Why is society pushing interracial couples so hard?

Why is society pushing interracial couples so hard?

Is there an ulterior motive?

Attached: milk.jpg (667x378, 45K)

user.
Race is a social construct. It isn't real.
Don't be racist.

havent you had enough bullshit threads on Jow Forums miss venti? whats wrong? are your thotcam incomes no longer enough to support your whore lifestyle? do you want money? just ask, im sure someone here will pay you for sex.

can't be a racist if i only hate one race (niggers).

What an ugly mistake of the mother nature

ulterior is a good word. i feel like uncommon words like ulterior dont get used enough. its a pretty sweet word. very meaningful and forceful.

Mark Zuckerberg made this data mining thread. He can't even act human on accident.

>society
you mean jews
but only for thee not for meeeeee!

Attached: merchants.jpg (1865x524, 183K)

Le nufag.

no it's totally on the up and up you fucking bigot

read the protocols

you fuckin moron

its all in there

we should be pushing them... off cliffs.

satan don't like you boy

Attached: IMG_20180321_002502.jpg (638x467, 45K)

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

Media and The elite want to control the mind of the folks, as you can see all social medias, propaganda, music are trying to brainwash to the white girls

Attached: 1546285265660.jpg (640x426, 33K)

What society pushes for this that doesn't have jews controlling their politics, immigration, education, or media. Asia doesn't push.

They actively push against Asian female White male pairings because it promotes Asian fetishism just like Hitler.

It is solely Black male White Female interbreeding that is promoted because both are more easily influenced by the media and their offspring is more likely to be manipulated too.

The answer is almost always "money". People will identify with an advertisement or movie or whatever if they have some representation in it, and therefore be more likely to give the advertisers money. So the people making the media will include people of different races to appeal more to different demographics, which a lot of times means having an interracial couple. The majority of people don't care about miscegenation that much; it attracts more people to the product than it pushes away.

>Why is society pushing interracial couples so hard?
there is no clear answer
but my theory is that the jews are trying to get back at white people for the holocaust and attempt to genocide them

How can I be racist if race isn't real? Doesn't even make sense. If race isn't real I can't be racist. The perception of racism would be a figment of your immagination as well. It's impossible for me to be racist. Niggers

> Highest class
Kalergi Plan
> High class
Virtue signalling to distract from their crimes against lower classes
> Middle class
Genuinely brainwashed to believe race-mixing will end conflict forever, as long as it's only other people's kids doing it
> Lower classes
Either already engaged in it or keeping their heads down and avoiding attention

Diversity is our strength. We need more diversity. Look at China -- they're almost 100% diverse, but here we're only about 30-40% diverse. We must continue to push diversity until we are 100% D I V E R S E

Because whites are superior and subhumans feel entitled to their superiority.

Tbh I really don't think jews are maliciously trying to genocide white people...
It's just rich people trying to make more money. Jewish people are disproportionately wealthy in a lot of places and so when "rich people are trying to make even more money" it means that a lot of jewish people are trying to make more money. If there were negative effects from doing something (like portraying interracial couples) then it would stop being done.

Whites are the last race to be good at capitalism and actively oppose it. They are smart, they work well but they don't want to be overworked like spics and chinks which are smart but also are empty soulless drones. Whites strike for working conditions and overtime, the others work like good goys.
To extinguish white people you cannot kill them, they'd rise up and nuke everything, you have to sic white women against white men, with the mutt result coming from propaganda being dumber, with no roots and easier to exploit.
The marketing thing is close, but not quite. It's easy to make a Star Wars movie when everybody is a fucking ugly atheist mutt, it's easy to cut wages in Germany by 400€ when everybody has 10 kids, can barely speak German and lives in a two store flat eating rice and beans all week. That's what they want, that's the real future, not a bunch of nigger engineers flying to Mars. Whites have a higher standard compared to other races, they have to go because they are not willing to live like white trash on a global scale, even their actual white trash is way too high maintenance compared to a family of niggers and spics.
The demonization of white men in media is due to this, it's not because they're asshurt for the holocaust, that's added benefit, the real reason is that they are factually devaluing the worth of the western people as we go along.

Attached: globalism reason.png (1863x201, 42K)

This
That's why we have to boycott the businesses of all the multiculties. Hit them where it hurts -- in the wallet.

I hate that whores face. It’s horrible

It’s not the Kalergi plan and it’s definitely not the Jews. Whew, thank god we cleared that up. It’s a— mystery... it’s a big giant mystery.

Bad_example.jpg
She gets banned everywhere for being conservative (as opposed to the neocunts like Beck and Lahren).
She actually is borderline alt-right, and if she wasn't 33% black, she'd probably be 14/88. She probably just wishes she were 100% so she could go full fasc.

Attached: Britler flex.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

The pathetic beta orbiters support that mutt.

Attached: 76ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I've spilled my 100% aryan seed numerous times to that webm

... We are spics... We ARE SPICS!!!! yes, interracial propaganda is disgusting but we shouldn't be so critical of caucasoid people with mixed genes. Unless they are black supremacists

idk how you guys do that. If I'm not at least looking at nudity, I'd rather just imagine some and beat off to a visualized scenario in my head.

Attached: Britler cat.gif (245x270, 2.22M)

pushing the boundaries of sexuality is the marketing paradigm we live in. any real world result is secondary to the profit motive.

It's the desired end goal of the nwo, a mixed pup with no roots and full allegiance to the state

It's not society, it's the Jews. They believe all the goyim or "lesser races" of the world, including whites, will all mix together. Doing will cause the collapse of society and nations...except for Israel and bring forward their God who will grant them power over all the lesser races. The only race capable to fight back are the whites. If we are gone then the average IQ lowers with an increase in noggs and mutts. Lower IQ people are easily controlled, don't require the same standards of living as whites, or even the same needs or ambitions. The perfect slaves. Sounds stupid and crazy but it's literally in their holy books. Just Google it and hopefully you are smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

To make more nigger cattle for the jewish overlords to control.

No it's not. Race is real, you can tell by working with a nigger or spic or chink for a couple days.

Destroy hundreds of thousands of years of your lineage goyim! But jews need to be protected! Leonardo decaprio is a dickhead for dating that jew! Leave her alone

Attached: 994EE3B4-AD89-4053-95F0-F227B9FC3912.jpg (1242x1242, 725K)

>inb4 jew/zionist/shill/whatever. Because I know people on Jow Forums like to shout that shit as much as SJWs like to do it to "bigot nazi racist cis shitlords REEE".

So much of this just reads like a regurgitation of propaganda. You're as deeply influenced by right-wing echo chambers as SJWs are by left-wing echo chambers. I really don't think the Jews give a shit about going out of their way to be harmful, they just seem that way because it's easy to see many examples of them being greedy to the extent that others are harmed by it.

Literally everything can be explained by people being greedy cunts.
See what I wrote here: The demonetization of whites online because media platforms are companies, which, that's right you guessed it, are greedy as shit. They would rather just *not* pay the person and keep the money for themselves.
Why import immigrants? Because they bring money that will be spent and go into greedy people's pockets.
Why have lots of different racial characters in Star Wars? Because it will attract a larger demographic and make more money, and also you'll be able to make merchandise that non-whites will also be more likely to buy.
Why cut wages? To keep more money for themselves.

It's because the white male is so hated on the left, they cannot show him in a good light or at all. Also, they're trying to boost the global community idea. Makes for bad shows as they're pushing leftard religious beliefs instead of making passable stories.

We answered this question years ago. And then again the next day. And every day after that. And yesterday. And multiple times today. And an hour ago. Where the fuck have you been?

>hey white guy
>race isn’t real
Top lel

Attached: clown_world_honk.gif (500x500, 1.27M)

Attached: A62299C9-0109-4C29-B64F-2479514F9C50.jpg (600x450, 63K)

No, yours sounds like liberalist propaganda, and very strong denial too.
I told you exactly the problem: the USE cannot compete with the rest of the world without whites being demolished because they're too high maintenance and too hard to be subjugated, in fact the only way their tactic is working is by turning whites against themselves, whites are genociding whites. The only way to create the USE is to have dumb mutts easier to exploit like spics, chinks or 56%ers. Once enough people willing to work for no money are snuck in the countries, you can no longer say no, so either you accept or you die. 40h is the norm, two people working together 40 each, then each working 60, and so on.
Everything else, including marketing and movie propaganda stems from that. It's not to increase sales but to normalize niggers and mutts as the future.
Why do you think they bother retconning history in the UK shows, to have niggers watch them? No, it's to normalize in the mind of white people niggers always being there.
Worst of all, you didn't need Jow Forums to figure all of this out, it's in your face.

The msm is trying to displace white demographics to circumvent Trump from winning reelections to usurp whites from having a majority of the United States. And all the minorities are aware and complicit of it and are running propaganda and trying to push genetic warfare, psyops, collusion and applying e-pressure on people.

These are lefty shills trying engage in this psyop and theft of the country while trying to scapegoat and damage control from being shills

Classic.

Attached: 1551470405327.png (1000x800, 313K)

>Watching a pirated bluray copy of Bumblebee expect it to be decent because I expect nothing from it other than big explosions and machine sounds like 90% of big blockbuster movies
>Takes place in the 80's or something, usually a nice era to depict, I like the atmosphere
>Sunny commiefornia, following a real human bean moody girl lead female
>.. who's the male though? I know they're going to push some bullshit "kiss at the end of the movie"-type bullshit
>""Nerdy"" (as told by the character, saying rather than showing) Jewfro-haired black half-cast is the male
Expected, but why. Why in literally every fucking movie. Every god damn.

I know that I'm a faggot for expecting anything but pure garbage out of Hollywood, and I did enjoy other aspects of the movie as the pointless adventure it is, and the setting, but why. Is there any reasoning beyond "the Jews run Hollywood and they want whites to race-mix until they no longer pose a threat to open Jewish domination of the world"? Anyone? Any reason? Blacks aren't going to watch the movie because of it, he's not even "black"-black so they wouldn't accept him, he's some 33% black 33% white 16.5% jew 16.5% latin american genetic garbage mix of literally who the fuck would bring this into the world. It's not for the vast majority of the audience, white males and guys who whined at their dads enough to take them to see it. It can only be targeted at a specific 5% or whatever of the audience, girls growing up watching every single depiction of white females with a brown male, to normalize it.

It's straight up brainwashing, and these God damned kikes need to be dealt with over this and other bullshit before it's too late. A problem is that females are too dependent on adhering to the group, so as long as they keep making it seem "normal" to pour your genes down the drain, they're going to feel too much peer pressure from the media to protest it in their personal lives.

TL;DR It's the Jews. It's always the Jews.

Attached: 1547851810683.jpg (249x247, 7K)

Thotzz law

Attached: 2p43nu (1).jpg (500x781, 98K)

Thotzz law indeed

Fucking called it. Just because I have a different opinion than you doesn't make me a shill. If I'm full of shit then why not just explain why (and everyone being "manipulated with psy-op propoganda")? It would not only be more constructive, unlike just plugging your ears and calling me a shill, but would also strengthen people's resilience to being manipulated.

Call me what you want but I don't really see myself as a liberal...
Hatred for big companies is shared by both liberals and conservatives (especially Marxists - who I'll admit are mostly leftists, but I'm definitely not a Marxist). Talking shit doesn't address the actual topic though, so there's not much point in me wasting my breath trying to defend myself from accusations.

So. Whites are too high maintenance and too hard to be subjugated? It's literally the opposite. White people are low-maintenance compared to many other races - they are on average pretty civilized and don't need a ton of overhead to maintain a functional society.
I'm American so I don't really fux with EU politics much, so I don't have much to say about USE / Kalergi plan shit.
The erasure of whites is an issue everywhere though, which is why I'm even in this thread. I just have different thoughts about what's causing it.
I agree that work culture is cancer and needs to be addressed and that that's linked with the whole white genocide thing.
And I explained already though how pushing racial diversity everywhere is part of the greed issue.