AMORC - Rosicrucian Order

I found this place in Dallas off 75. I went inside, you woudln't believe what's in there, makes Freemasons with all their dick sucking and pedo stuff look like innocent choir boys.

Attached: nn.png (1463x701, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2AaZoRpCzw
youtube.com/watch?v=iiIKbHXnn7I
atlantipedia.ie/samples/tag/robert-sepehr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Sprengel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

dude they are that in the open now?
and why do they borrow the zoroastrian eagle thing? or is that the egyptian one? probably egypt
fuck those rosebud enthusiasts
anus fisters

youtube.com/watch?v=p2AaZoRpCzw

watch some Atlanean Gardens and get redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=iiIKbHXnn7I

I've suspected that Sephr is either a Rosicrucian like the order in OP or is a theosophist.

oh wow
yea I forget what someone said but I recall someone on here maybe from Germany warning about Sephr I think called him a gnostic lucifarian
rosey cross or world teacher, take your pick doesn't really matter now does it?
Jordan B Peterson is trying to be the world teacher he is a theosophist

Sephr is half Iranian half German
That isn't his real name is it?
the pics in his videos and other pics I've seen of him are so very different...

atlantipedia.ie/samples/tag/robert-sepehr/

so, whats in there? furries?

oh man if they're yiffing i should join

Yet another creep shabbos goy club...

They created the golden dawn, no?

Attached: rose cross.png (800x1045, 172K)

Checked. What does it all mean?

Wtf is a Rosicrucian?
Someone redpill me.

I was a member of their online program for about 6 months. It was LARPy and retarded as shit. I had a legit demonic experience in front of my Rosicrucian alter when I was a few months into being a vegan.

More than anything..... it was just a waste of money. I have no doubt that money is going toward kiked out bullshit.

Also, they aren't respected as a "real" rosicrucian order. Just ask rebbit. Occultism is so gay. I'm glad I learned the shit that I learned form the couple year long LARP, but wow was it cringe. Just read the bible and study theology guys. It's a way better ideology to live your life by (not to mention Christ is unironically your lord and savior)

A german group

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Sprengel

>1 post by this ID

Oh yeah ok didn't see the 2010 google watermark.

If it's these guys, then its a new age scam set up as a mystery religion.

Attached: rose_create_life.jpg (1808x2751, 983K)

The man behind the three thieves is rosicrucian. The weird hatred of good works on this board is baffling.

Rosicrucians are what the Jedi Order is to the Force. They acknowledge the powerstructures revealed through freemasonry but they explicitly engage the "Good" side

Uhm so Craig J Venter is a member of the Order of the Rosey Cross...?

you're right, the works should be studied but there are people who have been abused by people claiming to be of these groups (Jesuits, Rosey Cross, Kabbalists, OTO, Sctientolgoy) etc

I’m Robert Sepehr, I’m an independent archeologist, please subscribe and post my vids are Jow Forums.

Oh, the earth is hollow and inhabited by Atlantians that are the ancestors of the Aryans that populated the earth with high technology before the flood.

And by "good" I mean "controlled".

Alesteir Crowley identified the foundations of magic for normies. The elite had always known, but through crowley the information slipped into the normiesphere. Basically, it is a system of generating energy to bring your thoughts to life. Chaos magicians practice sex magic, believing that the intensity of the orgasm is an extreme enough emotion that it can produce literal magic if done with the right intention. That is considered "left hand path" - magic powered by the extremities of human emotion. Rosicrusians follow the same outline, but they choose to practice "right hand path" magic, in a which a person generates magic power by suppressing their urges and establishing Control over their own body. They worship the union of the soul and its mastery over the body - the "chemical wedding" as they call it. Francis Bacon is considered to be the founder and it is really just a summary of the alchemical principles of the soul. They have a lot in common with masons but they differ in their practice and intention. They are generally good guys but the organization is kind of bullshit and they really just want your money.

Well... it's complicated. Golden Dawn was a Hermetic order of Theurgists working for the British Crown. John Dee and Edward Kelley allegedly spoke to literal angels and wrote it down. Francis Bacon was affiliated with these guys, and it is presumed he outlined the rose cross manifesto in response to the work being done by John Dee. A lot of it has to do with alchemy. I believe RC came after Golden Dawn in response to the more sinister acts they were beginning to perform

But just like Christians acknowledge the existence of Satan without worshiping him, Rosicrucians acknowledge the objective truths of magic while choosing not to embrace the destructive, left hand path that you associate with most Masons and chaos magicians.

That's the vibe I get too. Right hand path aligned occultists. There are some bad seeds though that I've noticed however that claim to be Rosicrucians, that still went the left handed route, but I think it might be deliberate too. I was thinking about checking them out enough to do a tour until i saw the membership fees and was like welp. I'm really puzzled on their chosen HQ location. The last damn place I'd think the Rosicrucian HQ would be is in friggin so cal.

>you woudln't believe what's in there

Tell us.

I don't know about the AMORC specifically and I am not affiliated with them. I don't know whether or not they actually practice the principles established in the Chymical Wedding, I just know the basics of occultism and it's history.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: die in a fire.gif (400x225, 284K)

I got books from them in my families collection i inherited, they were not part of such groups but Nationalists and "anti semites" who therefor disliked and studied groups such as freemasons, rosicrucians and others, some as old as 1750s
>pic related is a scan i just made from one of them, first page
>book is titled "Die Lehren für neue Schüler der Rosenkreuzer"
which means
>"The Teachings for new students of the Rosicrucians"

Attached: SCN_0000.jpg (1000x1522, 1.21M)

All the American groups are scams like scientology, right?

You will notice a lot of creepy similarities between them and the catholic church, but it's because the Catholic church is really a Right Hand Path institution of Magic. It's not they are all connected it's that their symbols repeat because they are all examining the same fundamental truths about the universe in their own ways

If an american is behind anything it's because he wants to make money

>pic related a few pages further from the same book from 1756
now i'm not an expert on symbolism of such groups but quiet a few stand out on this one

Attached: SCN_0001.jpg (1000x1433, 1.42M)

It's not an american group, see both of my posts