Is tucker lying to us?

What is Jow Forums's opinion on this? Tucker seems to have a very dark backstory.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNineSEoxjQ

Attached: eeeeure.jpg (1147x639, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8
youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is he lying if he publicly admitted it on a radio show?

he is essentially doing his version of a Colbert show, but with intent for people to take him seriously. I took him seriously for years and never once thought of him as a parody.

I see people post him regularly too.

Attached: GXWdZ4YVn.jpg (782x810, 146K)

He says he's a WASP elite on his show all the time. What's the fucking big deal? Also, this vox faggot is a faggot.

Oh no... the guy with accurate positions and opinions who never asked me to give him money is being totally ripped apart by some degenerate kike.
I am literally shaken.

The only thing he's right about in this video is that Tucker promotes false consciousness. The false consciousness in this case is shared by Tucker and the hipster fag who made this video. What is this "false consciousness"? It's class consciousness.

The actual solution is racial awakening. The wealth gap is increasing because the country is filling up with shitskins. The public debt is due entirely to shitskins. The measures for disease, poverty, crime - high all because of shitskins. People like Tucker actually know this but you can only go so far.

Hipster fags like this mystery meat pos misdirect us constantly with class even though the vast majority of the shit they talk is a proxy for race.

y'all are always so obvious when you coordinate to take someone down on Jow Forums

Attached: 1512267498114.jpg (1062x1109, 202K)

Why do they fear Tucker so much?
Non-stop shilling against a right-winger that's not supportive of foreign wars? Non-stop shilling against a right-winger that doesn't treat capitalism as some inherent moral good?

Ever one remember to sage and hide these threads.

that faggot has aids

Attached: JEW.gif (420x324, 2.7M)

>The wealth gap is increasing because the country is filling up with shitskins.

Numbers dont agree with you. If the country was only 1% white what you said wouldnt be utter bullshit.

>The public debt is due entirely to shitskins

Actually its mostly from wars and pensions (old people) and a failure to tax the wealth of this country. Why is the USA in debt, at all? We could pay it in one year if we wanted to. Its almost like they want to pass the bill to future generations.

you dont think petty race issues have distracted from the wealthy taking oer our country. All republican senators are paid more by oil than by our own gov.

good point.

That shit was fucking hilarious. Anyone shilling for one side or does not think Fox is full of shit are so sad because they think their shit does not stink. Both sides fuck up and we should root for the successful policies on both sides of the...oh wait I am on Jow Forums,,,ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE! THE FAG BEING RIGHT JUST MAKES ME MADDER!!!! :(

Attached: 0ed610591220a2c6d67aaeedb6a16732.jpg (500x308, 30K)

>petty race issues
Funny how this is only told to whites, it's never told to non-whites.
Racial identity is incredibly important to the left, except when it comes to white people who are required to shut up lest they're considered evil racists.

youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8
youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0

You may miss the ones that are not targeted at whites. But hey I live in a world where Herman Mother Fucking Cain will be a Fed chair so I don't even any more.

I don't think he is lying no, I think he is suffering a philosophical and moral conundrum/awakening and not sure what to believe. His head has been filled with neoliberal dogma and bullshit similar to the most politically active people, yet somehow he seems to be waking up from that, the terrible conditions and destruction of the country are slowly opening his eyes. At the same time he still clings to some neoliberal ideas almost as an article of faith that comforts him.

lmao that fluoride and onions-smeared face

Nope, none of what you said is remotely true. Over a lifetime the average white man put a net $250K into the treasury. Shitskins and women end up deep in the negatives - spics around 500-600K and niggers 800K+ in the hole. Without shitkins here, there would be no national debt at all.

Tucker admits that he is a rich boy who cares about his country including the citizens (big nono), so all his fellow elites will try to tar and feather him in front of his rube friends.

I was wondering where the smuggy meme came from, and now I know.

do you feel threatened poor baby?

Better give the rich all your money! Its worth it so they can protect you from the black people!

Quick! Name one single thing republican have done to get rid of black people in the last 30 years!

Also, ignore this graph of projected world populations! Keep fightan the good fight for the fictional tribe you think you belong to who TOTALLY care about you!

Attached: fe1e7fbe0c3a530aba3d66220768dc4c6b8542455a8e2cf7b34edfcf4b7b62f5.gif (684x784, 376K)

Nah Tuck is ourguy

The nigger fucking admits that he isn't a man of the people and an elite but actively criticizes people in major points of power and elites. This smug faggot, how is this a "got ya!"

He's a threat.

Attached: afraid.jpg (1176x1200, 227K)

Lol he'll be fine. The leaks will keep coming. Honestly don't worry about this.

Im glad you used numbers because that makes you easier to shit on.

Attached: aaaare.jpg (1288x503, 124K)

if you found a clip of Rachel Maddow saying "Im absolutely not for the people at all!" youre telling me Jow Forums would just not be smug about it.

Attached: baitanimeedition.png (322x156, 6K)

Shit only works on robots

>what is per capita?

yeah he totally cares about you! Like a brother! Trust him! He would never hurt you! Blindly follow him

Abortion! Wait damn that's my side.

Truth is Democrats and Republicans are opposition not enemies. I see you are looking to understand why these fuckers are so god damn dumb. Truth is conservatism is about maintaining values. Out on the West coast we made a great life. We have so much money, jobs are easy and safe, and their is no real struggle. Republican parents would rather their kids struggle in their footsteps then live this life. They think is builds some character. We want a better life for our kids while they want to go back so some ideal world that never really existed.

Republicans are chasing a dragon and I feel bad for them because they look to their youth through the eyes of a child at a better world that never was.

I encourage you to keep posing on Jow Forums as radicalization comes from isolation and believing any one who disagrees has no valid points and becomes a monster.

Attached: SqZSMWQ.jpg (655x491, 63K)

now compare that to demographics

Attached: questionable shit.jpg (757x972, 60K)

Holy shit. You literally made the misunderstanding of the statistic that the text in the picture specifically explained. Here's a hint. The white population is way, way larger than the black population.

Considering that blacks are only 13% of the population, they should be using a hell of a lot less welfare. Unless they are too stupid to take care of themselves, right?

Attached: BallHonkler.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

this fucking cuck

Attached: if_only.png (319x429, 181K)

Wow. I'm unfamiliar with Vox so I expected the audio to be more inflammatory. I don't even get what point this guy is trying to make. I just hope he dies of aids quickly and painfully.

anyone who has those black things in their ears is guaranteed to take dicks up the ass.

Are you dense? He's said, on his show, he's a member of the elite. IE R I C H. He knows it. He's not pretending to be working class. He's aware of some of the problems and is a megaphone for those concerns. Get out with this retarded Vox slanted "He's faaaaking" narrative.

Tucker has always admitted he's an elite and was raised as one. That's basically the core of his arguments. That he's in their circles and communities and sees firsthand how much disdain they have for the country.

I remember an interview he gave sometime last year where the person asked him why he supported populism, and his response was that he doesn't. He's not a populist. He thinks the concept of an elite class is a good one, we're just stuck in a time where our elites are traitors, and he's calling that out.

This isn't a secret by any means. It's just libshits like Vox never bothered to learn Tucker's actual positions.

You are a legit turbo retard.

Extremely fucking based.
>petty race issues
Fuck niggers and fuck kikes. White countries for white people.

Attached: 1540538425712.gif (741x674, 118K)

That caption goes on the knowers, not on raging faggots with prolapsed buttholes.

idiot-tier political cartoon

I agree.

They sense that he's got some pride and cares about Whites/Western Civ. That's what it always comes down to. Race, as the user above stated.

Lol you proved an excellent point fag. You have $1000 in a pool for the poor, a group of 100 people. 13 of those hundred are black. Now, of the 13 blacks, 9 of them are on welfare. 9 blacks represent $400 of the pool.
>Greater than the white draw on welfare with a fraction of the population.

yes

Honest question... Where can I acquire a meme war vet hat thats from a none (((faggot))) source.

ebay?

he calls out local news stories and smalltown politics while ignoring massive tax cuts for the wealthy and cuts to healthcare.

How is that calling them (elitists) out? He deliberately ignores massive parts of our economy. This isnt about learning his positions. He doesnt state his true intentions on air- which is that he wants to distract us.

I think Tucker is a fucking genius. He is literally playing all of you HARD and very well. He knows your buttons and he is pushing them. There is no legislation to deport mexicans, or to deport blacks or cut their welfare. The purpose of convincing you to vote republican isnt t adress any of the issues he talks about, not in any real substantive way anyways. Just show stuff like banning gay people from the military or something. No actual legislation that does anything. The real legislation is tax cuts and high interest rates and less regulation for bankers and predatory loans. You know, rich people stuff.

I still couldnt get to 800k.

how can I confirm its not a jewish owned chink profiting off the blood money?

>ITT people who can't bypass onions filter and see the actual meaning behind it
Give me one reason why Tucker isn't calling out the jews. Pretty sure that's the point of this basedboy

Attached: 0069c8b7372.jpg (479x615, 36K)

Look for spelling errors in the posting? Shit nigga I am not even sure what you are looking for or why you care about someone else's belief system. Jews got powerful because they invest their money, hand it through generations, and network in synagogues. It's not that hard to do it as a Christian.

This video is such obvious propaganda.

Tucker admits ALL THE TIME that he is part of the ruling class. His entire point is that the elite in this country acts like isolated individuals that have no stake in the rest of the country. They have completely forsaken their noblesse oblige. Elites have a duty to protect and support the people, but in modern day America they just look out for themselves.

This gay vox 'journalist' is a marxist so he pretends the only way to be against the modern American elite is to want to destroy hierarchy. Tucker is a fascist of some variety. He believe in class, but also believes that the upper class has a duty to the lower class.

The reason these 'journalists' are out for blood against Tucker is because he is strictly targeting the upper echelon of international finance capital and leaving middle and upper class white people alone. Their goal is to create a system where the international Jewish capitalists still retain power but all upper class white people have their wealth taken so that equality with POC can be achieved.

Attached: 1509812165550.png (1600x900, 1.79M)

because the jews own tucker

Rupert Murdoch is a supporter of Israel and Tucker said he is Murdoch's bitch. His words.

Tucker is tooth and nail fighting for the security of the jewish elite and the 1%. Thats why he ignores financial legislation on his show as much as possible. He doesnt want people to look at the numbers.

Whenever I see someone who looks like that faggot holding the phone I instinctively do the opposite of what they want.

>another tucker shill thread

Attached: 583D5F41-5937-4666-80F4-16DA1E4E9C75.gif (480x267, 419K)

Attached: DCD089D7-954C-4E58-A2EA-EA4BF53486E0.jpg (900x720, 136K)

I don't like Tucker because that dude hates women something hard. He has whole segments dedicated to how women in the workforce marry later in life and have less kids. If somehow forcing women to be baby factories would be a good thing when we are at our current population levels. Nigga I don;t want to become China over populated land is expensive enough as it is we do not need to remove more farm land for low rent apartments.

Automation is a good thing, people working less dangerous jobs is a good thing, the common man needing a ruling class because we cannot be trusted is a bad thing.

Seems like someone forgot he was supposed to be exposing Tucker and unwittingly repeated a Tucker talking point that the elites in the country are betraying the rest of us.

You sure he isn’t? Pattern recognition is part of being J-Woke.

Attached: 983B9D36-E353-4D9B-BF4E-36C2ABB92CF8.jpg (645x329, 50K)

> also believes that the upper class has a duty to the lower class

So he ignores massive distributions of wealth on his show, refusing to even mention the healthcare rebalancing which was the largest transfer of money from poor to rich, ever in the world? Why do you BELIEVE him?

Of course he says that, he wants you to think he's a good guy. He wants you to think that there are noble rich people and that he is one of them. Trickle down economics are just around the corner guys!

Good grief. Why defend him?

>he calls out local news stories and smalltown politics while ignoring massive tax cuts for the wealthy and cuts to healthcare.
He has made comments against tax cuts, but at the end of the day he is a Fox News host. You can't directly oppose the president and still keep your favor among the boomers.

Attached: Ann.png (900x392, 75K)

Yeah, let’s all listen to what that soiboi with the ace piercings has to say instead.

its the only fucking logic you guys respond to.

Tucker tries to change the definition of elitism from a silver spooned ruling class to public school teachers and any Democrats. The sad part is you idiots eat it up.

he doesnt actually hate women. His whole show is a clown factory. He just doesnt want people looking at the numbers.

He wants you to hate men, or hate women. Just hate anything but him and the billionaires he works for.

Conservatism in a nutshell!

see
find me a clip where Tucker attacks the Koch brothers ore big oil lobbyists who pay republicans boat loads of money.

>I don't like Tucker because that dude hates women something hard. He has whole segments dedicated to how women in the workforce marry later in life and have less kids.

How does that mean he hates women? That he wants them to be able to have kids at a healthy age when they're least likely to be born with defects and have the time to actually mother them instead of hiring a Mexican wageslave and letting the state raise her kids while she's off wearing a pantsuit somewhere?

People are fucking delusional on this point; women working is a sign of bad times, not good ones. It's not empowering, it just splits their attention from what matters and impoverishes their children.

Attached: 1222294816936.jpg (495x652, 60K)

The audio clips don't even sound like him.

When you can't attack ideas, you go after the person.

Attached: 1553573457903.jpg (1180x787, 291K)

Strawman argument, never heard him do that.

Maybe you have something concrete to offer, Mr. Proselytizer?

Birth rates are bellow replacement for white people. We need to increase them somehow, that will mostly involve encouraging women to not work.

>So he ignores massive distributions of wealth on his show
He doesn't, economics just aren't the main focus of his show. He isn't as far left economically as I'd like, but he is the best guy we have who doesn't seem to hate whites.

>Carlson agreed when I said his monologue was somewhat reminiscent of Ocasio-Cortez’s past comments on the economy, and how even a strong economy was still leaving working-class Americans behind.
>“I’m just saying as a matter of fact,” he told me, “a country where a shrinking percentage of the population is taking home an ever-expanding proportion of the money is not a recipe for a stable society. It’s not.”

>Of course he says that, he wants you to think he's a good guy. He wants you to think that there are noble rich people and that he is one of them
He has supported regulating the corporations and punishing bad actors. That's how you make rich people act good, kill or jail the bad ones like China does.

He is a Bond villain, monologuing.

Attached: tucker elites.jpg (734x869, 211K)

Look at the graphic:
He is not talking about tycoons there buddy or anyone with actual power.

Women with jobs are women with choices. Tucker wants women to be forced to be with a man as he is the only source of food. If that is the only reason a woman would marry a man that is fucking sad. Marry for love, we are not so poor that we must make women who do not "service" a man starve.

Attached: (((JIDF.jpg (1136x1806, 522K)

Attached: (((White_Privilege))).jpg (945x2293, 493K)

Attached: 1553828131693.jpg (999x754, 207K)

>Vox
>Low T, hipster faggot reporter.

Yeah, nah.

Attached: baby_dick_suckers.jpg (1489x712, 307K)

Attached: 1553079967231.jpg (888x765, 188K)

>>vox

No, he doesn't. He discusses this explicitly and at length in his book. He's not against the elites in the sense that there should be no elites, he's against the elites in the sense that they have a reciprocal duty to the peons that the American elites are failing at.

Attached: 1553083125508.jpg (1024x710, 135K)

Attached: (((murder_of_millions))).png (837x1557, 1.11M)

too many faggots. Big $ has changed the genders.

look how quickly the thread gets derailed by Tuckers inflammatory talking points. It doesn't even make sense since birth defects are super low until a women is 35. He's just airing it to fuck with people and distract us. No one ACTUALLY gives a shit about a womens defect rate going from 0.07% to 0.29%

He doesnt want to tell us those low nothing-burger numbers. He wants us to go online and post and argue about shit that doesnt matter. Its not even any kind of legislation, it's just a stupid culture war about what we want women to do.

AND SURPRISE! People have different opinions on what they want women to do! Fucking dumb. Like we're going to make the 'Sandwich and Blowjob act of 2019.'

Israel did 9/11

Attached: shill.jpg (1000x1090, 280K)

how about the video clip of him at the end?

Why on fucking earth do you want more people? There are 350 million of us in the US. The average home cost has gone up to $200,000. Lower minority birth rates, do not out breed by cutting our own financial throat.

Attached: average_home_prices.png (450x270, 10K)

Attached: YOUR_TAX_DOLLARS.jpg (2096x2344, 1.54M)

Top kek

thats why you guys go after jews right?

Shoot yourself in the head, kike.

Attached: Jews.jpg (1600x1250, 388K)

How does a manager or owner not have a responsibility for their employees. Any time someone gets hurt in a factory it is managements role to make a safe environment.

No.

Attached: Joos_Welcome_Refugees.jpg (827x1086, 324K)