Are prisons in america really that bad for white people?

Are prisons in america really that bad for white people?
sorry, didn't know where to post this, maybe you guys can answer my doubts.

Attached: werewrwerwer.png (960x574, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you sliding by posting this?

What's the point of your post?
>haha if you surround and threaten someone with violence they get scare hahaha
No shit taco-paco.

>Demarcus.
Mutts control your pets, you give them the weirdest names, even for animals.

>How to "reform" a racist
>Surround him with violent and unstable niggers
This sounds like the exact opposite of what would happen.

Too bad actual white nationalists aren't degenerates who go to prison. If they do, it was probably for a just cause, just like when Hitler was jailed. Jail is for white trash, spics, and niggers. We have no need to worry about prison.

Attached: dissappoint-father.jpg (900x705, 79K)

>>nigger talking about prison experience
lol is this supposed to be intimidating? I'm white, I'll never go to prison.

>>DESPITE

Attached: 1549408135813.jpg (1280x745, 146K)

>wait until they go to prison
Kek he's gonna be there a while

>Demarcus

Attached: 6DAE04686065452E94057EF876584CF3.png (362x507, 192K)

Don't those people usually join up with the skinheads for protection?

HA, AB and even spic gangs hate niggers in jail and any decent white can get their support.

>Haha we're such a violent race that it scares people!
Not really helping yourself tyreece

> How you reform a racist
> Literally the reason US prisons have Nazi gangs

LMAO

yes, it's generally known in prison populations that whites are the weakest/have the tightest anus. This is why most whites end up in administrative segregation to escape prison rape

Attached: 1541390247286s[1].jpg (233x249, 8K)

Do blacks and hispanics have loose anuses because they're always lowkey taking it up the ass from their homies?

Why are niggers and spics so gay??

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

>If we gang rape White guys in prison and kick the shit out of them they'll totally stop being racist

fpbp

Parole officer here, most of the time white guys, especially the younger ones, come out more racist because they have to band together if they go to a camp or facility with a lot of gang problems.

Most of the validated white gang members I see don't have anything to do with their gangs outside of prison, whereas the black gang members are way more likely to actually be gangbangers outside of prison.

Wouldn't this just make him even more racist? The whole point of American History X was that the Aryan Brotherhood were all faggots while the black people were the only ones friendly to Edward Norton.

Is prison for blacks like going to mecca is for muslims?

>reform a "realist"
>lock him up with even worse
>immediate finds and joins a white gang for protection / security

niggers are stupider than we think

Attached: chris rock blacks and niggers.png (468x400, 213K)

Yes, but blacks like in the OP are literally retarded.

It's more like Confirmation for Christians. It's how you come of age and enter full niggerhood.

Yeah, the Black GRIDS prevalence doesn't come out of nowhere.

What's the purpose of the "FAKE" watermark?

>1 post by this id
Really makes me think

nope whites are teamed up with mexicans in prison

>It DOES say "fake" faintly in the background
Good catch. wtf is that about?

Do black people think "going to prison" is just something that happens to people for no reason?

"Low-key white racist" is code for normie. Good thing this dipshit "reforming" them is also going to redpill them.

lmao maybe blacks can expect to go to prison but its pretty abnormal for whites

White people don't go to prison user.

Attached: 'lil pepe.jpg (1600x2000, 305K)

As a prisoner i would make a jailbreak just to hang this nigger on the highest tree of the city

also: why do afro-americans allways have those plebtier names like demarcus, shaneesha, kinjasa and so on? African niggers have normal names like James, Michael or even Mtumbe. But fucking demarcus?

Attached: Dickarsch.jpg (301x500, 24K)

Gee Sherlock, it must be a deliberate clue that it's a fake tweet.

That's your assumption. It's not an unreasonable one, but it is an assumption.

They think it sounds African. I don’t know why. It’s only the stupidest ones that do it

>When we were slaves, we couldn't control anything in our lives. We were told what to do, what to think, what God to pray to. The only thing we had to ourselves was our names. We could control our names.
Take that as you will.

>whites become less racist in prison
literally the opposite is true

In San Quentin other races won't even allow their members to take food from blacks.

Depends on where you are though honestly, some places whites/hispanic runs, some places in the black belt for example blacks run.

That's bullshit. AB runs the show despite whites being 10% of the general population.

Attached: EA143879-A194-49FE-97B8-C8CE58E95454.gif (498x252, 2.83M)

Dey wid da AB doo
>they are with the ab dude
Heard a white wigger say the top version word for word

Have you been behind bars? I caught shit from them for telling them I refuse to program with Mexicans.

Literally was told "we don't have the numbers"

I won't say caught shit as they seemed to respect it, but we respectfully had to disagree and I stood on my own but slowly but surely started having a crowd start surrounding me and we did our own thing.

I'm not a huge guy but over 200 lbs with low bodyfat so not small either.

Wouldn't recommend this if you aren't physically imposing.

Blacks generally leave white dudes covered in swastikas alone though desu, they assume all whites are racist anyways and respect the ones that keep it real.

T- cool with plenty of hood niggas and blatantly 1488 IRL

get a load of OP here, thinks white guys go to prison in America.

Attached: post-71856-1320336768.jpg (406x395, 20K)

They're terrible regardless of your race unless you're in a prison for rich people.

GRIDS isn't the proper term.

>Are prisons in america really that bad for white people?
Any black neighborhood is bad for white people.

Attached: 1540400348995.jpg (600x600, 26K)

Prisons in America are pretty bad, but whites are fine if they keep their head down and/or gang up.

They used to have English first names but especially starting in the 70s-80s some kids were given more exotic names that were supposed to sound African or Muslim.