco faggots and they couldn't even kill him. Can't wait for Alexei to come back and kill more of them monos monkeys

Russia is a 4th world country that is Just few steps away to look like brazil

Bro have you not, i dont know like, ever looked at your own country?

bwahahahah! yet they are feared by USA, have space program, have giant economy that a lot of the world depends on and can nuke your shitskin place you call home without you being able to do anything in return. Paco, Russia can literally fly over tomorrow and nuke you into oblivion and Trump will welcome it. Mexico has 40 million more people than Russia yet lack 40 iq points compare to the most retarded Russian

Russia Haz sPace!!

have population of 140 million people, live next door to greatest country on earth, still living in dark ages like niggers in africa. blame everyone else but yourself. ORANGE MAN IS BAD!

Does everyone in your country hate Mexicans?

Rus ppl are good. If you watch videos on jewtube, vk, or now some young ones they are all based and know that their govt is lying. I fucking wish brits knew their govt was shit, but they are total retards. Russians use many sources for news, unlike dumbass Americans. The government is suspect though

I thought for a moment that you were describing russia
Maybe because the UK is not a hellhole like russia

Everyone in the US know their government is lying and corrupt. It’s been a meme for almost as long as we’ve been a country. No one has done shit since 1864. We just continue to take it up the ass.

To find out who your enemy is, find out who you cant criticize.
Hmmm, people here respond really negatively towards criticism of Russia...

Attached: Tianasquare.jpg (330x218, 47K)

No. Just the one guy. The leaf was just shitposting.

>Official Poll Shows Russians Too Poor to Afford Shoes, Puzzling Kremlin
themoscowtimes.com/2019/04/04/official-poll-shows-russians-too-poor-to-afford-shoes-puzzling-kremlin-a65083

most do

Here in México we dont think about you

bean friend when will you stop shitting up my continent ?

There in shitskinco you don't think at all.. your head is filled with tacos, paco

If they don't pull out of Venezuela before the time limit, you might get your wish. This ain't Ukraine.

>THIS
Blease stop sending frijoles this way. This shit is getting out of control.

If Boeing stops buying cheap titanium from russia, the whole mining industry would collapse

if USA stops buying avocado, in 3 weeks mexicans will live in nigloos like niggers in africa

Attached: 1547437854575.jpg (467x960, 32K)

Why would a costa rican shill for russia this Hard

Fuck off retarded spic. That russian is my hero.

why is shitskin trying so hard to shit on Russians to appease to democRATic USA

> political dissident with troubled past honors your country with his presence
> contributes to local economy, increases diversity, but stumbles in understanding local customs
> cartels leak his information, violent mob forms consisting of low level cartel associates and applicants from out of town
> cartel-controlled police do nothing as mob storms man minding his own business in his own home
> mierda monkey army somehow manages to take heavier casualties than the opposing force consisting of one fat man
Seems like your lawless country is the one that should be hated here

Based RUᛋᛋIAN BVLL removing dirty swarthy subhumans.

because of that mentally ill faggot who came here, and bribed our authorities with no problem

pidoraha porvalas speshite videt

>and bribed our authorities with no problem
so you blaming foreigners once again for corruption of your local faggots? how does that sit with you on mental level? proves my point is that your iq is that of a nigger

the police should have let the angry mexicans lynch that disgusting human being, but instead they protected him

didn't look like police did anything but standby and watch mierda mono army swarm his house.

see this >> mierda monkey army somehow manages to take heavier casualties than the opposing force consisting of one fat man

>didn't look like police did anything but standby
the police and an ambulance saved that faggot from getting murdered

Shut the fuck up you literal nigger
Russia is way better than Mexico and I'll gladly side with them over this SHITHOLE country anytime.
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1550345685731.png (213x201, 11K)

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

I don't. I hope NATO dissolves itself before it forces more Turks into Europe.

Attached: 1554092176926.jpg (419x480, 81K)

more like police and ambulance saved more mierda monkeys from getting murdered while fat man was going full rambo

>hurr durr I have no arguments so I'll just post a silly wojack xD
Imagine being this stupid. Holy fuck.
I bet you unironically voted for Peña Nieto and AMLO.

Attached: images.jpg (249x203, 6K)

>Imagine being this stupid. Holy fuck.
>I bet you unironically voted for Peña Nieto and AMLO.
>AMLO

Attached: images.png (800x729, 48K)

exactly.. he was about to murder 100 more of you shitskins with that beach chair

Russians are some of the most friendly hillarious people I've ever had the pleasure knowing. Total REDPILLED fantastic human beings

Attached: 1554002432802.jpg (500x505, 23K)

he just stabbed a kid, stop saying non sense

LMAO based russki btfo mexican manlet cucks. Not only he survived he created his own GANG in prison. What a chad

>208940874
>nothing but shitty Wojack edits
Pinche imbécil gringo con proxy jajajaja. Ya mejor vete a morir por Israel y déjate de hacer mamadas de hilo, pendejo. Y también aprende Español que dentro de poco lo vas a necesitar para tramitar tus papeles del gobierno jajajaja.

Russia will never try to start a direct conflict with NATO, Russia is deathly afraid of the big NATO cock because they know that they would get stomped. And we won't start a direct conflict with Russia either because allowing them to exist justifies military spending, and also provides us with something to laugh at

Attached: 1119.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

I feel like you could hate kikes in Russia and it would be cool with people. Yes?

why don't you post the video of that stabbing, looked sweet while the rest of the mierda monkeys stood on and watched with their sticks and rocks :D My only regret about that night is that he didn't gutted more of your bean-faggots

litereally the best post in this thread, Russia is basically a paper tiger where people cant afford shoes
i am sure that retard will get shot once he gets out of prison

by whom? your corrupt gov't officials or one of butt-hurt mierda monkey? Hopefully he'll stab more of you faggots when he gets out. You dumb beaners do enough damage to yourself with population 40 million larger than Russia.

>Hopefully he'll stab more of you faggots when he gets out.
not gonna happen

Hey, Boricua. He's no really a Mexican. He's just a LARPER who is using a Mexican proxy. You can stop now.
Él ni siquiera sabe Español.

Attached: 1549838790164.jpg (236x221, 13K)

Are you still mad because russian step on your botanas?

he is probably a russian living in costa rica, because his country is horrible

how the fuck is he still alive?

Shut the fuck up, nigger. Turn off the proxy and let me see where you really are from, faggot.
You are not Mexican at all.

Op is a fukken bot no one in this thread is real but me

orale vato :D

Russia literally looks like an african country
youtube.com/watch?v=Slxpo2G-yCc

What is the matter at all? Who is this guy?

Attached: purple sunset - 2.jpg (500x315, 30K)

> cartels leak his information, violent mob forms consisting of low level cartel associates and applicants from out of town
It was actually trolls from intersection of 2ch/vk communities. They actually gangstalked him in mexico.

Rabbit hole is deep and there are a lot of details, prob forgot a lot.
Once upon a time people of 2ch discovered peculiar channel on youtube - man walks fast on narrow russian streets, seeks schoolchildren or elderly people, rapidly aproaches from behind and pushes them, screaming insults.
For such eccentric behaviour he gains a fan club of sorts(but they also collect info/his history/dox akin to kiwifarms).
Some time it is just imageboard fun - watching videos, searching for new channel after previous got deleted, chatting and discussing what insane shit he will pull off next. He is at least superficially known by whole russian 2ch and around it.
Turns out some sort of "anti-fandom" start to form.
Then he disappeared and emerge in mexico.
In short, the history is - dude was a diving instructor in egypt, but then his mental health became bad and he returned to russia. Started filming his shit but then ended up in mental institution. Bribed his way out(though got better) and ran to mexico, to be diving instructor in some tourist city once more.
But he got worse again: got fat, started filming his usual style content with harrasment and insulting random people, added nazi and judaism symbolism(all of it, at once) to his photos/videos.
Anti-fandom start gayop on vk. Some bearded s o i-looking dude was spotted following alex with a camera, when alex notices it(and gets angry) - waves at him, points camera and smiles. A lot of mexican media gets messages about dangerousr russian nazi wandering their streets, and it is confirmed they are all sent by people from vk, they celebrate when articles appear in newspapers.
And then lynch mob gathers and you know what happens next.

Stay mad pathetic mierda.

Attached: 14952532764590.png (865x849, 1.35M)

i am gonna suppose you live in the donbass

Russia is becoming Americanized very quickly. Too bad they will always stay poor because most of them Russians are lying stupid mutts.

Nope.
Its just your uncontrollable, but impotent butthurt that did not get any weaker after more than two years is extremely amusing.
And your total inability to comprehend any arguments or accept reasoning and explanations makes it even more hilarious, you only scream frothing from the mouth in blind tribalism since first threads on krautchan/int.
But there are lessons in this(at least for me) - meaningful, human dialogue with your kind is impossible. Will keep it in mind.

Attached: TIGERS.jpg (1244x3426, 826K)

>stay mad pathetic mierda
kek, you funny

Bыключaй пpoкcи и пиздyй oбpaтнo нa cocaкy. Пoлyчилocь дoвoльнo пpaвдoпoдoбнo, нo никoгo ты тyт нe yбeдишь в тoм в чeм хoчeшь yбeдить.

Attached: 1 (2).png (738x119, 8K)

i dont understand monkey language

Russians>beans>niggers>poles=kikes.

russians = niggers

nah, theyre pretty chill, a bit above the average beaners or arab.

you say that because you dont live close to them, you sounded like those white guilt cucks who say blacks are pretty chill and not bad people