I left Islam

Am I still an enemy of the West

Attached: 995e9ed6blog_cropped-580.jpg (512x384, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyDfgMOUjCI
youtu.be/pbMwTqkKSps
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0Ys50CqO8
youtu.be/-wrhojx7ARo
youtu.be/YTnz1Ta1fDg
youtube.com/watch?v=XEEasR7hVhA
youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE
youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Yes. Traitors hang first.

I doubt it

i wanna fuk his boipussy

JESUS CHRIST is GOD

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

Actually, even more now if you're rab. Hating kikes and degenerates was your own redeeming factor.

Yes unless you give me her name. And no memes this time

i get the feeling that lady's pussy smells like poo

anyone else? or am i crazy.

Are you white? Are you living in a white country?

Shes 17

You are an apostate and a traitor to your kind. Worse than an enemy.

Jk like I really give a fuck. Think for yourself and embrace wisdom and reason.

Attached: Todd-Schorr_6.jpg (478x600, 80K)

still legal

>JESUS CHRIST is GOD
jesus isnt god you heretic fuck

17 isn’t a name

>she

Attached: 1531279788708.jpg (1200x1200, 504K)

who's that mutt slut?

Shes 17 and idk i think shes a great singer. Outside of that i dont care for her. She dresses like a spic too

Attached: 283.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

@Karista - you have an Instagram account and an iPhone addiction. You are still the enemy and probably always will be. Get your degenerate entitled smug existence away from my son.

>Are you white?
>If yes, then no.
>If no, then yes.

Still not a name

billie eilish

youtube.com/watch?v=DyDfgMOUjCI

Yes

Billie eilish
youtu.be/pbMwTqkKSps

I think I am face blind. I thought it was emma ellingsen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0Ys50CqO8
Best video

Nice
Also nice

No, you're just a drama queen

(17) born 2001. God damn I’m getting old

Attached: 44EB191D-1642-48FD-BF55-98616F8EEA30.jpg (460x374, 28K)

Idk man when the partys over takes the cake for me. Her music is evolving. Would like to hear her sound 10 years from now. Bad guy really showed she can be versatile

your nose is showing

How many years would they lock me away if I stuck my pener in her vagene

Attached: C95CF9CA-F6F5-4991-AED1-ABDEE19A7CE5.jpg (256x455, 23K)

I kinda look like this guy and live in USA

Attached: images.jpg (249x202, 11K)

Why do you seem so apathetic? Is this your attempt to be cool in front of your fellow fucking scumbags?

It was a trick question kike. You wouldn’t take me alive.

Attached: 2B0EB2C7-5353-45CD-9761-9F7A50C2DFB3.jpg (918x1079, 140K)

youtu.be/-wrhojx7ARo

Attached: night sky2.jpg (604x604, 79K)

Attached: Prince Jesus.jpg (560x560, 34K)

Do people like her? Im an oldfag so just heard her music. Interesting stuff. Not groundbreaking but id fuck her and it's different than the other shit out right now. Like a popish marilyn manson that you can breed

So?
The 18 year age limit was made by old hags in the 20s when they couldnt get a man

If we gang rape her , so we split the sentence ?

superficial airhead who doesn't earn, nor respect, what she is given.

when you come home and he's not there, think of me, you disgusting little pig.

I didn't read your shitty comment, I thought you were her. She looks like a negroid mongrel anyway, oven time.

youtu.be/YTnz1Ta1fDg

She came out with a new album this week. Her shit is pretty good but the sound varies song to song. Tbh i wish she'd collab a bit

Im just stating her age you idiot. Make of it what you will

Based mudslime organizating the gang rape of a white teen. I’m down tho. If I claim to be Muslim you think they will lower the sentence?

Thats a dude you fuck faces

When you'll leave your shitskin body

Attached: IMG_3930.jpg (300x254, 93K)

The music isnt bad. It isnt the best in the world but it is different and if the music industry needs anything right now is something different.

What's your racial background if you don't mind me asking?

Attached: Manleets Shift.png (1348x797, 1.19M)

This thread is about ME, not this Daemonette of Slaanesh

Attached: billie-eilish-ellen.jpg (650x360, 73K)

Shut up gypo

Why?

Probably , we can claim to be Muslims and pretend to be refugees

Post good music you queer
youtube.com/watch?v=XEEasR7hVhA
She’s an actual goddess stop hating you jealous faggot

You shut up stupid shitskin

only if your children/close family and friends are Muslim

Don’t care, a small femcock would make me diamonds

slipknot sucks.

I disowned my family. They're delusional Muslims

this

that's a dude fellow honklers. With that being said, I would still stick my dong in its anus

Based. Salam something something allah, now lets go rape this cunt

Let me tell you the truth sandnigger, no matter how much you try to fit in no matter how much ass you kiss we'll always see you as a dumb fucking Nigger blooded sandnigger and there's literally nothing you could do to convince us you're actually a human being, stupid baboon.

The only good music is classical music, the beatles, the beach boys, and the velvet underground. billie eilish is pretty up there though

Attached: beatles.png (1000x563, 1.07M)

->

Attached: Child exploit.webm (720x576, 2.96M)

yes, and a cuck

projecting much?

Wrong faggot. youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE

wrong he is gods son
if Jesus is God then he cant die
God is immortal he cannot die
if Jesus cannot die the gospel is in vain

martinzender.com
godsplanforall.com
bible-truths.com

Attached: 23.gif (300x273, 126K)

As long as you are not trying to meddle in other countries or subvert the native populations I have no issue with you.

go to sleep faggot its friday

Why state her age? Shes 17 and is worth more money than your last three generations
Yeah its just different and shes a cool person, kinda funny too if you watch the hot wings episode with her you csn see it. Maybe. It isnt different but i like her music. Certainly not progressive but still good. She even does some dnb type stuff which works well

Why would I project I'm an actual European you dumb fucking sandnigger, I'm just telling you the truth, dumb baboony.

Ethiopian

If you're brown, absolutely. Go work toward 'The West' in your own country.

"I throw tantrums when I no longer have CONTROL over a situation because I am a mental case alcoholic who refuses to work and sits on my ass all day being dumb."

atheists are race traitors, they get the bullet. Too bad for you that you can't pull that same shit on muslims because they will kill you. I see why you atheist trash hate muslims.

If that's so, then why'd you claim you're on par with the pic related here appearance wise? Either way, what exactly made you leave the religion? And how long has it been since you've left?

Attached: knuckle walker (you).jpg (874x684, 79K)

Apostates are not only welcome, but indeed our best hope of showing others of its evils.

SPOIDERS! DELET THIS RIGHT NAO

>atheists are race traitors
Explain

I dont believe those were your intentions in stating her age you're just backtracking now

I saw that video on youtube. Im not interested in hitting play. Its stupid trying to humanize entertainers. They arent your friends and they arent "like us" they're entertainers and there for our enjoyment. Its weird when people want to know more about people who sing or act. Just appreciate what they do and move on with your lives.

You are an enemy of the west if you are non white and in the west. Stay with your other disgusting and uncivilized brown people and you are no enemy of mine.

checked.

that's an incredible picture.

atheists have always been the biggest liberals complaining about European colonialism, racism, xenophobia, pushing faggotry, pushing transsexual shit, hating good White Christians, too cowardly to fight in any wars, always selfish, ect. Atheists are pests, parasites.

What the absolute fuck are you going on about user...
I think youre just talking to yourself at this point

The only thing atheists have in common is they all don’t believe in god that’s it. You are lumping together millions of people who have nothing in common. I don’t support any of what you just said, in fact all of those people need to be killed and anyone that enables them

Romanians are not European at all. You gypos were at one point even turks lmao. You're closer to turks than West Europeans
Because I am? That guy is also Ethiopian and my most of my family is light skinned. I left a month ago

How will selfish atheists fight in a race war with their brothers if they are afraid of losing the 1 and only life they get. Atheists are cowards.

You said she was a cool person. You dont know that. You made that assumption by watching a youtube video of tasting hot sauce. Dont be so easily fooled

?*

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

If you're looking for acceptance, go to Ethiopia. You won't find it on Jow Forums.

>atheist can’t believe in anything
What kinda of retard logic is this and where does it come from? I understand that my 1 life is worthless when compared to the whole of my people and would sacrifice it at a moments notice if the need arises. There were atheists in the NSDAP you fucking retard

>light skinned

Fair enough, and I have seen some of your kin who fit that assessment over here to see it being true. Just had to make sure is all, cause it looked like some Hispanic circus freak tier person from South America. That aside, what made you leave the religion (you didn't address this point)?

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

Perhaps. Do you accept the fact that whites are the superior race and islam is a threat to human kind?

Maybe, but not because of Islam.

I'm not looking for acceptance from you chuds. Even though I'm not a Muslim anymore, I'm very pro Muslim rights and anti white nationalism. I'm not a Muslim uncle sam. I even participated in a few antifa riots. White nationalism will end and whites will be a minority in America soon. Inshallah

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

(You)

Cope seething shitskin, Romanians are as European as we get and have no Turkish blood however you sandniggers are born with nigger blood which is a fact you can also research, military occupation doesn't mean a thing, you fucked and were fucked by your nigger neighbors in the wild since the beggining of time and have nothing to do with your ancestors, you're obviously autistic and have a hard time understanding why we've always been calling you sandniggers.

Attached: IMG_3933.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

>Whites are the superior race

Can't you see the irony behind your post? And phenotype != genotype, in case you're going to pull some autism related to that for some shady confirmation.

Attached: Afro Europoid.jpg (2586x2533, 1.62M)