Is mental illness fake?

Attached: e23aae8997d3e4c655fc46f39fd643ed.jpg (500x320, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

No, it isn't. But that been said, people use ADHD and Autism as an excuse for poor behavior.
t. Mentally Ill and on Prescription medication for it.

Attached: Caribou.jpg (650x520, 122K)

Yes. The brain is a perfect organ and can not sustain any damage or malfunction in any way.

No, but we're too eager to think of it as a binary "you have it or don't have it" like cancer or AIDS, when most of the time it's just a maladaptive overexpression of traits everyone exhibits. It's a slider going out of the safety range, not a switch being flipped.

Yes.

Yes, if you are a male and admit to having mental illness then you are weak. Women are excluded because they cannot think logically.

Legitimate mental illness is tragic and crippling, but can also be a kind of blessing for some (touched by the gods, etc). Not “autism” or “ADHD” or any of that over-diagnosed bullshit that (((psychiatrists))) use as an excuse to sell transgenderism and force-feed psychotropic drugs to the masses.

Attached: 9F2AEA9A-7027-449E-AE16-C80AFF2795AC.jpg (220x202, 16K)

no
NOPE
not fake

Attached: 20190304_185215 (2).jpg (2322x4128, 1.19M)

No, but psychology is largely fake.

Thinking in the past planes are following you isn't being weak. It's stronger to admit the truth than espousing a lie.

its real

just look at pol

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Most people who take drugs they don't need , eventually reject them, such as the mass shooters on SSRIs where basically their brain is fried by stuff they never needed. I needed the medication I waited a long time to have.

Yes, clearly people have fucked up brains.

>trips of truth
checked

Attached: dancingterry.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

partisanship is a real mental illness

Attached: actualyou.png (1644x1370, 96K)

think maybe you could just be a fag?

Well, they say being gay is a mental illness too and I am gay so there you go.

Freud is largely responsible for destroying the reputation of the field. He was and remains the stereotype of the quack Jewish psychiatrist. His understudy and eventual rival Carl Jung was his superior in every metric.

Attached: 56F4E038-DFFF-47A1-ABA3-E82CDE83DC59.jpg (800x1201, 164K)

Yes it is. All the faggots claiming to have social anxiety and depression do so just to get away with being an asshole to other people while at the same time wanting sympathy.

you gotta do better soros.

Now I feel bad. Just get off them meds when you can bro. Theyre not good for you fry the brain over the long term, false feelings about them while on them. Try healthy food and endurance excersize and heavy lifting and deep relaxation/mental exploration stay away from therapists their literal fags. Youll find out what ur looking for brother. Just joshin you.

Jung's theory was consistent, Freud basically said everyone was a crazy faggot like myself deep down and personalities were basically fronts rather than reflections.

mental illness is nothing but a racket for the jews

What does Jow Forums think about depressive realism?

not rly

Attached: 1552957877934.png (901x373, 29K)

Lel two of them were legit gay. I think they have a niche in the field or something.

no.
beware. all the warnings here are true.

No but the way it's talked about today yes.
For example, something going on in your mind that end your bloodline (homosexuality) is a mental illness. Being sad is not a mental illness. The Jews have everything backwards.

hell no its not fake

just the other day i was on the bus with this raving schizophrenic who was talking about all sorts of bullshit (to himself)

got off the bus and unfortunately he did too. followed me into taco bell. started talking about how i was following him. i said "nobody is following your dumbass" and he flipped out. the staff kicked him out.

so yeah, mental illness is real.

Checked

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

Prob would help if they didn't mega dose babies with neurotoxic aluminum

Attached: Autism Prevalence, Vaccine Introduction, and Aluminum Adjuvant in Vaccines 1970-2010.jpg (967x823, 113K)

Ever since I stopped taking their pills I haven't had any issues with mental illness

You can be mentally ill and still feel completely normal

Attached: 1554351841370.jpg (801x998, 91K)