CHRISTOPHER JON BJKERNES LIVE INTERVIEW WITH ADAM GREEN

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=egtsc-Gz35o

Attached: Adam Green 2.jpg (487x615, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3nDX2T7w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

He's an extremely redpilled "antisemitic" author. Newfags wouldn't know about him.

Attached: Armenian Genocide Jews.jpg (231x346, 20K)

He's the guy who wrote a the book about Einstein being a plagiarizing fraud and pedo.

eh i lost interest when adam started having flat earth retards like that lift the veil idiot on

To be fair he probably didn't know he was a flat earth retard. He hosts a lot of people.

yeah but then that one patrilarp guy became a mod for the chat and fucking banned everyone calling lift the gay out

bump

adam doing some good interviews lately.

Whoa, I'm listening to this right now and this guy is dropping redpills like crazy. Everyone should be watching this.

>He's the guy who wrote a the book about Einstein being a plagiarizing fraud and pedo.
lol, he was a pedo too?!

Yeah he fucked his own niece apparently.

He confirms that Communism and Zionism are two sides of the same coin to push Jewish end times prophesy.
Communism for the gentiles.
Zionism to create the Jewish headquarters of this communist world government.

>Hitler was a bolshevik
Hahaha
Fuck jews and all their cancerous isms but it's time to stop obsessing over them and start putting that energy to better our own people.

>inb4 kike
I support aaliyah. The Jew is going to Hell and i don't want to be dragged their with them. An eternity with kikes is the ultimate punishment.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3nDX2T7w4

His channel is over all excellent for red pills. But you're right he does have some creepy cucks in as guests.

I find grown men who virtue signal against racism to be very disturbing people. Men who have given up their masculinity scare me.

>Hitler was a bolshevik
He was a communist controlled OP infiltrator.
>I support aaliyah.
Yes because you're a kike and that's exactly what kikes want.

Attached: memeflags.jpg (208x242, 16K)

I don't care what kikes want, i'm a catholic.
Protestants go to hell too.

Based notorious anti-semite Adam Green.

Attached: liu2F8aZa.jpg (915x515, 198K)

Where did you get this? It looks like something JIDF made to discredit Adam with SJWs.

I just made it for the lulz. Its clearly a poorly done edit. Heres the original.

Attached: liu2F8Z.jpg (915x515, 90K)

Stop posting your faggot videos here super faggot. Your dumb videos are just as bad as your arguments. Debate Ben Shapiro

Report as spam and hate speech.

Shut up kike.

I was one of them
Adam unbanned me though

He's a Jewish Chad Kroeger looking faggot.

lol he's not even Jewish and who cares if he looks like Chad Kroeger, he spreads the redpills like no other.

>He was a communist controlled OP infiltrator.
Sean Hannity go to bed

It's true, there's a book about it and he was seen marching in the funerals for communists with the red armband (Not SS) before he came to power.